• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana hb112

HB112 needs to be passed and signed by GGG as fast as possible, and VERY PUBLICLY. Fuck the NCAA and the rest of the left. This is still Montana, not fucking california, despite the uncontrolled influx to Missoula and Gallatin Counties.

tourist said:
HB112 needs to be passed and signed by GGG as fast as possible, and VERY PUBLICLY. [#]f### the NCAA and the rest of the left. This is still Montana, not f###[#] california, despite the uncontrolled influx to Missoula and Gallatin Counties.
Put your feelings about transgender people aside and tell us how you’re gonna feel if there’s no Griz home playoff games. Gonna make it pretty difficult if not impossible to win a natty, plus our local economies are gonna lose lots of additional money that comes from Griz and cat playoff games.

Montanans make Montana laws, not some out of state non-governmental organization(NGO). Cancel culture can go fuck itself.

HB112 is garbage. Political grandstanding that leaves wiggle room if the rubber actually meets the road. Montana = living 20 years behind everywhere else. Something to really hang our hats on. Thankfully the younger generations who aren’t afraid of things that don’t hurt them will effect change. The rest will suck their thumbs being scared to death of someone who is transgender. Really scary how they are infringing upon your rights. Pathetic imps. Mommy stop the different people from hurting me. They scare me since they don’t look like me and I can’t understand them.

tourist said:
Montanans make Montana laws, not some out of state non-governmental organization(NGO). Cancel culture can go [#]f### itself.
Cancel culture you say? Does East Tennessee State basketball coach Jason Shay being forced to step down because he supported his players taking a knee count as cancel culture? Does Colin Kaepernick being removed from the NFL for taking a knee count as cancel culture? Does constantly spewing “shut up and dribble” count as cancel culture?

HB-112 is an embarrassment to the state of Montana :twocents: If it passes, perhaps losing the privilege of hosting playoff games is a just punishment for our collective ignorance and intolerance

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
HB-112 is an embarrassment to the state of Montana :twocents: If it passes, perhaps losing the privilege of hosting playoff games is a just punishment for our collective ignorance and intolerance

:thumb:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

You have change coming back from your two cents worth.

Griz til I die said:
tourist said:
HB112 needs to be passed and signed by GGG as fast as possible, and VERY PUBLICLY. [#]f### the NCAA and the rest of the left. This is still Montana, not f###[#] california, despite the uncontrolled influx to Missoula and Gallatin Counties.
Put your feelings about transgender people aside and tell us how you’re gonna feel if there’s no Griz home playoff games. Gonna make it pretty difficult if not impossible to win a natty, plus our local economies are gonna lose lots of additional money that comes from Griz and cat playoff games.
What say PR?

Latest posts

Back