• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The coaching changes

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Get your money in the escrow trust.

Hoops refuses to set it up because he knows he won't place his money in it.

PR has already sent his contact info to the dude setting up the account...keep up. You are the only one late to the party.

SoldierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

PR has already sent his contact info to the dude setting up the account...keep up. You are the only one late to the party.

:lol: :lol: Actually, not. That would be illegal to use someone's trust to hold another person's funds. I'm guessing Hoops wouldn't surrender his ability to practice law.

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

:lol: :lol: Actually, not. That would be illegal to use someone's trust to hold another person's funds. I'm guessing Hoops wouldn't surrender his ability to practice law.

Here is the message from goatcreekgriz:

"uptop:

I think I need to be clear about my role here. I will hold funds that will only be disbursed upon the happening of a specified contingency, which will be agreed upon in writing. Nothing more. Absent written consent, I will not disclose the identity or personal details about anyone.

In full disclosure, I don't know Mr. Manning. We had two, unremarkable and brief social encounters about 20 years ago. We have occasionally clashed on this board, particularly on political and racial issues, but we are not enemies any more than we are friends.

If you are not comfortable and want to talk before engaging in this any further, send me message and I'll respond with my cell number. It's below zero where I am, so I expect to be in the office working today."

Stop dodging - get a PM to goat today, or just stop posting.

SoldierGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

PR doesn't practice law; he is the law.

Contact goatcreekgriz today or go away.

uptopgriz said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Uptop, where you been?

England. I was invited to train professors at Oxford on an instructional feedback process I developed.

will-ferrell-elf.gif

Whoa, it’s illegal to hold someone else’s funds in your CTA? Wait until the State Bar finds out! It’s just there to look pretty!

uptopgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Nonsense. What is your basis for your contention it is illegal?

I have been admitted to practice law for over 30 years and was appointed to the Commission on Practice, which regulates professional misconduct of attorneys, by the Montana Supreme Court. There would be nothing improper about any such arrangement.

I am willing to defend any such arrangement if there is an inquiry by the Office of Disciplinary Counsel.

alabamagrizzly said:
uptopgriz said:
England. I was invited to train professors at Oxford on an instructional feedback process I developed.

will-ferrell-elf.gif

I'll be at the University of Milan next week training professors, University of Chicago and Northwestern the following week. I could train you on the model too. You would be able to communicate more effectively.

I am actually taking an online course at Northwestern in two weeks. Will you be one of the instructors?

If you are not willing to follow up on the mthoops proposed arrangement, just say so. I don't want to monitor my inbox if it is a waste of my time.

goatcreekgriz said:
I am actually taking an online course at Northwestern in two weeks. Will you be one of the instructors?

If you are not willing to follow up on the mthoops proposed arrangement, just say so. I don't want to monitor my inbox if it is a waste of my time.
Uh bro, you’re trying to get him to commit a crime.

A criminal crime!

goatcreekgriz said:

I'll be there in-person. I train college professors how to write effective academic feedback. I developed a research-based model. Wouldn't work in legal circles because it's personable.

uptopgriz said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I'll be there in-person. I train college professors how to write effective academic feedback. I developed a research-based model. Wouldn't work in legal circles because it's personable.

Is this your model?
A, B, C, D, F

Seems like someone with a simple mind came up with it - so obviously thought of you.

goatcreekgriz said:
uptopgriz said:

I have been admitted to practice law for over 30 years and was appointed to the Commission on Practice, which regulates professional misconduct of attorneys, by the Montana Supreme Court. There would be nothing improper about any such arrangement.

I am willing to defend any such arrangement if there is an inquiry by the Office of Disciplinary Counsel.

Seems like he thinks you're proposing to hold the funds in the 'GoatcreekGriz Family Trust' or something. :lol:

goatcreekgriz said:
uptopgriz said:

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir!!!

GrizMania said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir!!!

And besides, I NEVER slice!!!

It’s ok, you can owe me! :lol:

uptopgriz said:
goatcreekgriz said:

My class involves forensic training to uncover fraud. You must be the case study.

Back