• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

behappp said:
[email protected] 406-243-5348

I suggest you call this # and/or email Kent about the ridiculous confusing system they have for purchasing your playoff tickets.
It is a mess

Just printed mine that I ordered and arranged payment for yesterday with no glitches. I'll let Kent know.

In the meantime, the game is in 11 days and would expect most will be able to figure out the ridiculous confusing system in time to make it to the game,

I'll probably lose or misplace my tickets between now and then! :D

Buttegrizzle said:
I clicked the Friday “Log In” link, which is the same as the latest one. I log in. I get to “manage my account”. I get to Season Renewal Application. I get nothing. It times out immediately. I back up and click order history. I see FCS playoff tix listed as a Nov 11 (?) selection. With a balance due. And no f’n way to buy them. There is no purchase link.

This is exactly what my playoff tickets showed this morning and my credit card was automatically charged this afternoon at 12:50 pm.
I jus received an email at 1:37 pm that my print at home tickets are ready for download.
Go Griz!

I mean they don't even have a on hold option. This is a poor display of sporting event management. Get it together! I will be very upset if I can't get my tickets for this game.

hilinegrizfan said:
I mean they don't even have a on hold option. This is a poor display of sporting event management. Get it together! I will be very upset if I can't get my tickets for this game.

Take a deep breath. The game is in 10 days. There will be at least 8,000 tickets available for this game on game day. Your season tickets likely to be available today, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday......If not, step out of your comfort zone and buy some right next to yours, above yours or below yours!

hilinegrizfan said:

As you should be
Some are having no problems - others are.
A well-organized system would not have all the problems so many seem to have

Mousegriz said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Take a deep breath. The game is in 10 days. There will be at least 8,000 tickets available for this game on game day. Your season tickets likely to be available today, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday......If not, step out of your comfort zone and buy some right next to yours, above yours or below yours!

Sound advice!
Guys it will all work out and there will be 8,000 or more unsold on game day. Relax we’ll all get in there

Grizzlies1982 said:
Mousegriz said:

Sound advice!
Guys it will all work out and there will be 8,000 or more unsold on game day. Relax we’ll all get in there

I get that, but I'm a season ticket holder for a reason. If having season tickets means nothing when it comes to playoffs, then I won' t bother buying them next year.

Well, this is a cluster. But it's also a function of the success of our program. We have too many fans trying to get in 2 weeks before the game to order tickets.

Contrast that with ewooo, who is begging Montana fans to attend just so they can afford to keep the lights on.

This is TOTAL BULLSHIT. So after failing to even get to an option to pay for my season seats for the playoff game, I try on my phone VIOLA! I got to a credit card info page! I filled it in! I checked it twice!!! I hit sr d!!!

Aaaaand it didn’t go thru.

Tried again. The Message said they put a hold on my card! For too many attempts!

I busted out another card, one rarely used with $25k limit: NADA

Fuck it. I’ll go find the “how do I get the game on TV thread “ and stay nice and warm and have good beer and good food at hand instead.

GottaluvGriz said:
Buttegrizzle said:
I clicked the Friday “Log In” link, which is the same as the latest one. I log in. I get to “manage my account”. I get to Season Renewal Application. I get nothing. It times out immediately. I back up and click order history. I see FCS playoff tix listed as a Nov 11 (?) selection. With a balance due. And no f’n way to buy them. There is no purchase link.

This is exactly what my playoff tickets showed this morning and my credit card was automatically charged this afternoon at 12:50 pm.
I jus received an email at 1:37 pm that my print at home tickets are ready for download.
Go Griz!
Me too; just printed mine down. Ready to go. I'm wondering whether the folks having so much trouble are not going through their griztix account.

Buttegrizzle said:
This is TOTAL BULLSHIT. So after failing to even get to an option to pay for my season seats for the playoff game, I try on my phone VIOLA! I got to a credit card info page! I filled it in! I checked it twice!!! I hit sr d!!!

Tried again. The Message said they put a hold on my card! For too many attempts!

[#]f### it. I’ll go find the “how do I get the game on TV thread “ and stay nice and warm and have good beer and good food at hand instead.

where did you find an option to pay? I am there on my phone and I see they have my tickets sitting in my order history. but I see no way to pay the balance.

kemajic said:
GottaluvGriz said:
Go Griz!
Me too; just printed mine down. Ready to go. I'm wondering whether the folks having so much trouble are not going through their griztix account.

100% going through my griztix account.

hilinegrizfan said:
Buttegrizzle said:

[#]f### it. I’ll go find the “how do I get the game on TV thread “ and stay nice and warm and have good beer and good food at hand instead.

where did you find an option to pay? I am there on my phone and I see they have my tickets sitting in my order history. but I see no way to pay the balance.

