• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs the Scats

How badly will the Scats get pummeled this week?

• 7 or fewer points

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 8-14

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • 15-28

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • 28-50

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • more than 50 points

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copper Griz said:
Ifanse can run and run hard. He is impressive. Griz need some of that and an offensive line.
Really don’t like the idea of having to deal with him for the next 3 years.

Griz2k said:
I am no fan of the bison, but I can't come up with 1 good reason to cheer for the cats. FTC!

Ok, I have one reason...I can't stand the idiot pronunciation of "bizon".

This color guy is just schlobbing all over the bison.

21-3

This one’s over already.

poorgriz might want to revisit his “we won’t lose by 40” proclamation. The bison look like they can win by whatever margin they want today.

Just plugged some numbers into the Final Score Prediction Model (FSPM), and looks like NDU is gonna take this one 84-12. Closer than I figured it'd be, but still a good whoopin'.

uofmman1122 said:
This color guy is just schlobbing all over the bison.

21-3

This one’s over already.

poorgriz might want to revisit his “we won’t lose by 40” proclamation. The bison look like they can win by whatever margin they want today.

Yep. They keep their starters in and this thing could be 80 - 3 or worse by the end the game. MSU looks non dimensional on offense and they are handing out Swiss cheese on defense. Anderson is a Greta athlete, but he might as well be out there alone. I thought the last time the Gris played them was bad. This will be much worse

Bison dominating on all levels. This is getting ugly. I wanted the bison to win big but now I almost feel bad for the Cats....almost. I hope they lose by 50.

uofmman1122 said:
Copper Griz said:
Ifanse can run and run hard. He is impressive. Griz need some of that and an offensive line.

We shouldn't care. Do we want a team that worries about a team like the Scats or one that can compete with EWOOO , SDSU and hopefully NDSU at some point?

Interesting thing many forget about......the Bison OC Messingham was the Cats OC last year. The Cats thought he was awful and bitched and bitched about him every game. When he went to the Bison, the majority of cats fans said good riddance. I wonder how much Messingham is enjoying this. I also wonder how many Cats fans will admit they were wrong. Messingham is obviously a good OC and just didn’t have the Johnnies and Joes at MSU. Huge difference!

behappp said:
uofmman1122 said:
Copper Griz said:

We shouldn't care. Do we want a team that worries about a team like the Scats or one that can compete with EWOOO , SDSU and hopefully NDSU at some point?
I want a team that worries about and gameplans for some of the best offensive players we’ll have to face, which includes Ifanse. Or did you miss him dragging and pushing several of our defenders consistently for extra yards two weeks ago?

Back