• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Does NDSU Stay Dominate for 10 years?

CDAGRIZ said:
Bison73 said:
What dope are you referring to. Be specific.
Also be specific about the banned drugs.

The drugs that were given to players by a booster of the college and are banned by the NCAA and luckily got only one player suspended. The fats like to call it caffeine, but that hasn’t been confirmed, and they also call ranch a vegetable. Accordingly, I trust nothing from Nordacoduh.

There was not a banned substance given to any NDSU player. caffeine is not banned…too much of it will trigger a violation though.

1 player tested positive for too much caffeine 3 years ago. If the shoe were to have dropped , it would have certainly already happened.

Keep grasping at straws …..

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The drugs that were given to players by a booster of the college and are banned by the NCAA and luckily got only one player suspended. The fats like to call it caffeine, but that hasn’t been confirmed, and they also call ranch a vegetable. Accordingly, I trust nothing from Nordacoduh.

There was not a banned substance given to any NDSU player. caffeine is not banned…too much of it will trigger a violation though.

1 player tested positive for too much caffeine 3 years ago. If the shoe were to have dropped , it would have certainly already happened.

So the “so much that it triggered a violation” drug wasn’t given to players by a booster? I thought he owned the banned drug company. Vertical integration in a state where almost nobody is vertical. Dirty program, and you’ll never change my mind.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

So the “so much that it triggered a violation” drug wasn’t given to players by a booster? I thought he owned the banned drug company. Vertical integration in a state where almost nobody is vertical. Dirty program, and you’ll never change my mind.

Their program is absolutely dirty and needs complete NCAA investigation. But they have their tentacles deeply rooted in the NCAA.

https://www.ndsu.edu/news/view/detail/28293/

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You know what you should do? You should call the NCAA and tell them everything you know about the program. Get them to investigate something that is 3 years old, impacted one player, and was already investigated by the NCAA…

Blgs Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Their program is absolutely dirty and needs complete NCAA investigation. But they have their tentacles deeply rooted in the NCAA.

You should call the NCAA. Tell them everything you know and get them to investigate.

kemajic said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
The better question is - Will egriz posters ever learn to differentiate between DOMINANT and DOMINATE and use them correctly? My money is on NO.
They can't differentiate loose from lose either so don't hold your breath.

You should be band

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You know what you should do? You should call the NCAA and tell them everything you know about the program. Get them to investigate something that is 3 years old, impacted one player, and was already investigated by the NCAA…

Hey, some programs give out hot dogs, and others give out banned drugs. The Bizons’ time is coming.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Hey, some programs give out hot dogs, and others give out banned drugs. The Bizons’ time is coming.

Dude this isn’t a program who had a systematic problem of rape and sexual abuse.

This issue WAS investigated and went nowhere….because there wasn’t a problem. Brock Robbins didn’t follow the instructions for a workout supplement that was allowed by the NCAA. He’s the only player in a decade plus run who has ever failed a drug test at NDSU.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Dude this isn’t a program who had a systematic problem of rape and sexual abuse.

This issue WAS investigated and went nowhere….because there wasn’t a problem. Brock Robbins didn’t follow the instructions for a workout supplement that was allowed by the NCAA. He’s the only player in a decade plus run who has ever failed a drug test at NDSU.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You should call the NCAA….tell them to investigate, again, what was already investigated. Tell them everything you know from sitting on eGriz.

Get them to dig fucker ! Come on!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You should call the NCAA….tell them to investigate, again, what was already investigated. Tell them everything you know from sitting on eGriz.

Get them to dig fucker ! Come on!

Are you OK? You seem care a lot about what I think about your dirty program. Why so insecure?

Blgs Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

All signs point to institutional doping, but you’re probably right, for now. I still believe their time is coming soon, and some of their fat fuck fans can’t handle it.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Get them to dig f###[#] ! Come on!

Are you OK? You seem care a lot about what I think about your dirty program. Why so insecure?

I just want you to go call the NCAA and report everything that you know.

CDAGRIZ said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

All signs point to institutional doping, but you’re probably right, for now. I still believe their time is coming soon, and some of their fat [#]f### fans can’t handle it.

I believe that some Griz fans are so desiring to be a national champion again, that they now cling onto a belief that the only way to get to the top is via another program somehow crumbling apart.

I think you’ve honestly accepted it won’t happen any other way, thus you need to believe something, that isn’t true, in order to give yourself hope of the Griz being at the top.

It’s that same type of mentality that won’t allow you to accept how EWU and Montana State have surpassed the Griz program, thus you have to resort to Meth jokes or calling Montana State little brother.

Watching this is honestly amusing, and is the reason I come here.

By writing this, I guarantee you’ll respond….

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I just want you to go call the NCAA and report everything that you know.

On it. Is it still 1-800-SELECTIVE-ENFORCEMENT?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
All signs point to institutional doping, but you’re probably right, for now. I still believe their time is coming soon, and some of their fat [#]f### fans can’t handle it.

I believe that some Griz fans are so desiring to be a national champion again, that they now cling onto a belief that the only way to get to the top is via another program somehow crumbling apart.

I think you’ve honestly accepted it won’t happen any other way, thus you need to believe something, that isn’t true, in order to give yourself hope of the Griz being at the top.

It’s that same type of mentality that won’t allow you to accept how EWU and Montana State have surpassed the Griz program, thus you have to resort to Meth jokes or calling Montana State little brother.

No, by writing this, you prove that you care a LOT about Griz fans' opinions about the Bizon program. Always have. That's why you come here. It's time to just accept that you crave the approval of the Griz fan base. And, of course I'm going to respond. It's too much fun not to.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Did you watch the game on 11/20? How about the one on 12/4? Didn’t look like we’d been passed by either of those teams….but keep blindly flailing for relevance. You’re really good at that.

Back