• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Way JJ Can Be Convicted

tnt said:
So what if she wanted to keep it? I don't think its necessary to have it to prove they had sex, I believe that isn't at question is it?...... Nor does any part of the law indicate she has to act in a particular manner after being raped or have any particular set of injuries with any particular severity.
You're missing the point entirely. You claimed "rape trauma." And the trauma center said it was necessary evidence.

Far from being "traumatized" she acted like she wanted to keep the blanket as that "special souvenir." Is that consistent with someone who was assaulted on that blanket? No. Assault victims generally don't collect knick knacks associated with a crime against their body. That's suggestive she was not a "victim." It was a trophy. Jurors aren't stupid. And that's huge. It's a pivot point.

And to disregard the specific instructions of the rape professionals? That is likewise consistent that she wasn't particularly interested in the claims per se, she was simply creating a "record" that she had been there. On the way to a party.

PTGrizzly said:
I for one hope that PR and NorthwestFresh continue to argue so that they both get banned. No offense Northwest, but just think of the fun that would create.

I literally sent a PM to Mr. Titleist saying that I'd take a ban if it meant that PR got banned, too.

:shock:

Golf mod, I give you my clearance to post that PM, since it would make for a much better egriz board if the worthless and empty threats from that other guy were finally removed from this board.

Lawyers seeking you.

Private investigators to find out your identity.

Bomb threats to posters.

What type of board would allow that nonsense to flourish? It's time to take a stand, egriz. Only one poster here continually threatens other posters when confronted with his own posts.

Cue Playa.RaPe and his patented response..............."the PM was altered, I never said that, you are dishonest" and now I am going to change my screen name again. :roll:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Cue Playa.RaPe and his patented response..............."the PM was altered, I never said that, you are dishonest" and now I am going to change my screen name again. :roll:

Golf Mod already deleted the "my lawyers are after you" posts by PR. It's hilarious. Why can't PR be exposed as the fragile and emotional wreck that he appears to be on this board? No need to delete the best posts, is there?

Usually they lock the thread about now and will remove any response he has or let him get the last word in then lock it.

It SOP around here...................:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
NorthwestFresh said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Golf Mod already deleted the "my lawyers are after you" posts by PR. It's hilarious. Why can't PR be exposed as the fragile and emotional wreck that he appears to be on this board? No need to delete the best posts, is there?

They did the same thing to me years ago when he threatened my son. He must have pictures of them with goats up at his cabin on the lake. The secret service doenst protect the president as well as the MODs protect PlaYaRaPe

It is a well known fact that they play favorites on here, and that certain posters are totally immune from being banned. They don't like me cause I call them on their selective censorship, so they frequently ban me to doll out their amazing power. Pretty weak to have to become a message board moderator to boost self esteem.

Growler1 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
NorthwestFresh said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

They did the same thing to me years ago when he threatened my son. He must have pictures of them with goats up at his cabin on the lake. The secret service doenst protect the president as well as the MODs protect PlaYaRaPe

It is a well known fact that they play favorites on here, and that certain posters are totally immune from being banned. They don't like me cause I call them on their selective censorship, so they frequently ban me to doll out their amazing power. Pretty weak to have to become a message board moderator to boost self esteem.
Right, your personal PM threats of guns, knives and bombs have never had anything to do with any of your many bans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
NorthwestFresh said:
Again, I invite PR to have his lawyers contact me. :cry:

They will be in touch with you.

Well this is pathetic. How old are you again? You guys need to grow up...it's just a freaking message board.

I'm not going to put up with him continuing to tell lies about me. That's defamation. It's illegal and damaging. He can either stop, or I will pursue appropriate action against him. I hope he doesn't think that I don't know how to involve the legal process in stopping his lies and defamation.

Google "lawsuits involving internet defamation" and see what you find. The first two hits involves judgments of $13 million and $11.3 million. The date of the first article is earlier this year.

"A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit over three years ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix.com won a $13.8 million judgment from a jury."

"A Florida woman has been awarded $11.3 million in a defamation lawsuit against a Louisiana woman who posted messages on the Internet accusing her of being a "crook," a "con artist" and a "fraud."

PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
NorthwestFresh said:

Well this is pathetic. How old are you again? You guys need to grow up...it's just a freaking message board.

I'm not going to put up with him continuing to tell lies about me. That's defamation. It's illegal and damaging. He can either stop, or I will pursue appropriate action against him. I hope he doesn't think that I don't know how to involve the legal process in stopping his lies and defamation.

All I'm saying is that you might be taking things a little too seriously. It might not be a bad idea to just ignore it. It's obvious that it's bugging you, so people are just going to do it more. Ignore the people and they'll stop messing with you, it's pretty simple.

PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

All I'm saying is that you might be taking things a little too seriously. It might not be a bad idea to just ignore it. It's obvious that it's bugging you, so people are just going to do it more. Ignore the people and they'll stop messing with you, it's pretty simple.

Nope, it's more than bugging me. It's not my style to be passive. I understand the law and legal process, and am not afraid to use it.

PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:

Nope, it's more than bugging me. It's not my style to be passive. I understand the law and legal process, and am not afraid to use it.

Great. Stop with the weak threats, and get to the legal action. As I said, I have your posts libeling me bookmarked and saved via a Google screenshot. I invite opening up all of your posts here to the discovery process, as well as your interactions with UM athletics.

Get on it, or stop with your silly threats.

PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
NorthwestFresh said:

Google "lawsuits involving internet defamation" and see what you find. The first two hits involves judgments of $13 million and $11.3 million. The date of the first article is earlier this year.

"A Texas couple who filed a defamation lawsuit over three years ago against anonymous posters on the Internet forum Topix.com won a $13.8 million judgment from a jury."

"A Florida woman has been awarded $11.3 million in a defamation lawsuit against a Louisiana woman who posted messages on the Internet accusing her of being a "crook," a "con artist" and a "fraud."

I wonder how much I'll win from you for you calling me a pedophile. :roll:

I'm not sure how I've even defamed you here, other than calling you out for your obvious BS and conjecture. This thread would make an interesting conversation as a starting point, at least in terms of what your bias is, and how the Missoula community would receive it.

PTGrizzly said:
I can't wait to see the news article on how a grown man is suing a guy for "defaming" him. Unbelievable.

A grown man who has gone by "Greenie", "PlayerRep", and other such names being defamed is just so silly that he should be shunned from this site.

Chris, I know every post here is saved on a server, so I may have to call you as a witness if this clown actually does start legal proceedings against me. I can't imagine UM is going to like that one too much, although Gwen Florio would probably have a field day with it. Plus, PR's posts would become public record, which is actually kind of funny when you think about it.

All of PlayaRaPes posts will be deleted if anything goes legal trust me........he will have his account deleted just like last time Grizfan10 went away................hell this thread wont even be here tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back