• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs the Scats

How badly will the Scats get pummeled this week?

• 7 or fewer points

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 8-14

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • 15-28

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • 28-50

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • more than 50 points

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tacoma5 said:
Would you rather have your team sitting at home this weekend than being embarrassed on national TV with this type of shellacking?

Let's hope, Weber, EWU and Davis rep Big Sky and give us a shred of credibility after this.

The Griz would get beat by the bison badly too. But no way not this bad. The worst the bison have ever beat the Griz was 37-7 and that was pretty embarrassing. All other matchups have been tight.

...they have TA numbered...something we never did but so far its been pretty embarrassing...I
would have thought it would have been closer...wait we have another half!

New numbers plugged in, and the FSPM now has this one for the NUDer's 76-6. Kudos to the scats for tightening things up in the 2nd quarter and making this thing respectable!

Couldn’t help but check out the eternal optimism on the cats board. They are seriously going on and on about the refs screwing them. 😂. I’m not kidding.

HookedonGriz said:
Tacoma5 said:
Would you rather have your team sitting at home this weekend than being embarrassed on national TV with this type of shellacking?

Let's hope, Weber, EWU and Davis rep Big Sky and give us a shred of credibility after this.

The Griz would get beat by the bison badly too. But no way not this bad. The worst the bison have ever beat the Griz was 37-7 and that was pretty embarrassing. All other matchups have been tight.

Cannot wait to watch the other Big Sky teams later today. I hope they show well. 3 W's would be terrific for the conference. Too bad the GRIZ blew games to PSU, MSU, and WIU. A 2 loss GRIZ team would have likely been in a solid seeding.

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
This is why the Cats are seeded numer 23 and Bison 1.
You’re playing like the 90th seeded team, though.

As bad as Cats are playing today, the Griz are worse. The only reason you wouldn’t get embarrassed playing the Bison is because your team is sitting home. :cry:

Totally holding out for a 4th quarter rally...I know you guys are, too!! Cats with this by a FG with 2s to go....

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

As bad as Cats are playing today, the Griz are worse. The only reason you wouldn’t get embarrassed playing the Bison is because your team is sitting home. :cry:

I wouldn't necessarily say the Griz are worse than the Cats, they are both the same sort of mediocre. UNDSU would stomp either.

grizghost said:
...they have TA numbered...something we never did but so far its been pretty embarrassing...I

PR needs to hand this game tape to Hauck, Rosen and Bauer at their next Flathead Lake shindig..

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Except the actual fact we’ve beat the bison and have never gotten torched by them like this. Glad to see you on your rival board while you’re getting shot kicked. Griz are living in your head rent free

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

You a truly a Cat homer. The GRIZ and Cats are each average programs at this point. The differene is, the Cats squeeked out the head to head matchup. Yes, you are right, NDSU would have beaten the GRIZ handily this year too. No way of knowing, by how much though. Your reward is the ass kicking NDSU is giving out.

UMcheer2000 said:
grizghost said:

PR needs to hand this game tape to Hauck, Rosen and Bauer at their next Flathead Lake shindig..

So they can see how they must improve personnel.

braves84 said:
Griz2k said:
Griz2k said:
I am no fan of the bison, but I can't come up with 1 good reason to cheer for the cats. FTC!

Ok, I have one reason...I can't stand the idiot pronunciation of "bizon".
Kinda the same way they say mizzoula?

Nope. Never heard anyone talk about the "bizon" in yellowstone national park or order a "bizon" burger.

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Wow. You are in playoffs and beat your rival (three in a row). Yet - you are posting on your rivals board and acting all butt hurt. Truly the definition of "little brother." Weird.

Back