• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top fcs players/2021 draft

braves84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sheesus Braves84, you have 90% of the posts on this thread. You aren’t a Griz fan but literally are addicted to posting here obviously. Griz must be living in your head big time.

Read the title of the board. egriz AND fcs football.
I come over here to read about the happenings at Montana, Montana State, Eastern Washington , ndsu etc....
Always funny and sometimes informative.

Wrong. You don’t come to read, you come to troll. Glad you have 90% of the posts on this thread though. Why not just be a huge Griz fan if you’re gonna live here.

tl/dr.

Is that qb from undsu -- Lance Third I believe his name is -- on the list anywhere? I heard he's getting some mention as a possible UDFA.

Da Boyz Mom said:
braves84 said:
I know you won't give a honest answer because you just won't and want to keep up the image over here. answer me this, when's the last time University of Montana has had a 1st round pick in the nfl.
If cox would have stayed at ndsu there is a legit shot they could have 3 taken, flame away, make jokes cause I know that's what you will do instead of having a serious comeback.

You're like the kid who goes to school day after day and brags about his expensive shoes, latest gaming system, and fancy headphones, and then can't understand why he has no friends.

And you are the little kid going to bed every night wishing and dreaming you had what they have.

alabamagrizzly said:
braves84 said:
I know you won't give a honest answer because you just won't and want to keep up the image over here. answer me this, when's the last time University of Montana has had a 1st round pick in the nfl.
If cox would have stayed at ndsu there is a legit shot they could have 3 taken, flame away, make jokes cause I know that's what you will do instead of having a serious comeback.

1938 and 1945 UM had a 15th and 16th pick, both 2nd rounders. Scott Gragg was also drafted in the 2nd round in ‘95 at #54. For what it’s worth, UM’s Micheal Ray Richardson was drafted 4th overall in the 1978 NBA draft by the New York Knicks.

Like I've said 1,000 times before. Every team has good players.
Montana had/has very good players in the past and now they have several in akem, McKnight, toure, and Lewis everyone of them could play at a higher level imo.

braves84 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
You're like the kid who goes to school day after day and brags about his expensive shoes, latest gaming system, and fancy headphones, and then can't understand why he has no friends.

And you are the little kid going to bed every night wishing and dreaming you had what they have.

Never said I wasn't, but who is to be more pitied - the kid with less or the bully who has to rub the poor kid's nose in it? If you still don't get it then you probably never will.

braves84 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Keep posting brave, I appreciate you talking football rather the politics in your posts. :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
tl/dr.

Is that qb from undsu -- Lance Third I believe his name is -- on the list anywhere? I heard he's getting some mention as a possible UDFA.

He was mentioned. They correctly stated durability concerns and level of competition concerns since the Missourah Valley Football Playing Conference of Football Playing Teams isn't what anyone in their right mind would call "Top Notch", even for FCS. I'd like to see Lance play a tough BSC schedule to really tell if he can play. He'd probably drop 2-3 games, but it would make him better.

App State Fans after their three-peat and beating everyone in sight:
barry-sanders.gif

UNDSU fans after beating the elusive Butler:
OGC.0ada3ea10bb43cb13b6c2cb2288227de

CDAGRIZ said:
App State Fans after their three-peat and beating everyone in sight:
barry-sanders.gif

UNDSU fans after beating the elusive Butler:
OGC.0ada3ea10bb43cb13b6c2cb2288227de

Barry Sanders was the greatest RB in the history of football playing, and retired early because the Lions drove the will to play the game out of him... the Lions did the same to Calvin Johnson... Being a life long Lions fan is really tough...

SACCAT66 said:
Barry Sanders was the greatest RB in the history of football playing, and retired early because the Lions drove the will to play the game out of him... the Lions did the same to Calvin Johnson... Being a life long Lions fan is really tough...

I don't disagree at all. Dude was a flat-out football game player. I grew up in the time when we always got the Dallas games on TV, so even though I was a Seahawks fan, I thought Emmitt was the business. But, I always knew deep down that Sanders was better, and Emmitt really benefitted from his OL through the years. Reminds me of a certain FCS team in BFE.

As for Sanders, I think he had the best CFB season of all time in 1988 with 2,628 yards rushing, 3,248 total yards, 234 points, 39 touchdowns, 37 rushing touchdowns, 5 consecutive 200 yard games, at least 2 touchdowns in 11 consecutive games, and 9 games with at least 3 touchdowns. Modern stats including bowl games would have him at 2,850 rushing yards that year. (Had to look this all up on Wiki). Having to play for Detroit was a disservice to him, but at least you got to see him do it. The crazy thing is he was a backup to Thurman Thomas early on at OSU. Imagine having Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas on your roster. Shit, Mr. Titleist could probably QB that team to a few wins.

1:55 mark. Filthy.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mweL0wH9xzU&feature=emb_title[/media]

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Don’t know; don’t care. There’s an “honest answer” just like your “honest mistake”, right?
You know how I know you’re a troll? That was your first post in your very own thread. If it truly was an “honest mistake”, a normal poster would have fixed it by now. So you’re not only a troll, but a lying chub—the worst kind.
This will come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. And not in the bean bag. We don’t want to call the medics again to get you out. Do you maybe have a bar chair, and a step stool to get up to it?
Ok ready? Here goes: nobody cares. Nobody here gives a shit about your cute school in the middle of BFE. If we want to hear about your little school which is literally in the middle of god damn no where, it probably has its own message board which I believe we could find if we wanted. But we don’t.
Or maybe that’s the problem—there is no internet service in hell or the edge of the earth or where ever your team lives. That would actually explain a lot, but still not excuse your trolling ways over here.

