• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top fcs players/2021 draft

191.gif

ilovethecats said:
garizzalies said:
Fargo is in the middle of no where. Another opinion. Ask Siri or anyone.

Whoa Whoa WHOA!

Did you NOT know that Fargo just happens to be a mere 220 miles from Winnipeg?!

Please get your facts straight...

:coffee:

The Winnipeg proximity thing is my favorite thing he's ever typed. Using Winnipeg proximity to prove Fargo isn't in the middle of nowhere is like trying to prove you're a good guitarist by saying your aunt knows karate.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
Whoa Whoa WHOA!

Did you NOT know that Fargo just happens to be a mere 220 miles from Winnipeg?!

Please get your facts straight...

:coffee:

The Winnipeg proximity thing is my favorite thing he's ever typed. Using Winnipeg proximity to prove Fargo isn't in the middle of nowhere is like trying to prove you're a good guitarist by saying your aunt knows karate.

uVI73ad.gif

HookedonGriz said:
Braves84, To even show up here after that absolute beatdown tells me you’re either special or literally have no self awareness. I now officially feel sorry for your family and one friend. You may want to get back to the Golden Corral as they are having a special on gravy.

Or u could start a new thread on Montana State football, it's been what 2 days since the last one.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
Yeah, I don't think so. I provided you with the facts, ndsu bigger enrollment than Montana,
you said nobody cares about ndsu, they had the highest rated fcs game ever.
Fargo in the middle of no where, proved you wrong again in comparison to Missoula. Nice try
As far as your "story" with your neighbor, no adult would ever have a conversation like that with another adult EVER pure bullshit.
Comeback with actual facts instead of another juvenile comeback..if you can.
Good f###[#] gravy, you really are that dumb. For a moment there, I thought you were just playing dumb like a savvy troll. But no, you really are dumber than a box of shit. I know you have no idea what a joke or riddle is (you already proved that), but I assumed you knew the difference between a fact and opinion. Here let me try to help you.
I never said UNDF was smaller than UM. Not even sure where you got that.
Saying nobody cares about UNDF is an opinion—and a true one on this board, in this context. Thanks for proving that.
You’ve never had an adult conversation in you life. How can you possibly say I did not have that conversation with my neighbor? Were you hiding in the bushes eavesdropping during it? You sound like a creepy stocker.
Keep trying or apologize now.
You are doing wonders for the buffalo brand.
I’m going to start calling you “FatJan.”* Because you catch (a football or a joke) like a fat Jan would—complete face plant.

*I know Marsha was the one who infamously took the football to the face but I think Jan did too. And can you imagine how bad a fat Jan would be. OMG.
So your either lying or are the biggest jackass around. Either way I feel sorry for your neighbor and anybody around you.and that's my opinion

For what it's worth, the citizens of Winnipeg prefer you state the distance between the two towns in kilometers. Makes it appear farther away from fargo.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Good f###[#] gravy, you really are that dumb. For a moment there, I thought you were just playing dumb like a savvy troll. But no, you really are dumber than a box of shit. I know you have no idea what a joke or riddle is (you already proved that), but I assumed you knew the difference between a fact and opinion. Here let me try to help you.
Saying nobody cares about UNDF is an opinion—and a true one on this board, in this context. Thanks for proving that.
You’ve never had an adult conversation in you life. How can you possibly say I did not have that conversation with my neighbor? Were you hiding in the bushes eavesdropping during it? You sound like a creepy stocker.
I’m going to start calling you “FatJan.”* Because you catch (a football or a joke) like a fat Jan would—complete face plant.

*I know Marsha was the one who infamously took the football to the face but I think Jan did too. And can you imagine how bad a fat Jan would be. OMG.
So your either lying or are the biggest jackass around. Either way I feel sorry for your neighbor and anybody around you.
Time for another lesson in fact v opinion.
You can call me a jackass all you want. That’s your opinion. I’ve been called much worse.
But “lying”?!?! That’s blasphemous. Libelous. Slanderous. You can’t prove a single one of your preposterous allegations after days and numerous chances. The only thing you have proven is your own stupidity. Look at all the posters laughing at you, and none with you. This is even your thread. And it’s totally ironic as I have proven multiple times that you are the liar here.
Don’t feel sorry for my neighbor. As dumb as he is, he’s a god damn genius compared to you. Even with his prosthetic nuts he’s a virtual Einstein beside you.
Seriously, did you go to UNDF? Did you actually earn a degree there? If so, holy shit that school is worse than I thought

ilovethecats said:
EverettGriz said:
For what it's worth, the citizens of Winnipeg prefer you state the distance between the two towns in kilometers. Makes it appear farther away from fargo.

:lol:

If I were a good citizen of Winnipeg, I’d state the distance to Fargo heading due north. Then it REALLY sounds like it’s further away.

