• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scott Gurnsy on bobcat players behavior after the game...

Can anyone verify with sufficient evidence whether the scat throwing incident at the bobcat bench actually happened or it it just now another urban ledgend? Also did cat players piss in the north end zone near the tunnel? Is there any video or pics? And where on Facebook has any of this been posted. Thanks in advance :thumb:

4thecats said:
PlayerRep said:
I wonder if the Cat with the flag pole who was jamming it as hard as it could into the Griz at the center of the field did any damage to the turf. He jammed it very hard multiple times. Don't why he was doing that. If he damaged the turf, he and the Cats should have to pay for the repair.

Are you serious? So you are worried about a 1/2" piece of plastic being jammed into the field! So I'm guessing you are going to make the griz player pay for slamming a sledgehammer into the turf 3 times when the team walked out onto the field. Don't be such a hypocrite just because your team lost.
I still remember the 1997 griz going all the same stuff in Bozeman when Heppner kicked a game winner. If you don't like, then protect your home field by winning

Yes, if the turf was damaged, the kid or MSU should pay for it.

I doubt that the sledgehammer incident ever occurred, and I've never heard of it, but if it occurred and there was damage, the kid or UM should have paid for the damage.

My comment had nothing, at all, to do with who won the game. I am not a hypocrite kind of guy. Call em as I see em, for your team, or mine. I have defended the Cats, Choate and TG more on egriz, than any Griz poster, or any Cat poster. I have certainly had more influence than any Cat poster. No one on egriz would ever listen to someone like you.

How old are you, by the way? You seem pretty young, or maybe its just immature. I know you mentioned Heppner, but still.

I agree with Gurns on this one. I don't care about the team storming the field or hoisting the trophy around the stadium. However, the Cats do not win or lose with grace. Cats players #5 and #10 taunted the entire stadium just 14 seconds after they just lost game previoulsy with the reversal of the supposed timeout. There were a few other things mentioned on here previously, that the players did, that I would shutter as alumnus. I have been living closing close to Bozeman for the past six years and tried thawing to the Cats, by going to a few games. After this display and the previous year display of Cat fans smacking our players in the helmet after rushing the field, I can no longer tolerate anything Cat-related. I don't remember anything happening in Choate's first year in Missoula, related to poor sportsmanship? I think the writing is on-the-wall for the future culture of the Cats, to which we will soon be reading in the newspapers in regard to sportsmanship. Stay classy Cats, oh don't lose in your own stadium, as I remember most of your playoff appearances resulting in one & done at your own stadium.

GlacierGrizX said:
I agree with Gurns on this one. I don't care about the team storming the field or hoisting the trophy around the stadium. However, the Cats do not win or lose with grace. Cats players #5 and #10 taunted the entire stadium just 14 seconds after they just lost game previoulsy with the reversal of the supposed timeout. There were a few other things mentioned on here previously, that the players did, that I would shutter as alumnus. I have been living closing close to Bozeman for the past six years and tried thawing to the Cats, by going to a few games. After this display and the previous year display of Cat fans smacking our players in the helmet after rushing the field, I can no longer tolerate anything Cat-related. I don't remember anything happening in Choate's first year in Missoula, related to poor sportsmanship? I think the writing is on-the-wall for the future culture of the Cats, to which we will soon be reading in the newspapers in regard to sportsmanship. Stay classy Cats, oh don't lose in your own stadium, as I remember most of your playoff appearances resulting in one & done at your own stadium.

Are you calling out the griz players for doing the same in years past? Because if so, I can accept what you are saying. If not, then you are just hypocritical.

Dutch Lane said:
Can anyone verify with sufficient evidence whether the scat throwing incident at the bobcat bench actually happened or it it just now another urban ledgend? Also did cat players piss in the north end zone near the tunnel? Is there any video or pics? And where on Facebook has any of this been posted. Thanks in advance :thumb:

Confirmed. My best friends wife is friends with the player's mom who posted this on Facebook as her son was one of the players on the receiving end. I asked about it last night and it was confirmed to me.

Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

Confirmed. My best friends wife is friends with the player's mom who posted this on Facebook as her son was one of the players on the receiving end. I asked about it last night and it was confirmed to me.
So does anyone know who the culprit is? If someone does know who did this vulgar act then they should be exposed & suffer the consequenses of their actions asap!

