• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Does NDSU Stay Dominate for 10 years?

Da Boyz Mom said:
Cowboys84 said:
Nah, he's just a troll who keeps lurking around on bobcatnation 2.0... he can't stay away...

He claims to be a fan of litigation u., But we all know what he is here for.

Confession through projection.

Bobcatnation 2.0....

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That’s not what I heard. Word is the NCAA is about to pop the top on the institutional doping that has been going on there for decades. It’s cool if you like cheating and being a fan of a dirty program. It’s probably quite literally in your blood, haha.

Lol….the funniest thing about this is that I’ve known Brigit Sprenger, Director of Compliance
in the athletic department, since 2006….and I literally had supper with her and her husband Andy last week.

If there was a “pop” about to happen, she definitely did not appear to have any indication of such.

In fact, I asked her specifically how work was and her response was how lucky she felt to work in her role given the strength and organization within the athletic department.

You are a fucking moron…

I’ve known everyone at the NCAA since 2005. They all told me over brunch on Sunday that you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re a smelly boy who calls it “supper”. The other shoe is set to drop here shortly.

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:37 pm

The other shoe is set to drop here shortly.

So if this were true would the Bison have to forfeit the season? Would that make the Cats National Champs? Are you wishing for that?

They called him crazy, but 1952 Griz predicted this in the late 70’s and mid-90’s, as well as a couple years ago.

So to summarize:

NDSU is dominating FCS because of Lutefisk, the clear and the cream, long winter nights, potato tortillas, cheap rent and grass fed offensive linemen. Just wanted to make sure I had things correct.

sdk.catfish said:
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:37 pm

The other shoe is set to drop here shortly.

So if this were true would the Bison have to forfeit the season? Would that make the Cats National Champs? Are you wishing for that?

That would not make the Bobcats national champions. They would definitely claim it, though, which would be hilarious. So, I'm all for it.

Grizfan-24 said:
So to summarize:

NDSU is dominating FCS because of Lutefisk, the clear and the cream, long winter nights, potato tortillas, cheap rent and grass fed offensive linemen. Just wanted to make sure I had things correct.

Mostly the cream, the clear, and HGH from what I've been told. I haven't seen anything that conclusively proves that they aren't using banned drugs. The only thing concrete that has come out (so far) is that they literally had to suspend a kid for using PEDs.

AllWeatherFan said:
They called him crazy, but 1952 Griz predicted this in the late 70’s and mid-90’s, as well as a couple years ago.

I think Jesus said it best, “A prophet is always rejected by his homeboys.”

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Edit: I believe the correct translation from archaic Hebrew would be “homeboyz”. My apologies for the error.

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Edit: I believe the correct translation from archaic Hebrew would be “homeboyz”. My apologies for the error.

It depends on whether you subscribe to the King James Version or the King James Brown version.

AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

It depends on whether you subscribe to the King James Version or the King James Brown version.

[media]https://gfycat.com/academicbetteribizanhound[/media]

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That’s not what I heard. Word is the NCAA is about to pop the top on the institutional doping that has been going on there for decades. It’s cool if you like cheating and being a fan of a dirty program. It’s probably quite literally in your blood, haha.

Lol….the funniest thing about this is that I’ve known Brigit Sprenger, Director of Compliance
in the athletic department, since 2006….and I literally had supper with her and her husband Andy last week.

If there was a “pop” about to happen, she definitely did not appear to have any indication of such.

In fact, I asked her specifically how work was and her response was how lucky she felt to work in her role given the strength and organization within the athletic department.

You are a f###[#] moron…

Why would they tell anyone at the school, let alone the compliance officer, that it was about to happen?

Htowngriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You are a f###[#] moron…

Why would they tell anyone at the school, let alone the compliance officer, that it was about to happen?

I guess he thinks they’d give ‘em a heads up. A chance to flush if you will. Something about a free hotdog.

AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Totally makes sense, AWF!

Grizfan-24 said:
AllWeatherFan said:

[/quote]

[media]https://gfycat.com/academicbetteribizanhound[/media]
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You are a fucking moron…

I’ve known everyone at the NCAA since 2005. They all told me over brunch on Sunday that you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re a smelly boy who calls it “supper”. The other shoe is set to drop here shortly.

I understand that the RICO charges have already been typed up at the field office in Minneapolis. Probably just a matter of weeks.

Ursa Major said:
Bison73 said:
So you are asking if NDSU payed for illegal drugs for it players???
No that is not true.

There was also a rumor that NDSU paid for supplements.
That is also not true. All supplement were paid by the players themselves.

So UNDSU was getting the PEDs for free? Damn!

What PEDS are you referring to?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
So UNDSU was getting the PEDs for free? Damn!

I think it was some dude who worked for the school that gave the players the dope. I think he owned a company that made the banned drugs or something, so it wouldn’t surprise me if the players got the banned drugs for free.

What dope are you referring to. Be specific.
Also be specific about the banned drugs.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
No there is not. Can you name a player who has been suspended, by the NCAA, at NDSU for PED’s
other than Brock Robbins?

You chose to believe it, simply because you cannot accept the fact that NDSU is simply a superior football program to Montana.

BTW, the “run-in”, not “run-in’s”, was related to caffeine…..not anabolic steroids, HGH, etc.

You keep say things that "you heard" But so far youre batting zero. You remind me of that griz 1952 nut. All wishful lies and hyperbole. Some just cant acknowledge when others have a great program.

Back