• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The coaching changes

SoldierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:
I'll be there in-person. I train college professors how to write effective academic feedback. I developed a research-based model. Wouldn't work in legal circles because it's personable.

Is this your model?
A, B, C, D, F

Seems like someone with a simple mind came up with it - so obviously thought of you.

Pretty simple-minded to make more in a month than you make in a year. :lol:

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Is this your model?
A, B, C, D, F

Seems like someone with a simple mind came up with it - so obviously thought of you.

You don't earn enough to put the 5k in escrow, so don't come on here crowin' about money.

Self disclosure. GAWD! I KNEW there were too many lawyers on this site. Did you know some perps love to revisit the site(s) of their 'crimes.' Happens all the time on eGriz. The dick measuring contest goes on, and on, and on. I've had PMs with quite a few on this site, lawyers included. Pretty descent people when you're just discussing some matter and NOT trying to pound each other into the ground. Try it sometime. :thumb: What have ya got to lose?

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Is this your model?
A, B, C, D, F

How do you know how much anyone on this site makes?

3-7-77 said:
Self disclosure. GAWD! I KNEW there were too many lawyers on this site. Did you know some perps love to revisit the site(s) of their 'crimes.' Happens all the time on eGriz. The dick measuring contest goes on, and on, and on. I've had PMs with quite a few on this site, lawyers included. Pretty descent people when you're just discussing some matter and NOT trying to pound each other into the ground. Try it sometime. :thumb: What have ya got to lose?

WTF? I simply offered to hold funds in my trust account for a consensual arrangement and assured uptop that I will defend the arrangement if it's challenged by anyone because there is nothing improper about it based upon my experience. If you think that's some sort of a contest, then I can't explain it to you. It seems to be a moot point because uptop will not follow through and it was all a waste of time.

goatcreekgriz said:
3-7-77 said:

WTF? I simply offered to hold funds in my trust account for a consensual arrangement and assured uptop that I will defend the arrangement if it's challenged by anyone because there is nothing improper about it based upon my experience. If you think that's some sort of a contest, then I can't explain it to you. It seems to be a moot point because uptop will not follow through and it was all a waste of time.

No good deed goes unpunished

GrizMania said:
goatcreekgriz said:

My dad was the president of wealth management at one of the largest investment houses in the west including Montana. Pretty easy to figure out which one it was. Holding other people’s funds in another person’s trust (especially in regards to a bet) is equivalent to money laundering.

uptopgriz said:
GrizMania said:

My dad was the president of wealth management at one of the largest investment houses in the west including Montana. Pretty easy to figure out which one it was. Holding other people’s funds in another person’s trust (especially in regards to a bet) is equivalent to money laundering.

Ok, I will hold your money in my savings account. Will pay out all funds to winner with the interest earned.

I'm sure PR will go in...how but you?

SoldierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

Ok, I will hold your money in my savings account. Will pay out all funds to winner with the interest earned.

Better yet, there is a $10,000 dispute. Goatcreek is a private mediator agreed upon by the parties to make a binding decision. His fee is $.01 (cheapest mediator in history). Goat agrees to hold the disputed funds (half coming from either party) in his CTA until further discovery is conducted (the game). Upon completion of discovery, he renders his decision and disburses the funds to the prevailing party. Alternative Dispute Resolution 101, gentlemen.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Better yet, there is a $10,000 dispute. Goatcreek is a private mediator agreed upon by the parties to make a binding decision. His fee is $.01 (cheapest mediator in history). Goat agrees to hold the disputed funds (half coming from either party) in his CTA until further discovery is conducted (the game). Upon completion of discovery, he renders his decision and disburses the funds to the prevailing party. Alternative Dispute Resolution 101, gentlemen.

I’m guessing he’s about to do a lot of backpedaling

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Somebody sure is.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well you’ve been a great example of how it’s done.

uptopgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

If you are talking about me, you have no idea. There is nothing for me to backpedal from. You have no credibility.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

That is exactly what I meant to say.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Look at CDA just completely dismissing all the OTHER people who want in on this bet. Bastard.

uptopgriz said:
GrizMania said:

Oh BS. It is not anything close to that. Lawyers and other entities hold other peoples' money in their trust accounts (the lawyer's, the law firm's, entity's) all the time. That is why they are called trust accounts. One of my biggest clients was one of the largest investment houses in the west including MT. I was selected as the Missoula corporate lawyer of the year right before I retired.

uptop is truly an idiot.

SoldierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

I'm happy to do this too. No interest should be paid to anyone. Makes it simpler.

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Look at CDA just completely dismissing all the OTHER people who want in on this bet. Bastard.

Stern. Stern, but fair. Did we ever get a final answer on whether this bet is a go?

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Stern. Stern, but fair. Did we ever get a final answer on whether this bet is a go?

Upchuck is still perfecting his backpedaling technique.

Each time I log onto this site and read about 'coaching changes' I get my hope up that the big announcement about offensive coaching changes will be be made, specifically Rosie, and others. And, each time, my hopes are crushed. In this time, I have come up with some traveling music for him(them):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

Back