EverettGriz said:

Now that's good.

garizzalies said:
braves84 said:
So your either lying or are the biggest jackass around. Either way I feel sorry for your neighbor and anybody around you.
You can call me a jackass all you want. That’s your opinion. I’ve been called much worse.
But “lying”?!?! That’s blasphemous. Libelous. Slanderous. You can’t prove a single one of your preposterous allegations after days and numerous chances. The only thing you have proven is your own stupidity. Look at all the posters laughing at you, and none with you. This is even your thread. And it’s totally ironic as I have proven multiple times that you are the liar here.
Don’t feel sorry for my neighbor. As dumb as he is, he’s a god damn genius compared to you. Even with his prosthetic nuts he’s a virtual Einstein beside you.
Seriously, did you go to UNDF? Did you actually earn a degree there? If so, holy shit that school is worse than I thought
If you're like your egriz persona in real life it's no wonder you've been called far worse than jackass. Maybe step back and reevaluate.
Put down the the crack pipe, step out of your single wide and try and get some fresh air in mizzoula if that's possible.

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:

So your either lying or are the biggest jackass around. Either way I feel sorry for your neighbor and anybody around you.and that's my opinion

Aren't you the chub who gets upset and cannot believe it when anyone doesn't think the T-Buffs and every player that plays for them are the best in the history of CFB? I don't think you're qualified to talk facts v. opinions, and that's a fact.

Also, are you the same chub who said UNDF will have the best player on the field against Oregon and thinks it's preposterous that the largest and best fan base in the FCS doesn't agree?

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
If you're like your egriz persona in real life it's no wonder you've been called far worse than jackass. Maybe step back and reevaluate.
Put down the the crack pipe, step out of your single wide and try and get some fresh air in mizzoula if that's possible.

Why are you so mean with all the personal attacks? Pretty childish if you ask me.

I originally thought “fargo” was called that because it was a “far go” in a car from anywhere.
Turns out it’s actually derived from an ancient Norwegian word referring to a “fart goat”—a delicacy in their neck of the one wood

garizzalies said:
I originally thought “fargo” was called that because it was a “far go” in a car from anywhere.
Turns out it’s actually derived from an ancient Norwegian word referring to a “fart goat”—a delicacy in their neck of the one wood

Kind of related: I saw one of those regional fast food favorites lists, and I came across a new (to me) one: Culver's. Two locations in Fargo, and like 6 more across ND. So, I'm like, hey I need to check out WTF Culver's is, because it sounds like one of those family neighborhood restaurants with the funky salad bars that sit out for too long and Wednesday night grey prime rib.

No. It's this: https://www.culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition Regular fast food place. Now, check this out, they make something called a Butterburger. A Butterburger. The little snippet on the article I read said to check out the sides. So, I look at the sides. What's the most popular one? That's right! The totally normal thing to put in your body, FRIED CHEESE CURDS. One order has 1020 calories, 2460mg sodium, 50g fat, and 102 carbs. That's a SIDE in Fargo. That's just flat out shocking.

16725001972_2ce9bb9449_z.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Kind of related: I saw one of those regional fast food favorites lists, and I came across a new (to me) one: Culver's. Two locations in Fargo, and like 6 more across ND. So, I'm like, hey I need to check out WTF Culver's is, because it sounds like one of those family neighborhood restaurants with the funky salad bars that sit out for too long and Wednesday night grey prime rib.

No. It's this: https://www.culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition Regular fast food place. Now, check this out, they make something called a Butterburger. A Butterburger. The little snippet on the article I read said to check out the sides. So, I look at the sides. What's the most popular one? That's right! The totally normal thing to put in your body, FRIED CHEESE CURDS. One order has 1020 calories, 2460mg sodium, 50g fat, and 102 carbs. That's a SIDE in Fargo. That's just flat out shocking.

Do you mean "fat out"?

MikeyGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Do you mean "fat out"?

I did. Nice catch. Imagine eating deep fried cheese curds dipped in ranch dressing (add another 20g fat). You're at 1400 calories and 70g fat and you haven't even eaten your Butterburger yet! I'm obsessed with this place! Check this out, this is one of their value meals, which they call Value Baskets:

Butterburger Bacon Deluxe: 1080 cal. 76g fat.
Fried Cheese Curds: 1020 cal. 50g fat.
Ranch Sauce: 380 cal. 20g fat.
Caramel Concrete Mixer w/Resse's: 1630 cal. 83g fat.

Total: 4110 cal. 229g fat.

I honestly have to go to this place if I'm ever 220 miles from Winnipeg. I just want to observe.

J/A, question for you. You've readily admitted that you don't care about ndsu so where are you getting your information to base your opinions. it can't be bison fans who post here cause according to you we don't know anything.
It can't be the print media or television. you wouldn't be reading or watching anything about them, remember you don't care.
C'mon do tell. Thinking you care a little.

braves84 said:
J/A, question for you. You've readily admitted that you don't care about ndsu so where are you getting your information to base your opinions. it can't be bison fans who post here cause according to you we don't know anything.
It can't be the print media or television. you wouldn't be reading or watching anything about them, remember you don't care.
C'mon do tell. Thinking you care a little.

Everything I know about UNDF, I learned from Bizon fans seeking validation on eGriz.com. I will admit, however, that I looked into Culver's out of curiosity, and I haven't stopped since. Did you know you can get frozen custard there? One of my new bucket list items is to witness a NoDakker take down a Culver's Value Bucket and wash it down with a frozen custard, for lunch.

Latest posts

Back