• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

mtgrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:
Is there a “buy tickets” link? I found that link when I was in there just a minute ago and when I clicked on it I went to football and it showed FCS playoff tickets

yes but it doesn't allow me to select my season tickets, just allows me to try and purchase other seats

the buy link is not within the season renewal application

mtgrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:
Is there a “buy tickets” link? I found that link when I was in there just a minute ago and when I clicked on it I went to football and it showed FCS playoff tickets

yes but it doesn't allow me to select my season tickets, just allows me to try and purchase other seats

Gotcha OK that makes sense so I think you have to use that link provided in an email that came out last Friday directly from GRiZ tix. That must provide a hyperlink shortcut to get access directly to your tickets.

mtgrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:
1..Click this link and then log in.

https://griztix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=GA&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

2. Look for season renewal application on upper right and click that

3. Order the FCS playoffs tix

4. I gave them credit card information but it said it will not be charged until today or tomorrow.

5. I then received an email confirmation that my order went through and my tickets are there

i get that but when i go into season renewal application there is no Order FCS playoff tix

My account said the same thing. I called in at exactly 8:30 this morning and was on hold for just over 90 minutes listening to Tyrone Holmes, Miss Montana and the wildlife biologist on a loop before I got through and got my tickets that way. GrizTix is a joke.

HookedonGriz said:
mtgrizzly said:

Gotcha OK that makes sense so I think you have to use that link provided in an email that came out last Friday directly from GRiZ tix. That must provide a hyperlink shortcut to get access directly to your tickets.
What was your guys deadline for season ticket holders to get dibs on theirs?

We had until sometime last night and starting this morning I believe all unclaimed season tickets are on sale to the general public.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
What was your guys deadline for season ticket holders to get dibs on theirs?

We had until sometime last night and starting this morning I believe all unclaimed season tickets are on sale to the general public.

Initially it was Monday night at 10 PM but that got extended until today at 10 PM is my understanding. Unless that extension did not happen

mtgrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

https://griztix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=GA&linkID=montana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

4. I gave them credit card information but it said it will not be charged until today or tomorrow.

5. I then received an email confirmation that my order went through and my tickets are there

i get that but when i go into season renewal application there is no Order FCS playoff tix

+1

BlgsGriz said:
mtgrizzly said:

My account said the same thing. I called in at exactly 8:30 this morning and was on hold for just over 90 minutes listening to Tyrone Holmes, Miss Montana and the wildlife biologist on a loop before I got through and got my tickets that way. GrizTix is a joke.
I never had any problem getting my 4 on griztix yesterday. Can't recall the buttons I pushed, but everything worked.

obviously what happened is they extended the deadline in theory but didn't give anyone the avenue to buy the tickets in the extended time period

BlgsGriz said:
mtgrizzly said:

I'd gladly sit on hold but all you get when you call is a busy signal for the last 2 hours or so

i mean shit it's only been one business day since we won the brawl can you give us a chance to renew our season tickets for Christ sake?

I clicked the Friday “Log In” link, which is the same as the latest one. I log in. I get to “manage my account”. I get to Season Renewal Application. I get nothing. It times out immediately. I back up and click order history. I see FCS playoff tix listed as a Nov 11 (?) selection. With a balance due. And no f’n way to buy them. There is no purchase link.

Buttegrizzle said:
I clicked the Friday “Log In” link, which is the same as the latest one. I log in. I get to “manage my account”. I get to Season Renewal Application. I get nothing. It times out immediately. I back up and click order history. I see FCS playoff tix listed as a Nov 11 (?) selection. With a balance due. And no f’n way to buy them. There is no purchase link.

same

I think someone is right, they announced an extension until today but no one actually extended it or made the necessary steps to extend it. Not great

It was the same yesterday too. I expect Kemajik is correct. Overloaded system? This ain’t good. It should not be this hard for the University to collect its roughly $927,500 in playoff ticket revenue.

HookedonGriz said:
scotlandgriz said:
So I got a ticket alert that says I have until 10:30 Tuesday November 23, 2021 to reserve season tickets. I did not reserve them yesterday. When I go to Order history there is nothing in there. So I guess I am back to square one. How do I reserve my season tickets in GrizTIx? I have tried the phone all morning and it is busy. Would like to go but I am running out of patience. I guess I could just wait and buy tickets other than my season tickets or just watch it on TV. Thanks for the assistance everyone. I do mean that.

This is what I did too. But, it took me close to an hour to figure it out.

It appears to me that if you are getting all your season tickets there is no problem. However, if you only want some of your seats you cannot complete the transaction. I have been calling all morning as well.

System was down a while ago. we went physically to the ticket office after an hour in line we got taken care of.

I cannot get into anything listed. If I don't get my season tickets renewed for the playoffs, I won't go. Nothing I have done works.

Back