• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How are season ticket sales going?

dupuyer griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Alright Peeps!!!! I've been talking about this for a long, long time.....but....

For the first time in my adult life, I am a Griz season ticket holder!! I haven't been this excited in a long time. Just picked up two seats, dead center in the NEZ, row 12, right between the goal posts.

50-year Griz fan, and this'll be my FIRST 'Scat/Griz game!

Will also be there for WIU, CP and either Suck St. or SUU (most likely, due to work timing), so my Dixie State tickets and one of those two will be available if anyone wants to pick them up from me.

First off, I’m very happy for you. Secondly that’s some horse shit. We ask to move down every year and have been in row 22 for 4 years now. How the hell does hat work?

The GrizTix people I have talked to have always been very receptive to my requests to move my season tickets. I have probably moved at least 4 times over the last 11 years, including this one. They have always been very accomodating. I have 4 seats, so sometimes my requests are difficult to make happen, but they are more than willing to investigate and try to make it happen. Have you been on the site and looked at what's available?

kemajic said:
MikeyGriz said:
The same thing happens on the drive back to Billings. I swear they move Billings 50 miles to the east while we are attending the game! :)
It's not so bad on Sunday.

Still seems longer than the drive to the game.

AZGrizFan said:
Alright Peeps!!!! I've been talking about this for a long, long time.....but....

For the first time in my adult life, I am a Griz season ticket holder!! I haven't been this excited in a long time. Just picked up two seats, dead center in the NEZ, row 12, right between the goal posts.

Will also be there for WIU, CP and either Suck St. or SUU (most likely, due to work timing), so my Dixie State tickets and one of those two will be available if anyone wants to pick them up from me.
Hell yeah, brother :thumb:

Welcome to the NEZ!

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hell yeah, brother :thumb:

Welcome to the NEZ!

Already a damned wrinkle in my plans! ‘Scat game is a definite go. I booked a 2nd trip today for homecoming, only to be reminded when I got home (and broke the news to the missus that we are proud parents of two Griz season tickets) that homecoming weekend is off the board. FML. We’re both on the board of a local nonprofit and that Friday night is our annual gala, so…..guess I won’t be at the CP game after all…. :twisted: :twisted:

Where are your priorities AZ? Up with Montana, down with the foe(in this case the foe is the non-profit gala).The local non-profit can do just fine w/o you.

3-7-77 said:
Where are your priorities AZ? Up with Montana, down with the foe(in this case the foe is the non-profit gala).The local non-profit can do just fine w/o you.

:lol: :lol:

I agree. My wife does not. In this particular instance, she gets 51% of the vote….especially since she got NO vote in whether I bought season tickets at all… :lol:

AZ, I'd send you the criteria check off sheet for choosing a mate, but I think your choice pre-dates the list. Looks like divine intervention is the primary answer.
However, Western Illinois comes to WGS the week prior to CalPoly. She comes for that one, she'll be hooked, her priorities will fall into place. God helps those that help themselves.
Buy the plane tickets, hide them, then at the right moment look into her now maroon colored iris's and spring it on her. She'll be singing 'Up with Montana' right along with you. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
3-7-77 said:

:lol: :lol:

I agree. My wife does not. In this particular instance, she gets 51% of the vote….especially since she got NO vote in whether I bought season tickets at all… :lol:
Looks like you're going without her :lol:

GrizTexas said:
AZGrizFan said:
Just bought my airline tickets for the 'Scat game....I'm committed now, baby!

:thumb: I'll look for you on the flight...

Hopefully there are a lot of North Dakotans on the flight! Looking forward to that thread.

3-7-77 said:
AZ, I'd send you the criteria check off sheet for choosing a mate, but I think your choice pre-dates the list. Looks like divine intervention is the primary answer.
However, Western Illinois comes to WGS the week prior to CalPoly. She comes for that one, she'll be hooked, her priorities will fall into place. God helps those that help themselves.
Buy the plane tickets, hide them, then at the right moment look into her now maroon colored iris's and spring it on her. She'll be singing 'Up with Montana' right along with you. :thumb:

Oh she’s a fan. Born and raised in Missoula. So i didn’t have to convert her….she loves her Griz games just like I do, but alas, that weekend is out. We’ll be there for WIU & Sac State at the very least, along with the ‘Scats…pondering going to Seattle for UW as well….

I was looking at GoGriz.com about season ticket availability and saw a feature I had not noticed before. If you are looking at choosing your tickets by seat, there is a small camera icon on each section. If you click on that icon, it gives you a shot of what the view of the field is from each section.

MikeyGriz said:
I was looking at GoGriz.com about season ticket availability and saw a feature I had not noticed before. If you are looking at choosing your tickets by seat, there is a small camera icon on each section. If you click on that icon, it gives you a shot of what the view of the field is from each section.

If you need that, you ain’t a true Griz fan. :lol: :lol:

MikeyGriz said:
I had some time to kill and counted the "available" dots on the season tickets seating chart. My rough unofficial count is 2744 seats available for prospective season ticket holders. Roughly 600 in the NEZ and 1100 in the wings off of the NEZ

Recounted today and the available dots are now down to 1276! About 200 In NEZ and 400 in the NEZ wings. 200 in the SEZ, 200 on the West side, 100 on the East side, and 200 in the upper East side. That seems like pretty good movement in about 2 weeks. NEZ stepping it up to still be loud and rowdy! :thumb:

Season ticket holders, if I buy 4 on the west sideline, but can probably only make 2-3 games, how are my chances of selling them for the games I can’t attend? Is there a policy against it? I bought seats at the Rose Bowl for UCLA games for years from a season ticket holder in a similar situation, and nobody seemed to care. But I’d rather they be filled than to buy them and have them sit empty for several games. Any advice is appreciated. Thx!

Back