• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top fcs players/2021 draft

Please show me the evidence where I have ever “made up stories” on here. Particularly about Bozeman. I’ll wait.
And after you fail, I will be expecting an apology.
The gull of these chubbs! Especially this one. I caught him in several lies recently, including earlier in this very thread—his own thread. When I called him on it previously, Cowards84 practically admitted his “honest mistake” was anything but.

garizzalies said:
I just asked Siri, “where is #f##k#?” and also “where is the middle of no where?”
And for both questions, her response was the same: “220 miles from Winnipeg and 230 miles from Minneapolis.”

:lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:
Please show me the evidence where I have ever “made up stories” on here. Particularly about Bozeman. I’ll wait.
The gull of these chubbs! Especially this one. I caught him in several lies recently, including earlier in this very thread—his own thread. When I called him on it previously, Cowards84 practically admitted his “honest mistake” was anything but.
Driving past the neighbor’s the other night and I had to swing in to BS as he was outside kicking rocks. He’s got this obscene enclosed Bubcat trailer that he pulls around the state for all kinds of crap. But it had a flat and was looking run-down and not nearly as shiny as the past few years. When the trailer monstrosity is not hooked up, you can see a blue-and-gold prosthetic nutsack dangling from the back of his truck.
Anyway, he seemed down in the dumps because apparently there’s some push to defund Bozo. He used the term “Seattle-ization” and I had never heard that. I’m guessing the MILF camp is on the chopping block along with Fatheads on honey buckets. What else? Anybody hear about this? He was also complaining that they don’t even have a public pool in Bozmanly and I asked why he cared. Like why would he drive over the hill to go swimming there and he said it would be nice to have the option but it won’t happen now.

garizzalies said:
Driving past the neighbor’s the other night and I had to swing in to BS as he was outside kicking rocks. He’s got this obscene enclosed Bubcat trailer that he pulls around the state for all kinds of crap. But it had a flat and was looking run-down and not nearly as shiny as the past few years. When the trailer monstrosity is not hooked up, you can see a blue-and-gold prosthetic nutsack dangling from the back of his truck.
Anyway, he seemed down in the dumps because apparently there’s some push to defund Bozo. He used the term “Seattle-ization” and I had never heard that. I’m guessing the MILF camp is on the chopping block along with Fatheads on honey buckets. What else? Anybody hear about this? He was also complaining that they don’t even have a public pool in Bozmanly and I asked why he cared. Like why would he drive over the hill to go swimming there and he said it would be nice to have the option but it won’t happen now.

braves84 said:
Here you go.
Here you go what?
I asked for evidence to support your preposterous allegations and, like everything in your life, you failed miserably. I consider your lack of response as yet another admittal of your untruthfulness. Pathetic.
I deserve an apology. But don’t expect one because, as clearly shown multiple times, you’re a lying troll with no character, no decency, no moral compass, no compass at all apparently as you think Winnipeg is a real place, no ability to spot a joke or a movie reference, no decency (again), and no gag reflex

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Here you go.
Here you go what?
I asked for evidence to support your preposterous allegations and, like everything in your life, you failed miserably. I consider your lack of response as yet another admittal of your untruthfulness. Pathetic.
I deserve an apology. But don’t expect one because, as clearly shown multiple times, you’re a lying troll with no character, no decency, no moral compass, no compass at all apparently as you think Winnipeg is a real place, no ability to spot a joke or a movie reference, no decency (again), and no gag reflex
Read the post about your story with the neighbor . Genius. About 2-3 posts previous.

Yes. I saw it. I know it. I wrote it. So?
What evidence do you have that anything in that post, or any post of mine, is false?—unlike the numerous times I’ve caught you in a lie.
For instance, do you have pictures of my neighbor’s truck and there’s no blue-n-gold prosthetic nut sack?
Good gracious, one second I feel like I’m getting trolled by an expert, but the next I’m convinced your BMI is five times your IQ
Try again or apologize.

Listen, Jimmy Two Times, you lost this one. Garizz beat you down and exposed you for what you know you are. It’s over.

455A8487EC6FBD7F67DBFC00BBE8743D826CEF69

garizzalies said:
What evidence do you have that anything in that post, or any post of mine, is false?—unlike the numerous times I’ve caught you in a lie.
For instance, do you have pictures of my neighbor’s truck and there’s no blue-n-gold prosthetic nut sack?
Good gracious, one second I feel like I’m getting trolled by an expert, but the next I’m convinced your BMI is five times your IQ
Try again or apologize.
Yeah, I don't think so. I provided you with the facts, ndsu bigger enrollment than Montana,
you said nobody cares about ndsu, they had the highest rated fcs game ever.
Fargo in the middle of no where, proved you wrong again in comparison to Missoula. Nice try
As far as your "story" with your neighbor, no adult would ever have a conversation like that with another adult EVER pure bullshit.
Comeback with actual facts instead of another juvenile comeback..if you can.

The unaware simpleton: too dull to realize he got eviscerated. An idiot wins every argument, just ask him.

Braves84, To even show up here after that absolute beatdown tells me you’re either special or literally have no self awareness. I now officially feel sorry for your family and one friend. You may want to get back to the Golden Corral as they are having a special on gravy.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Try again or apologize.
Yeah, I don't think so. I provided you with the facts, ndsu bigger enrollment than Montana,
you said nobody cares about ndsu, they had the highest rated fcs game ever.
Fargo in the middle of no where, proved you wrong again in comparison to Missoula. Nice try
As far as your "story" with your neighbor, no adult would ever have a conversation like that with another adult EVER pure bullshit.
Comeback with actual facts instead of another juvenile comeback..if you can.
Good fucking gravy, you really are that dumb. For a moment there, I thought you were just playing dumb like a savvy troll. But no, you really are dumber than a box of shit. I know you have no idea what a joke or riddle is (you already proved that), but I assumed you knew the difference between a fact and opinion. Here let me try to help you.
I never said UNDF was smaller than UM. Not even sure where you got that.
Saying nobody cares about UNDF is an opinion—and a true one on this board, in this context. Thanks for proving that.
Fargo is in the middle of no where. Another opinion. Ask Siri or anyone.
You’ve never had an adult conversation in you life. How can you possibly say I did not have that conversation with my neighbor? Were you hiding in the bushes eavesdropping during it? You sound like a creepy stocker.
Keep trying or apologize now.
You are doing wonders for the buffalo brand.
I’m going to start calling you “FatJan.”* Because you catch (a football or a joke) like a fat Jan would—complete face plant.

*I know Marsha was the one who infamously took the football to the face but I think Jan did too. And can you imagine how bad a fat Jan would be. OMG.

garizzalies said:
Proctologist: Well, garizz, it looks like you only have 2 options.

Me: ok.

Proctologist: For option A, you have to do a 3 hour drive through North Dakota.

Me: B! B! I want option B

Proctologist: but I didn’t even tell you what option B is.

Me: don’t care

:lol:

garizzalies said:
Fargo is in the middle of no where. Another opinion. Ask Siri or anyone.

Whoa Whoa WHOA!

Did you NOT know that Fargo just happens to be a mere 220 miles from Winnipeg?!

Please get your facts straight...

:coffee:

Winnipeg is not even a real city in the US. I asked Siri where in the US is it and she had no idea that such a US city even existed.
I think FatJan was trying to regale a story about how you can “win a pig” at the Fargo fair. Like that would somehow impress us. I think he just fat-fingered it like everything he touches

Latest posts

Back