• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How are season ticket sales going?

Alright Peeps!!!! I've been talking about this for a long, long time.....but....

For the first time in my adult life, I am a Griz season ticket holder!! I haven't been this excited in a long time. Just picked up two seats, dead center in the NEZ, row 12, right between the goal posts.

50-year Griz fan, and this'll be my FIRST 'Scat/Griz game!

Will also be there for WIU, CP and either Suck St. or SUU (most likely, due to work timing), so my Dixie State tickets and one of those two will be available if anyone wants to pick them up from me.

AZGrizFan said:
Alright Peeps!!!! I've been talking about this for a long, long time.....but....

For the first time in my adult life, I am a Griz season ticket holder!! I haven't been this excited in a long time. Just picked up two seats, dead center in the NEZ, row 12, right between the goal posts.

Will also be there for WIU, CP and either Suck St. or SUU (most likely, due to work timing), so my Dixie State tickets and one of those two will be available if anyone wants to pick them up from me.

Good for you! Cat-Griz is going to be one for the books this season. :thumb:

dayday said:
fanofzoo said:
How does that work

So it’s 200 which is cheaper than buying season tickets at one location. It is also cheaper then buying single game tickets. You are supposed to sit in a new location for each game to experience the game from different spots. They email you the tickets the week of the game so you find out then. I just always figure if I don’t like the seats I’ll go to the upper student section to watch the game.

:thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:

Congratulations AZ. That's really cool! You'll obviously have a great time. Here's to your first ever Griz-cat game!

Got my 6 in the NEZ. Plan on making the trip from AK to see Griz/Cat and at least 2 others along with EWU and Washington games. So stoked for the upcoming season!

Griz til I die said:
AZGrizFan said:

Congratulations AZ. That's really cool! You'll obviously have a great time. Here's to your first ever Griz-cat game!
Well I did the same thing, figured it was time to buy season tickets and bite the bullet for travel to Montana every week the Griz play home games. I'm fortunate enough to have gone to lots of Griz-Cat games albeit most over 20 years ago... looking forward to losing my voice cheering, drinking beer at half time and reconnecting with the best fans in the country! Now I just have to figure out all the crazy travel plans without going broke... Go Griz!

GrizTexas said:
Griz til I die said:
Well I did the same thing, figured it was time to buy season tickets and bite the bullet for travel to Montana every week the Griz play home games. I'm fortunate enough to have gone to lots of Griz-Cat games albeit most over 20 years ago... looking forward to losing my voice cheering, drinking beer at half time and reconnecting with the best fans in the country! Now I just have to figure out all the crazy travel plans without going broke... Go Griz!

Dude. We're both in San Antonio. Why don't we just start driving on Thursday mornings...get there for kickoff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:

Don't forget about all of those additional home playoff games as well AZ!

AZGrizFan said:

Well now I don’t feel quite so bad. I’m 45 and have yet to attend a Griz/scat game despite being in attendance for close to 100 home Griz games and one road game from ‘86-‘09. Very excited for you AZ!

MikeyGriz said:
I had some time to kill and counted the "available" dots on the season tickets seating chart. My rough unofficial count is 2744 seats available for prospective season ticket holders. Roughly 600 in the NEZ and 1100 in the wings off of the NEZ

What about all of the upper deck? The south corner and now after the 29th inside the 20s. I think we’ll see a fair share of empty seats this year. Single game demand will be high IF we’re putting the product out there. Which we should. Besides the brawl probably nothing north of 21-22k I don’t imagine. Honestly the student turn out is what might drive attendance. If students don’t show…it’s hard to get around the 24k mark

mtgrizfankb said:
MikeyGriz said:
I had some time to kill and counted the "available" dots on the season tickets seating chart. My rough unofficial count is 2744 seats available for prospective season ticket holders. Roughly 600 in the NEZ and 1100 in the wings off of the NEZ

What about all of the upper deck? The south corner and now after the 29th inside the 20s. I think we’ll see a fair share of empty seats this year. Single game demand will be high IF we’re putting the product out there. Which we should. Besides the brawl probably nothing north of 21-22k I don’t imagine. Honestly the student turn out is what might drive attendance. If students don’t show…it’s hard to get around the 24k mark

According to my count, the upper deck on the east side has about 550 seats available, as well as 220 on the west side and 250 in the south EZ. I agree with you about the student section attendance. They need to show up big time in order for attendance to be above 24K, let alone reach capacity.

MikeyGriz said:
mtgrizfankb said:

According to my count, the upper deck on the east side has about 550 seats available, as well as 220 on the west side and 250 in the south EZ. I agree with you about the student section attendance. They need to show up big time in order for attendance to be above 24K, let alone reach capacity.
So I went ahead and looked at the map myself and this is literally the exact same seats you see for sale for single game tickets every year. Now right now, it's hard to make much of this, but considering new season ticket holders have another 2 weeks to buy tickets before putting them on sale for single game tickets, I don't see any reason why we can't sell out. If those are the only seats that will be up for sale for single game tickets (which usually they are) and considering single game tickets haven't even gone on sale yet, it appears that attendance will be very good this season. Not to mention that every student gets a free ticket to the game plus the opportunity to buy a $15 guest pass for friends who don't attend UM, and with no football or tailgates last year, trust me student attendance will be very good.

AZGrizFan said:
GrizTexas said:

Dude. We're both in San Antonio. Why don't we just start driving on Thursday mornings...get there for kickoff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb: The drive up never worries me... it's the drive back that sucks!

GrizTexas said:
AZGrizFan said:

The same thing happens on the drive back to Billings. I swear they move Billings 50 miles to the east while we are attending the game! :)

AZGrizFan said:

First off, I’m very happy for you. Secondly that’s some horse shit. We ask to move down every year and have been in row 22 for 4 years now. How the hell does hat work?

MikeyGriz said:
GrizTexas said:

The same thing happens on the drive back to Billings. I swear they move Billings 50 miles to the east while we are attending the game! :)
It's not so bad on Sunday.

dupuyer griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

First off, I’m very happy for you. Secondly that’s some horse shit. We ask to move down every year and have been in row 22 for 4 years now. How the hell does hat work?

How many seats? I just bought two….

AZGrizFan said:

AZGrizFan, perfect spot to catch a field goal or PAT! Great seats and you are going to love the NEZ! No where else like it.

AZGrizFan said:

Alright!!! Genuinely excited for you, AZ! Bring you yelling voice with you!

Back