• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sentinel is adding a game changer..

Yeah, that's very enforced. Either a complete family move, which doesn't require a 90 "sit out", or if u dont make a permanent family move you have to be enrolled for 90 days before u are eligible

I got the full story and it’s a god damn joke. Just like I suspected, the $100 fine says it all. The P-burg coach should be embarrassed. And I think the community should question his leadership. The shallow coach is doing everything he can to mess with a kid long after he was gone.
Worst part is, this poor kid did nothing wrong, at all, and had to learn about this from a fucking reporter calling with questions. Imagine that? Kid was probably scared to death that the most important thing in his life was being taken away.
And why? Because some jackass coach feels scorned that his star transfered to get out of his fiefdom

Did the coach do this on his own?
Where was the Principal or Superintendent in this process?
What was the role of the School Board?
A loose cannon, in the form of a egomaniacal, entitled coach, or does this have the blessing of administration?
Coach, Principal, Superintendent, and the entire Board need to be removed.
Apparently, Philipsburg has more of an inbreeding problem than some very rural Hutterite colony. :roll:

tourist said:
Did the coach do this on his own?
Where was the Principal or Superintendent in this process?
What was the role of the School Board?
A loose cannon, in the form of a egomaniacal, entitled coach, or does this have the blessing of administration?
Coach, Principal, Superintendent, and the entire Board need to be removed.
Apparently, Philipsburg has more of an inbreeding problem than some very rural Hutterite colony. :roll:
It just so happens Mike Cutler is the coach, superintendent, athletic director AND principal. Hope that answers any other questions

Thanks Badjuju. I knew it, and its worse than I had imagined. Hadn't even considered a AD position. And is a P-burg alum. Big fish in a little pond. Board needs to do its job, but I doubt there is any will do what it needs to do. Local Yokel. Where DO they get these people?
Ironic, the supposed leader of the school district is the dragging the kid, one of his former students, through the mud in his attempt to get at Sentinel. He has lost sight of his purpose.

The biggest problem is, this guy worries about himself. ONLY! Like I've said in earlier posts, he is worried about himself and himself only! Again, in earlier posts, he had 4 standout seniors that won back to back titles. 1! ONE! One of them has an offer. I believe Ryle Allen has a partial scholarship, but believe he is burnout in football. Why would such a stud be done!? Things dont add up! I would love if Mark Estes would weigh in on all of this talk. Heard he had some similar instances with the same coach. Honestly can't get enough of this subject. Intrigues me everyday!

This is not about going after Jaxson Lee. He did nothing wrong and has not been penalized. Sentinel broke the rules and was fined. Slap on the wrist as it was. Don't have the rule then if you are going to fail to enforce it. :rule:

granitegriz said:
This is not about going after Jaxson Lee. He did nothing wrong and has not been penalized. Sentinel broke the rules and was fined. Slap on the wrist as it was. Don't have the rule then if you are going to fail to enforce it. :rule:

Your writing style is revealing, and leads me to some conclusions. 'This is not about going after Jaxson Lee.' The only one to know that had to write the complaint to the MHSA. 'He did nothing wrong and has not been penalized.' Again, from the view of the administrator/complainant. 'Sentinel broke the rules and was fined.' Sounds like you are familiar with the process and what the result is called. 'Slap on the wrist as it was.' Judgmentally petty. I'm sure you wanted more. 'Don't have the rule if you are going to fail to enforce it.' Your closing argument, no doubt.

You're not Jaxson or his father or mother. Board Members set policy, and leave the complaining to the administrators. MHSA members wouldn't post to eGriz to justify their actions. So, that leaves the coach, AD, Principal, or Superintendent. Another poster has stated that all those positions are filled by the same guy. Sorry, granitegriz, or is it Mr. Cutler? :cool:

tourist said:
granitegriz said:

Your writing style is revealing, and leads me to some conclusions. 'This is not about going after Jaxson Lee.' The only one to know that had to write the complaint to the MHSA. 'He did nothing wrong and has not been penalized.' Again, from the view of the administrator/complainant. 'Sentinel broke the rules and was fined.' Sounds like you are familiar with the process and what the result is called. 'Slap on the wrist as it was.' Judgmentally petty. I'm sure you wanted more. 'Don't have the rule if you are going to fail to enforce it.' Your closing argument, no doubt.

You're not Jaxson or his father or mother. Board Members set policy, and leave the complaining to the administrators. MHSA members wouldn't post to eGriz to justify their actions. So, that leaves the coach, AD, Principal, or Superintendent. Another poster has stated that all those positions are filled by the same guy. Sorry, granitegriz, or is it Mr. Cutler? :cool:
Interesting! I have another theory, tourist. We will wait for a response

You two are failing know it alls! I am not defending anyone, but the facts. What concern is this to any of you regarding the Titans or their coach? I am not the coach, board member, or administrator but have resided in Granite County (thus granitegriz) all my life other than for school at UM. I have a kid on the team so please tell me why any of this concerns you two?

granitegriz said:
Did Sentinel break the rules or not?