No idea Hiline. I had tried all morning on my desktop and just now logged in on my phone. I don’t know how the pay-for option popped up. But it just pissed me off more because they can’t process a credit card anyway, apparently. I think they should send out an email stating just what the hell is going on and give us an extension. If not, I’m seriously not driving over for this game and considering giving up my season seats after 25-of years. I can always get tix when needed and enjoy on tv or radio.

Ok guys, I got mine to work. I ended up having to use the google chrome app as my browser on my iphone, use the link that was sent to my gmail to access griz tix, and when I saw the season ticket renewal tab, clicked on it and the FCS playoffs were listed in there. after clicking that i was able to enter my cc info and pay for them.

I was using safari before on my phone and google chrome on my PC doing the same exact thing and it didn't work. maybe they just happened to figure it out when i switched to using the chrome app on my phone, or maybe that what was the trick to make it work. Not sure, but I'm a happy camper now :)

Thought I was going to have to make my wife pack up the three kids and bring them down to the box office and get in line (hilinegrizfan lives in missoula). MAJOR bullet dodged there.

hilinegrizfan said:
Ok guys, I got mine to work. I ended up having to use the google chrome app as my browser on my iphone, use the link that was sent to my gmail to access griz tix, and when I saw the season ticket renewal tab, clicked on it and the FCS playoffs were listed in there. after clicking that i was able to enter my cc info and pay for them.

I was using safari before on my phone and google chrome on my PC doing the same exact thing and it didn't work. maybe they just happened to figure it out when i switched to using the chrome app on my phone, or maybe that what was the trick to make it work. Not sure, but I'm a happy camper now :)

Thought I was going to have to make my wife pack up the three kids and bring them down to the box office and get in line (hilinegrizfan lives in missoula). MAJOR bullet dodged there.
Maybe the browser used matters. It was smooth with MS Edge.

Buttegrizzle said:
hilinegrizfan said:

No idea Hiline. I had tried all morning on my desktop and just now logged in on my phone. I don’t know how the pay-for option popped up. But it just pissed me off more because they can’t process a credit card anyway, apparently. I think they should send out an email stating just what the hell is going on and give us an extension. If not, I’m seriously not driving over for this game and considering giving up my season seats after 25-of years. I can always get tix when needed and enjoy on tv or radio.

The team needs our butts in the seats! Please work through the ticketing issues and be in Wa Griz on Game Day!
The Cat coach talked about how tough a place it is to go into and execute with our team D and crowd.
No excuse for Griz Tix to make it difficult for their most important base (season ticket holders) to buy playoff tickets.....
My group of 4 out of Billings will be there. Hang in there a Griz Nation!

Ok. I tried what Hiline said, downloaded the chrome browser on my phone and it by God worked. I assume it is a browser issue. So I’m going to the game after all.

But FFS, shouldn't GRIZ TIX find a new partner in this? I mean Percolan or whatever, really? I can pay my taxes and order shit from Amazon and do my banking on an iPhone without having to switch browsers.

Once I tried it from my mobile device and not my desktop I was able to do it. But for f*** sake what a clusterf***. been trying all goddamn day.

I got my seats and I will be there.

GO GRIZ!!

Ok I'm gonna try and help you all as best I can. So like many of you, I as well had the same issue. Up until just a couple of hours ago, I finally got my tickets.

1. Start by signing in to your Griztix account.

2. Click on season renewals.

3. Click on FCS Playoffs - New Application. If you're not seeing this, then that means you have already purchased your tickets, and the payment is waiting to process.

4. This should direct you to a page that says FCS Playoffs second round and should list your seats. Hit add to cart. There's also a note at the top of the page saying that if you're buying online, you must purchase all of your seats. If you only want to buy back some of your seats, then you need to call them or go to the ticket office.

5. Once added to the cart, select the delivery method. (Mobile delivery, print at home). Then press checkout.

6. Have patience. They will show up. There's a note in here that says all mobile and print at home tickets will be delivered no later than Friday. The good news is that they've put another extension on season ticket renewals until tomorrow at 10pm due to the high demand. This is a good sign for Griz nation as demand to renew is high, people are excited and want to attend the game. We should be grateful that we have one of the best fan bases in College Football!

Everyone take a deep breath. If you followed these steps, your tickets will show up. I bought mine last night around 10:00. They showed up this morning around 11, so a little over 12 hours. If you purchased them and the payment went though, you should've received an email confirmation. That will give you piece of mind until your tickets show up. And remember, you now have until tomorrow night to renew, so if you're having any issues you still have time to get them resolved and you won't lose your seats. Stay patient everyone!

Edit, just extended the deadline until Friday at 8pm. R-E-L-A-X!

Back