• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Way JJ Can Be Convicted

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
All of PlayaRaPes posts will be deleted if anything goes legal trust me........he will have his account deleted just like last time Grizfan10 went away................hell this thread wont even be here tomorrow.

I have nothing to hide. I invite the legal action, and I'll call Chris as a witness and have him explain why his board allows PR to call people pedophiles without deleting those messages.

good, if you need any money for your legal defense let me know I know me and a lot of other people would be more than happy to chip in.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
good, if you need any money for your legal defense let me know I know me and a lot of other people would be more than happy to chip in.

I'm not sure which court he plans on suing me in, since I live out of state, but I already have my attorney in Montana raring to have a go at PR and his defamation of me. :shock:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

We can donate the funds won from the Dan Moore vs JCU train wreck.....

funny water said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

We can donate the funds won from the Dan Moore vs JCU train wreck.....

Now here's a plan.

MrTitleist said:
Are you guys done circle jerking each other yet or should I go ahead and lock this?

Wait! Isnt that defamation of character? ;) The other thing to do is just block PR. I've had him blocked for months now. Life is so much simpler, and I dont have to read his attack emails against me - unless one of you quotes him...lol.

MrTitleist said:
Are you guys done circle jerking each other yet or should I go ahead and lock this?

Whats taking you so long knee jerk? Usually you power mongers lock stuff down within 3-4 pages........................I realize its fall camp for you guys as well but you are really emulating our offense here and thats not good right now.

images

Well I get a kick out of lawyers saber rattling so I guess I'll ask a simple question. I realize there are real people behind the fictitious screen names, and as should be apparent to everyone one real person is and can be several fictitious people here. The only way we REALLY know who the real person is, is when their massive egos just have to tell us.

That being said the bulks of screen person are fictitious. Virtually no one knows who they really are. So fictitious person defames another fictitious person that would be fictitious defamation. So when a fictitious person calls out his PI's and Legal team to institute a Law suit, and the fictitious person being investigated decides to counter sue to recover damages arising from the fictitious defamation, there arises some questions:

For the lawyers - Would not then the court be equally fictitious, and would they award ficticious damages?

For the Psychologists - If there are real people co mingling the fictitious part of their lives with their real lives, Is that psychotic, schizophrenic, or both. And should they be locked up to protect themselves from theor self and/or each other.

For real people - Does anyone care about peoples fictitious ramblings?

tnt said:
Well I get a kick out of lawyers saber rattling so I guess I'll ask a simple question. I realize there are real people behind the fictitious screen names, and as should be apparent to everyone one real person is and can be several fictitious people here. The only way we REALLY know who the real person is, is when their massive egos just have to tell us.

That being said the bulks of screen person are fictitious. Virtually no one knows who they really are. So fictitious person defames another fictitious person that would be fictitious defamation. So when a fictitious person calls out his PI's and Legal team to institute a Law suit, and the fictitious person being investigated decides to counter sue to recover damages arising from the fictitious defamation, there arises some questions:

For the lawyers - Would not then the court be equally fictitious, and would they award ficticious damages?

For the Psychologists - If there are real people co mingling the fictitious part of their lives with their real lives, Is that psychotic, schizophrenic, or both. And should they be locked up to protect themselves from theor self and/or each other.

For real people - Does anyone care about peoples fictitious ramblings?

So what you're really saying is you don't exist because you're fictitious?

ordigger said:
MrTitleist said:

Wait! Isnt that defamation of character? ;) The other thing to do is just block PR. I've had him blocked for months now. Life is so much simpler, and I dont have to read his attack emails against me - unless one of you quotes him...lol.

How do I block a poster here?

EDIT - Nevermind, I figured out the "foe" thing.

Much better now. More people should block the guy.

TnT is ficticious, I on the other hand exist. I'll be the guy just down from Paoli screaming his fool head off at the first game. But if TnT is fictitious and is posting this how can I be I??

Just before the lock down comes I need to be in on all of this silly rambling threats and plain chicken little blowin and gowin by adults?

Wow, I know most that post are a bit off (including I) but some of you nuts need to kool it. Hell, I like all of you Griz fans. Course some are hard to take at times but silly name calling is normal stuff for ten year olds. Get a grip boys. Let posters post and quit being childish.

Threats mean little on a board......in fact mean nothing!

OK now close this off, I saw a chance to get in this fight and could not pass it up. Kisses all!

NorthwestFresh said:
PlayerRep said:
PTGrizzly said:
Almost every single case has a motion to dismiss. You'd be stupid not to try.

With that said, it does look shaky for the prosecutor, however I still believe this will go to trial and that this will be a messy case. Not going to be fun for anybody.

Nope, motions to dismiss are not common in criminal cases (excluding white collar crimes). I suppose you think onside kicks are common in football.

Motions to dismiss are standard in rape cases.

Nice thread by the way. Way to lower the public's opinion of lawyers even lower than they are now. :thumb:

I don't know where you practice, but motions to dismiss are not standard. Remember, the standard to charge is that it could have happened. Very few judges will grant a motion to dismiss, and in one so political as this case, it's almost impossible to get a dismissal. I only file motions that I truly believe are going to win because I am not willing to sacrifice my credibility on frivolous motions.
That being said, and knowing Judge Townsend, there is no way in hell that she is going to dismiss this case. Remember, Townsend used to be the sex crimes prosecutor.
What I think is going on here is the probably unethical trying the case in the press. Not to say that the defense wouldn't want to have at least some answer to the allegations. But if it goes to trial, and I think it will, I would use a two pronged attack if I was the defense: First, attack the credibility of the victim, and second; attack the case as being politically driven by the DOJ investigation. I would have a wholly new victim (JJ) and show the jury why they have to do justice by finding an acquittal.

Latest posts

Back