• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top fcs players/2021 draft

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
J/A, question for you. You've readily admitted that you don't care about ndsu so where are you getting your information to base your opinions. it can't be bison fans who post here cause according to you we don't know anything.
It can't be the print media or television. you wouldn't be reading or watching anything about them, remember you don't care.
C'mon do tell. Thinking you care a little.

Everything I know about UNDF, I learned from Bizon fans seeking validation on eGriz.com. I will admit, however, that I looked into Culver's out of curiosity, and I haven't stopped since. Did you know you can get frozen custard there? One of my new bucket list items is to witness a NoDakker take down a Culver's Value Bucket and wash it down with a frozen custard, for lunch.

Make sure you bring your Tyvek suit and full face shield for personal protection. It's probably not going to be a pretty sight.

MikeyGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Everything I know about UNDF, I learned from Bizon fans seeking validation on eGriz.com. I will admit, however, that I looked into Culver's out of curiosity, and I haven't stopped since. Did you know you can get frozen custard there? One of my new bucket list items is to witness a NoDakker take down a Culver's Value Bucket and wash it down with a frozen custard, for lunch.

Make sure you bring your Tyvek suit and full face shield for personal protection. It's probably not going to be a pretty sight.

Great call. Holy shit, I didn't even think of the shrapnel and overspray I'd have to deal with. I imagine the aftermath of the lunch rush looks like there was just a prison riot.

That's some funny shit right there, a guy from Billings MT talking to a guy from Butte mt about healthy eating habits.😂

braves84 said:
That's some funny shit right there, a guy from Billings MT talking to a guy from Butte mt about healthy eating habits.😂

Lordy, there are two possibilities here:

1. You're a notch above completely illiterate; or
2. You think the Culver's food we were talking about is . . . HEALTHY!

Sheesh!

Figured it would go over some people's head. This would classify as a Healthy diet. for some in Billings MT or Butte mt.

braves84 said:
Figured it would go over some people's head. This would classify as a Healthy diet. for some in Billings MT or Butte mt.

Uh huh. I can tell by your writing style and demonstrated logical reasoning skills that you totally meant it that way. So, possibility #1 it is.

Anyway, back to the topic. Have you tried this Culver's place? What's the story? How do I do it? Is there an admission fee or a permitting process if I just want to watch?

I'm taking short vacation in August, and we planned to take the kids to the San Diego Safari Park, but they've been there before. Culver's might be a pretty cool experience for them. I'm assuming dine-in service is open because it's deemed essential in NoDak?

Latest posts

Back