• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

QB Situation

Hauck couldn't get it done with the 3rd best QB the Griz ever had (Ochs)

That alone tells you all you need to know about Big Game Bob

GrizProtocol said:
Hauck couldn't get it done with the 3rd best QB the Griz ever had (Ochs)

That alone tells you all you need to know about Big Game Bob

It doesn’t tell one damn thing about Hauck. Ochs didn’t drop the TD pass in end zone. What it shows is that you don’t understand football and-or just hate Hauck.

WaGriz4life said:
BillingsMafia said:
bobbys offense cannot beat a team it cant out physical. thats why he has never won nor never will win a national championship. Give our exact personal to a don read disciple and they could beat the bizon in the gravy bowl. They will not out physical ndst and thats why they have almost no chance of victory. This is not a one game obervation, we had to endure this offense thru phenicie and rosey for what seems like17 years now. Maybe ground and pound is an inaccurate term to use but his offense has no creativity it relies on being more physical than his opponent. This is simply the way it is and wont change until bobby moves on.

Our Co-OC and WR coach played for Don Reed. You are an idiot
I conclude by your personal attack that you have a small dick

indiancoyote said:
mthoopsfan said:
Didn’t know that. He could throw the ball. Thx.

People think Britt has a quick released but its not even close to how quick of a release Miller had.
Miller had the single best arm in the history of Griz football. His anticipation, mental acuity and accuracy are 2nd only to Dickenson.

BillingsMafia said:
WaGriz4life said:
Our Co-OC and WR coach played for Don Reed. You are an idiot
I conclude by your personal attack that you have a small dick

This place is like a micro penis self help group for the majority of posters on here. I've only read 5 or 6 posters on here that have a clue about football and the ones that run their mouths the most are the biggest trolls.

You nailed it

Back