• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
You haven’t noticed Soldier repeatedly trashing Petek, a former 37? Some posters trash former players fairly often even current players.

I'll trash any felon who deals coke in Montana - and any man on the earth who pulls their girlfriends hair in a fit of rage. Sue me.

Private, you can do whatever you want to do, including cozy up with Gotgame, the roid guy.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Don't know. I'm not on Twitter and stuff like that. Again, I was addressing the false comment that no 37 has ever been criticized. Was Hauck called a bad teammate? My understanding is that he is well-liked and a leader on the team. I assume he will make some all-American teams, again.

By the way, Petek's summer charges were dropped. He's still with his wife. The Missoulian both blew, and blew up, the story. I knew the charges were likely going away, and tired to tell the board, but those with a narrative and no facts kept on going. They probably still will.

As a lawyer - you know that charges dropped does not mean act did not occur. It is even more complex in domestic incidents...

As a lawyer, I know that false and flimsy charges are brought all the time in domestic cases. The police usually don’t talk to the accused. They talk only to the girl, and in this case, the nosey neighbor who called the cops. The cops are required to believe the girl initially. In this situation, I knew the publicly reported facts were wrong and incomplete. Thus, charges went away. Maybe you should stick to subjects you know something about. I know it’s not law or football.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
I'll trash any felon who deals coke in Montana - and any man on the earth who pulls their girlfriends hair in a fit of rage. Sue me.

Private, you can do whatever you want to do, including cozy up with Gotgame, the roid guy.

You should lower the rent inside your head...I don't like living in this dumpster.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
As a lawyer - you know that charges dropped does not mean act did not occur. It is even more complex in domestic incidents...

As a lawyer, I know that false and flimsy charges are brought all the time in domestic cases. The police usually don’t talk to the accused. They talk only to the girl, and in this case, the nosey neighbor who called the cops. The cops are required to believe the girl initially. In this situation, I knew the publicly reported facts were wrong and incomplete. Thus, charges went away. Maybe you should stick to subjects you know something about. I know it’s not law or football.

Nosy neighbor a legal term? Please...get me out of your head. Please.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Look at your avatar-tagline and then think about who’s in who’s head.

Look, I liked Robby and most of his aggressive play. But when Fouch played the wrong coverage and got burned, he got benched. When Ford tried to jump the route and got burned, he got benched. When RB's fumbled, they got benched. Yet when Robby got caught out of position and was burned, or when he got PF's for late hits inbounds or out, he never got pulled. He was never in Bobby's doghouse and that was well known to the team. You Hauck sniffers appear to think Jace and others imagined this favoritism, but I know the genesis of the gripe and it is well deserved. But mottthehoople says the quit represented in this players' gripe never happened--it did whether you want to admit it or not, whether I played the game or not, and whether you get strudel after weiner schnitzel or not.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Uh huh...it's there to remind you that it is customary to stand for the Anthem.

Reading this makes you wonder if people were really meant to communicate semi-anonymously with electronic mediums that indulge your every impulse.

Is anyone enjoying this? Do you all really like dunking on each other just for an occasional pat on the back by a sympathetic semi-anonymous fan? Do you envision each zinger being the one that totally, finally annihilates your opponent?

Touch some grass, egriz!

horribilisfan8184 said:
Look, I liked Robby and most of his aggressive play. But when Fouch played the wrong coverage and got burned, he got benched. When Ford tried to jump the route and got burned, he got benched. When RB's fumbled, they got benched. Yet when Robby got caught out of position and was burned, or when he got PF's for late hits inbounds or out, he never got pulled. He was never in Bobby's doghouse and that was well known to the team. You Hauck sniffers appear to think Jace and others imagined this favoritism, but I know the genesis of the gripe and it is well deserved. But mottthehoople says the quit represented in this players' gripe never happened--it did whether you want to admit it or not, whether I played the game or not, and whether you get strudel after weiner schnitzel or not.

Could you put the last part of your post in English?

Players who got beat didn’t get benched.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Do you really not understand that what I said was a joke? You are dumber than I thought.

mthoopsfan said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

Could you put the last part of your post in English?

Players who got beat didn’t get benched.

I trust what I saw, not what you've spun. That's all. The German food reference was to make you feel at home.

Raider said:
Funny. 18 pages of mostly shade thrown at Robby, talking about nepotism, being coaches kids, etc. Everyone calling out his lack of speed, athleticism, etc.

Yet, we never seem to have an issue with NAIA level recruits being offered because their families connections to the program, repeatedly. In fact, it is widely celebrated so long as they are a “Montana boy”. Odd to me.

Is this a reference to the kid that just committed? The OL guy?

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Do you really not understand that what I said was a joke? You are dumber than I thought.

It wasn't a joke...you are losing it. Seek help.

Nice work mthoopster. Not only are you trolling a veteran, you've effectively derailed a post about comments from a Griz great's distain for Bobby.

Bear Spray said:
Nice work mthoopster. Not only are you trolling a veteran, you've effectively derailed a post about comments from a Griz great's distain for Bobby.

The "veteran" is a total asshole, doesn't understand football or Griz football, and has frequently been a jerk to me. My family has way more veterans than this joker's. My son fought in a war, Iraq, on two deployments, and got a purple heart in his first trip. Did some joint sniper missions with Chris Kyle. Was a door to door guy. Soldier is a loser.

What kind of "griz great" trashes his former coach and the coach's son? Bad form or worse.

And, while the "griz great" can do what he wants, my view of him has declined as a result of his tweet. I assume he won't be using Bobby as a reference for any future job, including in coaching.

Also, I am not trolling anyone or anything.

PTGrizzly said:
Apparently trashing your former coach will lose PR’s respect, but not dealing drugs.

I said I think less of him. What's your view? Do you like the guy for trashing his former coach? I would never do that to a former coach. Petek's drug thing was a decade ago. He served his time. His former Bobcat friend served a lot more time.

mthoopsfan said:
Bear Spray said:

The "veteran" is a total asshole, doesn't understand football or Griz football, and has frequently been a jerk to me. My family has way more veterans than this joker's. My son fought in a war, Iraq, on two deployments, and got a purple heart in his first trip. Did some joint sniper missions with Chris Kyle. Was a door to door guy. Soldier is a loser.

What kind of "griz great" trashes his former coach and the coach's son? Bad form or worse.

And, while the "griz great" can do what he wants, my view of him has declined as a result of his tweet. I assume he won't be using Bobby as a reference for any future job, including in coaching.

Also, I am not trolling anyone or anything.

None of the former Griz players need a damn thing from Bobby.

Back