• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff Tickets

AZGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:
Nice to hear you’re coming up for the playoff game AZ! :thumb:

I wish. Bought them for my niece. Her and her beau will be attending in my stead. Didn’t want them to go unused or (worse) bought by an EWU/NIU fan.

AZ make sure they take your place at my tailgate. They are welcome.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
I wish. Bought them for my niece. Her and her beau will be attending in my stead. Didn’t want them to go unused or (worse) bought by an EWU/NIU fan.

AZ make sure they take your place at my tailgate. They are welcome.

Thanks, bud. I'll let them know. Sadly, I have to work on Saturday the 4th, so no go for me. :( :( :(

maroonandsilver said:
This Print-at-Home option has been a [#]f### since it's inception. I am GSA and hold season tickets to 4 sports: Softball, Men's and Ladies BB, and Football. Every set of season tickets have been a challenge to get tickets printed. I gave it a try for basketball, but gave up early and went to Dan Ingram at GSA, and he got them printed for me. I have 3 season tickets each for Men's and Women's BB. And Damned if I was going to print out 90 tickets. Today, for the playoff game is no exception. I am sent an e-mail with a place to click. It NEVER works. And I then spend considerable time on-hold to the ticket office to get this reconciled. Can't get through today, but will try again tomorrow. Then I will have a talk with Kent and the Ticket Office. There has to be a better way.
I have never once had a problem with the print-at-home option, which is what I use for all my ticket purchases. I use my desktop; have no trust for phones.

AZGrizFan said:
Just logged onto GrizTix. Worked like a charm. Purchased both my tickets in about 3 minutes.

Same it was super simple for me. Added them to my Apple wallet. Took 5 mins from start to finish, tops. Maybe we’re lucky.

Did everyone so concerned on Tuesday get their tickets sorted out? Deadline is later today. I'd expect at least a few to be frantically trying contact Haslam later today when they push the extended deadline and wonder why UM Ticket office doesn't have 50 people taking calls today.

I purchased my tickets, but the print-at-home function won't work. I will go in on Monday and try to get it straightened out.

kemajic said:
I have never once had a problem with the print-at-home option, which is what I use for all my ticket purchases. I use my desktop; have no trust for phones.

Methods_2.png

garizzalies said:
kemajic said:

Methods_2.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my first thought as well…

“Paper tickets. We’re off to a horrible start….’

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:

As my father used to say: "That's alright, you'll get old one day too!" That shit's not so funny anymore! :)

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:

As proof that I really am getting old - that commercial makes me so mad that I yell at the tv, "Oh yeah? Well the battery is never dead on a paper ticket moron!"

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

As proof that I really am getting old - that commercial makes me so mad that I yell at the tv, "Oh yeah? Well the battery is never dead on a paper ticket moron!"

And the wifi is never down on a paper ticket!

MikeyGriz said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

I do find it funny that they’re pushing to electronic tickets on your phone, and yet in literally EVERY SINGLE AIRPORT the WiFi is horrid and cell service is spotty.

garizzalies said:
kemajic said:

Methods_2.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was the perfect gif. Well done! :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

I do find it funny that they’re pushing to electronic tickets on your phone, and yet in literally EVERY SINGLE AIRPORT the WiFi is horrid and cell service is spotty.

Same issue with a paper ticket ... they use Wifi and and internet connectivity to scan the ticket and log the passenger counts. They haven't counted tickets for well over 15 years... An e-ticket is essentially the same thing as a paper ticket once its downloaded to your phone except for all the trees we are saving! Scanners do have a back up battery system however that lets them board if there are issues...

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

They only sell candles and they’re making overhead?
Confession: I used a coupon at a grocery store today. Cut it out and brought it with me. Presented it proudly like I had oats for sale, BUT, I did not pay by check. There’s still hope.

CDAGRIZ said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

They only sell candles and they’re making overhead?
Confession: I used a coupon at a grocery store today. Cut it out and brought it with me. Presented it proudly like I had oats for sale, BUT, I did not pay by check. There’s still hope.

Baby steps, CDA, baby steps.

I’m starting to worry about you “older” guys haha. You add the mobile tix to your phone wallet, so no cell service or no wi fi doesn’t make a lick of difference. A phone battery going dead could be an issue, but that’s a personal problem and not the system’s issue.

HookedonGriz said:
I’m starting to worry about you “older” guys haha. You add the mobile tix to your phone wallet, so no cell service or no wi fi doesn’t make a lick of difference. A phone battery going dead could be an issue, but that’s a personal problem and not the system’s issue.

Oh it’s worse than that. I add the mobile tix to my apple wallet, and THEN I print out the paper tickets and use them anyways. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Oh it’s worse than that. I add the mobile tix to my apple wallet, and THEN I print out the paper tickets and use them anyways. :lol:

That’s the military in you. Always have a plan B haha!

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

That’s the military in you. Always have a plan B haha!

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back