Dillon said:
Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

So does anyone know who the culprit is? If someone does know who did this vulgar act then they should be exposed & suffer the consequenses of their actions asap!

Agreed. You don't pee on the field. Seems like Choach should've covered that in spring camp. I'm sure he will handle this internally, however. He usually plays his cards pretty close to his breasts.

Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

Allez, I get that you confirmed hearing about it, but did you or anybody credible actually smell it or check it out? Until then, it's just hearsay. ;)

Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

your best friends wife is friends with the friends of the mom who heard from her son who is friends of friends with the player that saw it happen. How did they prove what it was? did the pick it up and smell it? Not saying its right at ALL as players should never have to worry about being hit by anything from the stands but if this actually happened and was actually feces it would be a bigger deal. It's assault with bodily fluid and would have been pursued by security at the stadium.

mtgrizfankb said:
Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

your best friends wife is friends with the friends of the mom who heard from her son who is friends of friends with the player that saw it happen. How did they prove what it was? did the pick it up and smell it? Not saying its right at ALL as players should never have to worry about being hit by anything from the stands but if this actually happened and was actually feces it would be a bigger deal. It's assault with bodily fluid and would have been pursued by security at the stadium.

Wait, I thought his friend's wife's friend's son was confirming the Cat peeing.

What I want to know is, with such an amazing engineering program; why can’t they figure out how to get that flag to stay upright when they plant it?

Maybe a little more liberal arts curriculum and they could McGyver it...

Allezchat said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Are you calling out the griz players for doing the same in years past? Because if so, I can accept what you are saying. If not, then you are just hypocritical.

The differnce is that the Griz didn't do the exact same thing. The Cats cranked it up a few notches on Saturday after the game.

PlayerRep said:
Allezchat said:
GlacierGrizX said:

The differnce is that the Griz didn't do the exact same thing. The Cats cranked it up a few notches on Saturday after the game.

:lol:

Two things:

1. Every team has fans who are convinced that: (a) they are classy, modest, honest, brave and true, and (b) their opponents' fans are all a bunch of criminals, thugs and ne'er-do-wells.

2. Scott Guernsey lecturing anybody on "class" is :lol: :lol: :lol:.

mtgrizfankb said:
Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

So that player that had poop thrown on him, his mom is friend's with my bestfriend's wife.

PlayerRep said:
Allezchat said:
GlacierGrizX said:

The griz have. I have seen them. No, before you ask, I do not have video proof, but I know what I've seen. I'm not arguing that its not the best thing for players to do. Because I don't like to see it from either side. But it does happen on both sides.

Allezchat said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

So that player that had poop thrown on him, his mom is friend's with my bestfriend's wife.

Well my uncle’s brother’s cousin’s friend told my cousin twice removed from my mom’s side that cats players pooped on their own hands and smeared it all over the Griz locker room then did team high fives.

Allezchat said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Allezchat said:
Dutch Lane said:

I'd be interested to know what your best friend's wife's friend's son's friend has to say about all this. Can he or she confirm? We need to be sure.

AllWeatherFan said:
Jesus, I'm not even an attorney and I'd love to cross-examine that witness. :lol:

I admit that I’m belaboring this but goddamn it I’m a griz fan and I don’t want to be known as part of a poop throwing fan base. Jason Walker is pontificating on cat radio about how out of hand things are here and he described in great detail about how the unknown poop thrower shit in a bag, concealed the bag full of shit to get into the stadium, then in the second quarter when griz are leading 22-0 and he throws the shit (Wilson didn’t tell us whether he took the shit out of the bag and threw it or just threw the bag full of shit) at Mrs. Konkol’s son on the bobcat side line. Now if this actually happened I would estimate at the very minimum a handful of fans sitting around the poop thrower would have witnessed the guy throwing the poop. They are claiming that the poop thrower was pointed out to security and was removed from the stadium. So if this indeed did take place he would have been arrested and charged with a crime and if convicted he needs to spend about six months in the Missoula county jail cleaning up all the shit that gets thrown around there and his name and picture should be splashed all over media.

If this is just a made up urban ledgend then it needs to be called out as total bull poop.lol.

Back