• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The coaching changes

RoseyMustGo said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You speak for the “silent majority” who, by DEFINITION haven’t made clear what they want? :roll: :roll:

Oh, they talk a lot, just not on here

I don’t think “silent” means what you think it means. :lol:

Or “Majority” for that matter….as I am highly suspect of any claim where someone says they know what “the majority” want.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Or “Majority” for that matter….as I am highly suspect of any claim where someone says they know what “the majority” want.

He said he knows a dozen Griz fans. Maybe 7 or 8 don’t like Bobby.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/brian-armstrong-leaving-montana-state-for-offensive-line-coach-job-at-fresno-state/article_4f537be2-910b-11ed-884e-ab25f9e01f92.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_406_Sports&fbclid=IwAR1VpZ3cEEfkQlsOL3UuMcf4bw5XbVSBFk3TMsXupP_P2IOCBc811TUdXnA

Moving up!

horribilisfan8184 said:
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/brian-armstrong-leaving-montana-state-for-offensive-line-coach-job-at-fresno-state/article_4f537be2-910b-11ed-884e-ab25f9e01f92.html?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_406_Sports&fbclid=IwAR1VpZ3cEEfkQlsOL3UuMcf4bw5XbVSBFk3TMsXupP_P2IOCBc811TUdXnA

Moving up!

It is what happens when people with knowledge know you are good. It wasn't his only offer by the way. So evident the difference between MSU and UM olines the last few years are so evident. But sometimes people ignore the obvious, make excuses and don't make changes to try and get better yet expect different results.

I heard their DC is being picked up as well….by the local law…..for his 4th DUI.

Did you know that ass hat pushed a nurse at the hospital (directly from a nurse I know at BH). What a winner!

HookedonGriz said:
I heard their DC is being picked up as well….by the local law…..for his 4th DUI.

Did you know that ass hat pushed a nurse at the hospital (directly from a nurse I know at BH). What a winner!
Careful, this is like a batsignal for certain posters to threaten you with litigation threats again. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Careful, this is like a batsignal for certain posters to threaten you with litigation threats again. :lol:

Oh yes the #catsignal is in full effect here. Can’t wait for some of those idiots try to defend it. It will all come out soon enough.

HookedonGriz said:

That’s what happens when the admin employs the “win at all costs” method. Trash program.
#scumcats

RoseyMustGo said:
retiredpopo said:
you and 3 or 4 of your alter egos are really in the minority demanding change....I would say if you polled every Griz fan who was filing a seat in WGS, the numbers would show an overwhelming percentage of positive Bobby Hauck votes.

You are 100% wrong. Only egriz posters, with most of the QB Club posting here, has a majority wanting to keep Hauck. I assure you the silent majority wants change.

Unfortunately you aren't silent.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

That’s what happens when the admin employs the “win at all costs” method. Trash program.
#scumcats

Lol... I remember when they used to say the same about us.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Let's just say my group of Griz fan buddies. I count two who still support Bobby as coach, and about 20 who want a change. Extrapolate that sample to all of Griz Nation

RoseyMustGo said:
AZGrizFan said:

Let's just say my group of Griz fan buddies. I count two who still support Bobby as coach, and about 20 who want a change. Extrapolate that sample to all of Griz Nation

First, I don't believe you. Second, I would never extrapolate that. My wife and I know thousands of Griz fans, and not one of them wants to replace Bobby.

mthoopsfan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

First, I don't believe you. Second, I would never extrapolate that. My wife and I know thousands of Griz fans, and not one of them wants to replace Bobby.

Oh, you probably know every Griz fan in the nation, right? LOL. So, of the "thousands" of your closest friends, NOT ONE of them wants to replace Bobby! ROFL! And I'm The Pope too! Ha Ha Ha You live in a world of perpetual self-promotion. Which is why nobody takes anything you say seriously. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Two of the QB Club members agree that Hauck 2.0 has a totally different attitude from the 1.0 Hauck that they knew. He is way more laid-back, his sphincter isn't cinched shut, he accepts losing readily, and he seems to lack the fire he used to have. One commented that "Bobby seems to be on cruise control".

Hell, he doesn't even house the Griz in Livingston for away Cat games now!

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:

Oh, you probably know every Griz fan in the nation, right? LOL. So, of the "thousands" of your closest friends, NOT ONE of them wants to replace Bobby! ROFL! And I'm The Pope too! Ha Ha Ha You live in a world of perpetual self-promotion. Which is why nobody takes anything you say seriously. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Sweet football post.

RoseyMustGo said:
my group of Griz fan buddies… about 20
20?!? Wow.

ae3.jpg

I love how he hoists a corn dog.
So fitting

garizzalies said:
RoseyMustGo said:
my group of Griz fan buddies… about 20
20?!? Wow.

ae3.jpg

I love how he hoists a corn dog.
So fitting

Do you know anyone in Missoula or any Griz fan who only knows 20 Griz fans? That's pretty sad. I wonder if the declining ability to think/remember has caused him to forget his other 5 Griz friends?

Latest posts

Back