• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer 2022 Transfers (8)

Griz til I die said:
Ursus1 said:
And he looks like what you need at all 5 spots.....needed another one to transfer in too but the fact staff couldn't get it done does not shock me anymore with this position group
I think they’re going after more guys (linemen especially), and we just don’t know who they are. Typically now is about the time where if you strike out on drop downs, you start going after JUCOS, and we’ve gotten good players out of JUCOs like Knight and Moses Mallory.

Don't get to worked up, Ursus lives life with a grey cloud overhead.

LB/ATH- Wyatt Wegener 6' 3" 225 (Algona HS) Algona, IA (T 7/3/22) U of Iowa 4 to play 4

https://twitter.com/WegenerWyatt/status/1543631593012617222

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:
I think they’re going after more guys (linemen especially), and we just don’t know who they are. Typically now is about the time where if you strike out on drop downs, you start going after JUCOS, and we’ve gotten good players out of JUCOs like Knight and Moses Mallory.

Maybe, but in this case Ursus is not wrong.

SoldierGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Definitely not wrong. We are dangerously thin at Oline, and seem to be year in and year out. We just seem to whiff on every single recruit and have to rely too heavily on transfers. Do we even have any Oline recruits in this 2022 class coming in this fall?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Definitely not wrong. We are dangerously thin at Oline, and seem to be year in and year out. We just seem to whiff on every single recruit and have to rely too heavily on transfers. Do we even have any Oline recruits in this 2022 class coming in this fall?

I think there is a single walk on. They essentially landed zero last recruiting cycle. Crazy.

I don't think Walk-Ons can practice in the spring. They will come on board during the fall practices. Preferred Walk-ons get a different shake.

What’s wrong with the recruiting thread? Every time i try to open it eGriz locks up….I can open any other thread and post, but not the recruiting thread….

The recruiting thread and everything on the basketball thread won’t work I can’t see past the first couple of posts and it freezes after that.

mtboy7 said:
Egriz locks up for me also on the recruiting thread only.

I keep reading about the freeze up issue and I have yet to have the problem at all. A thought I have had are any of you running ad blocking software? Not sure why if that were the cause why it would only happen on certain threads thou.

mtboy7 said:
egriz Locks up on me only when I am trying to view page 10. It is fine on all the other pages.

That is exactly what happens to me also. Page 10 seems to be the only problem.

Latest posts

Back