• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The coaching changes

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
The playoff game has been the same weekend every year. Its been two years in a row a player has left and questioned the level of coaching on their way out the door.

And neither was it will be missed. The team is better without them. Our replacement punter was better and had better season. Any player who transfers to NAU is not someone we need.

Perhaps we don't need them, but the University doesn't need negative press. And, the lack of development at the qb position was watched by all of Griz Nation at Weber.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
And neither was it will be missed. The team is better without them. Our replacement punter was better and had better season. Any player who transfers to NAU is not someone we need.

Perhaps we don't need them, but the University doesn't need negative press. And, the lack of development at the qb position was watched by all of Griz Nation at Weber.

Virtually no one in Griz saw or cared what those 2 departed’s said. At Weber, everyone saw that we would have won with Johnson. Everyone saw at NDSU how far Britt has to go be a good player. He’s the one who played poorly in spring ball.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
The playoff game has been the same weekend every year. Its been two years in a row a player has left and questioned the level of coaching on their way out the door.

What about if someone transferred FROM NAU? I mean, one of our starting corners was from freaking Idaho STATE this year. It don’t get no worse than that in the BSC.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

What about if someone transferred FROM NAU? I mean, one of our starting corners was from freaking Idaho STATE this year. It don’t get no worse than that in the BSC.

Transfers from are fine or great. The Ida St guy was all conference at Ida St.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I really don't see your point in Bad-mouthing Robbie transferring to the Griz from NAU.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

Virtually no one in Griz saw or cared what those 2 departed’s said. At Weber, everyone saw that we would have won with Johnson. Everyone saw at NDSU how far Britt has to go be a good player. He’s the one who played poorly in spring ball.

And if the bunny hadn't stopped to drop wolf-bait, he wouldn't have been eaten by the fox.......

RainierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:
Lowest playoff attendance since stadium expansion. Players leaving the program because of not being developed, Bobby trying to gift his son the 37 legacy creating negative press for the University.

Cat troll?

Ha Ha Ha. Boooooo! The boogie-man will getcha! ROFL!

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Which are they, fine, or great? Make up your mind!

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

And if the bunny hadn't stopped to drop wolf-bait, he wouldn't have been eaten by the fox.......

After yesterday we don’t get to pick on bunnies anymore. 😆

Spanky2 said:
I would think Haslam is content to let Bobby run the football program. His primary concern is likely attendance and profits. If that begins to slip, I think we will see him more directly involved.

That is, until the fan base demands changes in our head coach, and he refuses to fire him since he is afraid of the ire of the big mocker boosters.

RoseyMustGo said:
Spanky2 said:
I would think Haslam is content to let Bobby run the football program. His primary concern is likely attendance and profits. If that begins to slip, I think we will see him more directly involved.

That is, until the fan base demands changes in our head coach, and he refuses to fire him since he is afraid of the ire of the big mocker boosters.

you and 3 or 4 of your alter egos are really in the minority demanding change....I would say if you polled every Griz fan who was filling a seat in WGS, the numbers would show an overwhelming percentage of positive Bobby Hauck votes.

retiredpopo said:
RoseyMustGo said:

you and 3 or 4 of your alter egos are really in the minority demanding change....I would say if you polled every Griz fan who was filing a seat in WGS, the numbers would show an overwhelming percentage of positive Bobby Hauck votes.

You are 100% wrong. Only egriz posters, with most of the QB Club posting here, has a majority wanting to keep Hauck. I assure you the silent majority wants change.

grizfan1984 said:
Anybody have any actual information on the coaching changes? or just gonna argue like 2 year olds?

Give 'em a break, they argue more like 10 year olds.

I keep asking the same thing. One would think mthoopsfan, or kem, who both have deep personal relationships with every important person in the athletic department, would fill us in. Hell, hoops even tells us about all of the texts and phone calls he has daily with everyone in the athletic department

RoseyMustGo said:
retiredpopo said:
you and 3 or 4 of your alter egos are really in the minority demanding change....I would say if you polled every Griz fan who was filing a seat in WGS, the numbers would show an overwhelming percentage of positive Bobby Hauck votes.

You are 100% wrong. Only egriz posters, with most of the QB Club posting here, has a majority wanting to keep Hauck. I assure you the silent majority wants change.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You speak for the “silent majority” who, by DEFINITION haven’t made clear what they want? :roll: :roll:

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Yup. Went to playoff and won game for past 3 years, despite losing starting qb for multiple games. Attendance high. Record season ticket sales. Record qb club membership. Multiple all conference players and all Americans. Confined good fund raising. No of field issues. High academics. Good coaching staff.

Lowest playoff attendance since stadium expansion. Players leaving the program because of not being developed, Bobby trying to gift his son the 37 legacy creating negative press for the University.

Who are these "players"??? Oh you mean, Britt? That's 1 player out of how many that are on the team? Your shtick is old.

RoseyMustGo said:
retiredpopo said:

I encourage you to remain silent for a bit. It is hard to take you seriously with your overly emotional constant bitching. You have made some legit points at times but it is overshadowed by the constant non stop whining.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You speak for the “silent majority” who, by DEFINITION haven’t made clear what they want? :roll: :roll:

Oh, they talk a lot, just not on here

UncleRico said:
RoseyMustGo said:
I encourage you to remain silent for a bit. It is hard to take you seriously with your overly emotional constant bitching. You have made some legit points at times but it is overshadowed by the constant non stop whining.

It is not whining. The truth always sets one free...... if one is open to it

Back