Intentional or not your little tirade made me laugh just a little bit.
Little school ndsu has roughly 2,000-2500 more students than Montana
Middle of nowhere. Fargo is 220 miles from Winnipeg and 230 miles from downtown Minneapolis, both are easy 3 hours drives., Other than Spokane Washington which you continuously make fun of name another city over 100,000 people that is within a 3 hour drive of Missoula.
Nobody cares, ESPN has been to Fargo, for gameday a couple times so... the 2020 fcs championship game on ABC with ndsu and James Washington was the most watched fcs game ever

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

I don't disagree at all. Dude was a flat-out football game player. I grew up in the time when we always got the Dallas games on TV, so even though I was a Seahawks fan, I thought Emmitt was the business. But, I always knew deep down that Sanders was better, and Emmitt really benefitted from his OL through the years. Reminds me of a certain FCS team in BFE.

As for Sanders, I think he had the best CFB season of all time in 1988 with 2,628 yards rushing, 3,248 total yards, 234 points, 39 touchdowns, 37 rushing touchdowns, 5 consecutive 200 yard games, at least 2 touchdowns in 11 consecutive games, and 9 games with at least 3 touchdowns. Modern stats including bowl games would have him at 2,850 rushing yards that year. (Had to look this all up on Wiki). Having to play for Detroit was a disservice to him, but at least you got to see him do it. The crazy thing is he was a backup to Thurman Thomas early on at OSU. Imagine having Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas on your roster. Shit, Mr. Titleist could probably QB that team to a few wins.

My family is friends with the old GM of the Vikings during the Bud Grant days, so when I was at University of Minnesota I would go to a bunch of vikings games for free. Went to a Monday night football game when Viks were playing the Cowboys. Cowboys won in overtime, and I remember looking at my cowboys fan friend and saying "There isn't anyone near Smith until he gets 5 yards down field"... Always wished that Sanders didn't have to juke 10 players before getting to the line of scrimmage...

I just asked Siri, “where is bum-fuck-Egypt?” and also “where is the middle of no where?”
And for both questions, her response was the same: “220 miles from Winnipeg and 230 miles from Minneapolis.”

Did anyone else catch that bit from the chub about “easy 3 hours drives” through NoDak? HA!
I bet that’s also how a proctologist describes every procedure

Proctologist: Well, garizz, it looks like you only have 2 options.

Me: ok.

Proctologist: For option A, you have to do a 3 hour drive through North Dakota.

Me: B! B! I want option B

Proctologist: but I didn’t even tell you what option B is.

Me: don’t care

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Don’t know; don’t care. There’s an “honest answer” just like your “honest mistake”, right?
You know how I know you’re a troll? That was your first post in your very own thread. If it truly was an “honest mistake”, a normal poster would have fixed it by now. So you’re not only a troll, but a lying chub—the worst kind.
This will come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. And not in the bean bag. We don’t want to call the medics again to get you out. Do you maybe have a bar chair, and a step stool to get up to it?
Ok ready? Here goes: nobody cares. Nobody here gives a shit about your cute school in the middle of BFE. If we want to hear about your little school which is literally in the middle of god damn no where, it probably has its own message board which I believe we could find if we wanted. But we don’t.
Or maybe that’s the problem—there is no internet service in hell or the edge of the earth or where ever your team lives. That would actually explain a lot, but still not excuse your trolling ways over here.

Intentional or not your little tirade made me laugh just a little bit.
Little school ndsu has roughly 2,000-2500 more students than Montana
Middle of nowhere. Fargo is 220 miles from Winnipeg and 230 miles from downtown Minneapolis, both are easy 3 hours drives., Other than Spokane Washington which you continuously make fun of name another city over 100,000 people that is within a 3 hour drive of Missoula.
Nobody cares, ESPN has been to Fargo, for gameday a couple times so... the 2020 fcs championship game on ABC with ndsu and James Washington was the most watched fcs game ever

Holy shit! Only 220 miles from Winnepeg?! Lucky.

garizzalies said:
Did anyone else catch that bit from the chub about “easy 3 hours drives” through NoDak? HA!
I bet that’s also how a proctologist describes every procedure

Bru, it's only 3 hours to Winnepeg. We're talking Winnepeg, here. Think of the night life, the off sushi, the maple syrup. Striking. And they are only three easy hours away. It's an easy drive because you only have to dodge two trees on the way. Other than that, it really doesn't matter if you're on the the road or not. Beautiful country.

garizzalies said:
Proctologist: Well, garizz, it looks like you only have 2 options.

Me: ok.

Proctologist: For option A, you have to do a 3 hour drive through North Dakota.

Me: B! B! I want option B

Proctologist: but I didn’t even tell you what option B is.

Me: don’t care
Too funny, not only are you talking about made up stories about Bozeman MT. Now your over here telling proctology jokes. 100%. Keep going.

Wanna know the best part about the chub trolls drawn to our board? They could not be more wrong.
They think they’re out here doing God’s work and spreading the good word about the buffalos. But it could not be farther from the truth. In reality, they’re giving the buffalos a bad name.
Like they think they should be on Bohl’s staff, and being paid to educate us on the squad, and keep us up to date. But I happen to know a few real chubbs. Not like the trolls here. I’m talking about actual buffalo fans, who really do go to games, and would not take a football to the face like Jan Brady if you threw them a pass. Those dudes are twice as disgusted by these troll chubbs as we are

Latest posts

Back