• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

ok, so I was having the same problem as others, where the tickets were showing in the Order history but with a balance due and nowhere to pay for them.
I tried this and it worked:
1. Used my PC
2. Used Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome
3. Log into account on GrizTix
4. Click on Season renewal
5. Takes you to the FCS playoff tickets
6. My seats showed up and I ordered
7. There was a button to enter credit card info and purchase

In summary, looks like its worth a try to start over from the beginning and it "might" work.
Good luck

OK Just got off the phone with a lovely sounding young lady who I was very nice to since it is definitely not her fault.
Only waited 2hrs and 20 minutes because I'm stubborn and love my seats.
She found my tickets - they were not paid for - took my credit card info and in seconds I had them emailed to me.She said the web site was having problems. DUH!

So if you got 2 hrs + to have your phone on speaker phone then keep trying to get through to their phone queue.
Silly I know

behappp said:
OK Just got off the phone with a lovely sounding young lady who I was very nice to since it is definitely not her fault.
Only waited 2hrs and 20 minutes because I'm stubborn and love my seats.
She found my tickets - they were not paid for - took my credit card info and in seconds I had them emailed to me.She said the web site was having problems. DUH!

So if you got 2 hrs + to have your phone on speaker phone then keep trying to get through to their phone queue.
Silly I know

i couldn't even get on the queue, just busy signal.

This Print-at-Home option has been a cluster-fuck since it's inception. I am GSA and hold season tickets to 4 sports: Softball, Men's and Ladies BB, and Football. Every set of season tickets have been a challenge to get tickets printed. I gave it a try for basketball, but gave up early and went to Dan Ingram at GSA, and he got them printed for me. I have 3 season tickets each for Men's and Women's BB. And Damned if I was going to print out 90 tickets. Today, for the playoff game is no exception. I am sent an e-mail with a place to click. It NEVER works. And I then spend considerable time on-hold to the ticket office to get this reconciled. Can't get through today, but will try again tomorrow. Then I will have a talk with Kent and the Ticket Office. There has to be a better way.

Time to dump Percodan or Percocet or whatever that GrizTix partner is. Somebody bring them up to the 2020s already.

“I switched from my Apple II to my Commodore 64 and finally got through”

mtgrizzly said:
I am thinking it is a chrome issue.

I use Chrome. I logged into griztix the minute the email came last friday, and paid for my ticket. It was like the easiest thing in the world for me. The worst part of the whole experience was taking out the credit card and entering the information in.

I have my ticket safely stored in my phone.

Buttegrizzle said:
Pretty damn funny."

The Apple name is familiar in terms of computers ... but I wonder how many people have a clue about what "Commodore 64" means.

Buttegrizzle said:
Pretty damn funny."

The Apple name is familiar in terms of computers ... but I wonder how many people have a clue about what "Commodore 64" means.

Buttegrizzle said:
Time to dump Percodan or Percocet or whatever that GrizTix partner is. Somebody bring them up to the 2020s already.

I had the first Apple IIe in Montana
I lived in Red Lodge and got it the day they unloaded it in Billings.
I loved programming that baby.

If you live within two hours of Missoula quicker to drive to the Adam’s center and pick them up. Less time spent on line or on the phone. The website is a mess

Griz til I die said:
AZGrizFan said:
Just logged onto GrizTix. Worked like a charm. Purchased both my tickets in about 3 minutes.
Nice to hear you’re coming up for the playoff game AZ! :thumb:

I wish. Bought them for my niece. Her and her beau will be attending in my stead. Didn’t want them to go unused or (worse) bought by an EWU/NIU fan.

Couldn’t get it to work on computer. Called tix office yesterday at approximately 3:30pm and very nice lady answered at roughly 4:48pm. Purchased all 6 of my season tickets. Received my tickets for download today, in 6 separate emails. Each ticket was in a separate email. Royal pain in the butt, but hey, I get to watch the Griz play again. The world is finally in sync again! GO GRIZ!!

:thumb:
AZGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:
Nice to hear you’re coming up for the playoff game AZ! :thumb:

I wish. Bought them for my niece. Her and her beau will be attending in my stead. Didn’t want them to go unused or (worse) bought by an EWU/NIU fan.

:thumb: Got mine yesterday, no issues whatsoever...downloaded into the I-wallet and my credit card charged. Didn't even have to change browsers... fight on everybody, GO Griz!

Longest wait time was waiting for the wife to give her okay!!! Her browser is a lot harder to change...

Back