• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The coaching changes

garizzalies said:
RoseyMustGo said:
my group of Griz fan buddies… about 20
20?!? Wow.

ae3.jpg

I love how he hoists a corn dog.
So fitting

TPOTY (Tobias Post of the Year)!!!!!!

mthoopsfan said:
garizzalies said:
20?!? Wow.

ae3.jpg

I love how he hoists a corn dog.
So fitting

Do you know anyone in Missoula or any Griz fan who only knows 20 Griz fans? That's pretty sad. I wonder if the declining ability to think/remember has caused him to forget his other 5 Griz friends?
I “know” dozens of Griz fans in our row and immediately around our seats, and thousands more back home or in MSLA.
But there’s no way this corn-dogger knows even 20. Unless there are dozens of patients in his dementia ward.

garizzalies said:
mthoopsfan said:
Do you know anyone in Missoula or any Griz fan who only knows 20 Griz fans? That's pretty sad. I wonder if the declining ability to think/remember has caused him to forget his other 5 Griz friends?
I “know” dozens of Griz fans in our row and immediately around our seats, and thousands more back home or in MSLA.
But there’s no way this corn-dogger knows even 20. Unless there are dozens of patients in his dementia ward.

That made me chuckle. How could that guy possibly know 20 Griz fans?

mthoopsfan said:
garizzalies said:

It made my 16-year old chuckle when I showed him your posts saying the game against NDSU was close. He was on the field too at the game and watched the physical lass-kicking upclose. His comment referring to you, "that guy is delusional."

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

It made my 16-year old chuckle when I showed him your posts saying the game against NDSU was close. He was on the field too at the game and watched the physical lass-kicking upclose. His comment referring to you, "that guy is delusional."

So a 1 point game isn’t close? Your kid is as dumb as you.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

yep, he's pretty dumb :lol:

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

problem was, Griz played 32 minutes of football, Bizen played 60. :|

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

It was a 1 point game, just over 4 minutes Into the 3d Q. So, 34 minutes. Then, 3 long Bison running TD's in next 3 drives, with a total of only 5 or so plays. And the Bison rolled. But that doesn't mean the game wasn't close and within a point, early in the 3d Q. That was the point of the my comment. But thanks for telling us the Bison won the game big. I'm sure people appreciate your additional info.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

It was a 1 point game, just over 4 minutes Into the 3d Q. So, 34 minutes. Then, 3 long Bison running TD's in next 3 drives, with a total of only 5 or so plays. And the Bison rolled. But that doesn't mean the game wasn't close and within a point, early in the 3d Q. That was the point of the my comment. But thanks for telling us the Bison won the game big. I'm sure people appreciate your additional info.

Hell, it was even closer at the opening kickoff! :D :D

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

I think the 1 pt in the 3rd quarter lasted 1 play....NDSU decided not to pass and get a pick 6, but decided to make a fool of the 3-3-5 for a long TD run.....to be continued again and again

Ursus1 said:
AZGrizFan said:

I think the 1 pt in the 3rd quarter lasted 1 play....NDSU decided not to pass and get a pick 6, but decided to make a fool of the 3-3-5 for a long TD run.....to be continued again and again

The topic has been whether it was close and a 1 point game into the 3d Q. Can you not even admit that? Everyone knows the Griz got clobbered. Like AZ, you have become mostly a troll with a narrative. You two goof up the board, like the other full time trolls.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

What was a 16 year old doing on the field? Also, you do realize 16 year olds probably don't know too much about football, right?

Griz Addict said:
uptopgriz said:
What was a 16 year old doing on the field? Also, you do realize 16 year olds probably don't know too much about football, right?

The ncaa severely limits sideline passes for the playoff games. There's no way the son or the dad had a sideline pass. Only the very top boosters and supporters of UM, football and Bobby would have had sideline passes. Haslam/Hauck would not have allowed a pass to go to a complainer, let alone a kid. Liar, liar.

mthoopsfan said:
Ursus1 said:

The topic has been whether it was close and a 1 point game into the 3d Q. Can you not even admit that? Everyone knows the Griz got clobbered. Like AZ, you have become mostly a troll with a narrative. You two goof up the board, like the other full time trolls.
Yes, because thank GOD you don’t have a narrative. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

I don't have a narrative. I just call em as I see them and support the program generally. You have a preconceived notion and narrative to attack Hauck and aspects of the program. You skip or miss many of the facts. You cherry pick. All to support your narrative, which is not based in reality. I don't get it. You never used to be that way. Others have said the same thing.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

I don't have a narrative. I just call em as I see them and support the program generally. You have a preconceived notion and narrative to attack Hauck and aspects of the program. You skip or miss many of the facts. You cherry pick. All to support your narrative, which is not based in reality. I don't get it. You never used to be that way. Others have said the same thing.

I don't think it's cherry picking when people sat the Griz were 6th place in the Big SKy after being picked to win the conference. You make excuses that Johnson was injured, yet refuse to acknowledge the failure of Hauck and company to develop backup or even a starter in 5 years. Hauck started to read his own press and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. He got humbled this year.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I don't think it's cherry picking when people sat the Griz were 6th place in the Big SKy after being picked to win the conference. You make excuses that Johnson was injured, yet refuse to acknowledge the failure of Hauck and company to develop backup or even a starter in 5 years. Hauck started to read his own press and thought he was the smartest guy in the room. He got humbled this year.

Emphasizing the conf rank is the definition of cherry picking.

Johnson’s health was the biggest impact on the season. I have acknowledged multiple times that the didn’t have a good enough backup. Hauck has has a very good starter every year. I don’t care where the good starter comes from. I don’t care that 4 of our 5 first team all conference O and D players were transfers were transfers either. Do you? You last 2 sentences are untrue and stupid, in my view. That’s your off base narrative.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

Johnson’s health was the biggest impact on the season. I have acknowledged multiple times that the didn’t have a good enough backup. Hauck has has a very good starter every year. I don’t care where the good starter comes from. I don’t care that 4 of our 5 first team all conference O and D players were transfers were transfers either. Do you? You last 2 sentences are untrue and stupid, in my view. That’s your off base narrative.

Its an example of a fact. As a later, I figured you would know that tidbit. Saying the Griz would have won games against teams with a winning record with Johnson is contrary to fact.

So has there been any official Coaching Changes for the MT Griz? I did not want to read through all the BS!

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Its an example of a fact. As a later, I figured you would know that tidbit. Saying the Griz would have won games against teams with a winning record with Johnson is contrary to fact.

Yes, it is a prime example of a cherry-picked fact. Beating Sac and Weber is an opinion based in part on fact.

Let’s see you say UM wouldn’t have beaten Sac and Weber with Johnson. And see how many people agree with you.

Back