It seems like someone, or people, were digging awfully hard. Really butt hurt over a single player! I just wish the REAL infraction was stated! With all of ur wisdom and insight, do u know how sentinel violated recruiting rules!?

Badjuju said:
granitegriz said:
Did Sentinel break the rules or not?

It seems like someone, or people, were digging awfully hard. Really butt hurt over a single player! I just wish the REAL infraction was stated! With all of ur wisdom and insight, do u know how sentinel violated recruiting rules!?

Please respond, because I would really like to know

granitegriz said:
This is not about going after Jaxson Lee.
You’re dead wrong. That’s exactly what this is about. Like you, most people in Granite have no idea what’s really going on.
I was told that when Coach Cutler caught wind of a possible transfer, he threatened a CHILD under his fiefdom. Apparently, he told Jax if he transfered he’d never get a scholarship/play college ball. I don’t think Cutler even denies this (I think he tried to give some lame excuse), and I believe he said it twice, in front of witnesses. It appears he is now trying to follow thru on his prior threat(s). The pettiness of his “complaint” proves that IMO.
But that’s not all. The guy refused to nominate Jax as an all conference WR. To say that Jax wasn’t the best receiver in that tiny conference, let alone top 5, is a slap in the face. Apparently, the guy tried to give another lame explanation for that one, too. Unbelievable, really.
Seems the guy is doing everything he can to make the kid’s life a living hell. Here’s another example. When the team was to have its championship ring ceremony, the coach/principal gave Jax’s ring to his little sister earlier in the day and he wanted her to give it to Jax, while the rest of the team was to be honored during a halftime that night (this was before the transfer, and I think Jax was still on the b-ball team). So incredibly awkward for the poor kid.
Who does this type of shit? Show me another community where a “coach/principal” can do this to a kid.

High schools cannot recruit in Montana, simple rule. This is not Chicago. If any of you have a problem with the coach or governing association, please set up an appointment with them and discuss like reasonable people. Or buck up some some money so Sentinel can obtain an attorney and appeal this grave injustice. Thanks for setting us all hillbillies straight garizzlies!!!

garizzalies said:
granitegriz said:
This is not about going after Jaxson Lee.
You’re dead wrong. That’s exactly what this is about. Like you, most people in Granite have no idea what’s really going on.
I was told that when Coach Cutler caught wind of a possible transfer, he threatened a CHILD under his fiefdom. Apparently, he told Jax if he transfered he’d never get a scholarship/play college ball. I don’t think Cutler even denies this (I think he tried to give some lame excuse), and I believe he said it twice, in front of witnesses. It appears he is now trying to follow thru on his prior threat(s). The pettiness of his “complaint” proves that IMO.
But that’s not all. The guy refused to nominate Jax as an all conference WR. To say that Jax wasn’t the best receiver in that tiny conference, let alone top 5, is a slap in the face. Apparently, the guy tried to give another lame explanation for that one, too. Unbelievable, really.
Seems the guy is doing everything he can to make the kid’s life a living hell. Here’s another example. When the team was to have its championship ring ceremony, the coach/principal gave Jax’s ring to his little sister earlier in the day and he wanted her to give it to Jax, while the rest of the team was to be honored during a halftime that night (this was before the transfer, and I think Jax was still on the b-ball team). So incredibly awkward for the poor kid.
Who does this type of shit? Show me another community where a “coach/principal” can do this to a kid.
My sincere apologies, granitegriz! Through some of ur comments I swore u were defending the.....guy. i too, have heard some of these stories but merely wrote some of them off. Didnt really believe some them. But u were almost word for word on the stories I heard, so it makes them more believable. What a shame! And the community knows this!? I'm not saying he shouldn't be the coach, bcuz he is obviously really good at that, but all of the other titles!? But again, my apologies. Do u know what the violation was?

Garrizz, that is some eye opening shit. Paints a picture of a very pathetic, entitled, dictator with no one willing to take him on. How can an entire county(about 3,000 people)be so damned ignorant of events?
Coach, AD, Principal, Superintendent. Checks and balances go out the window. AD corrects the coach. Principal corrects the AD. Superintendent corrects the Principal. Board corrects the Superintendent. The Board has more than enough justification to do its job, get rid of him, and try again. Would be ironic if there weren't enough players to form a team this fall. Maybe THAT would get someone's attention. I have seen similar situations happen.

Latest posts

Back