• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"touchdown" tommy merlot

...tommy from butte is a lucky kid...
...had one of those linebackers ...
...squared up on him with a hit...
...could have been alot worse...

... :shock: ...

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
McKay was the best he had to work with going into the season. McKay regressed as the season went on. I have heard that there were medical issues that led to the regression. They had only lost one game with him and that was Wyoming, until the Griz game. It started to become very apparent in the Idaho game then the Griz game. I give Vigen credit for making the change in the playoffs. When you look at the QBs he has worked with, Jensen, Wentz, Stick, Lance and Josh Allen, he knows what it takes for success.
I know you like to just throw shit out there hoping no one knows better or will check, but Vigen never worked with Wentz as the starter, and never worked at all with Stick or Lance.

Sixx made those QBs into what they are today. Yeah, maybe he wasn't an assistant there at the time, but they owe everything to him. I also heard he worked with Brady and both of the Mannings. Taught them valuable skills

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I certainly hope Bobby doesn't spend most of a season with his best QB on the bench like Sixx did. I don't think he will.

Bobby didn't have the foresight to know that he did not have a best QB!

Your boy, who has the personality of a potato, is 0-1 in the only game that counts.

maroonandsilver said:
bigsky33 said:
Bobby didn't have the foresight to know that he did not have a best QB!

Your boy, who has the personality of a potato, is 0-1 in the only game that counts.

So, Cat/Griz is the only game that counts with you? The games that count to Cat fans are the playoff games. Cat/Griz is a big game but the goal is to win the Natty. I guess Bobby shifted his focus to Cat/ Griz as the biggest game now after the beatdown in 2019. Interesting. Don't really care what the Coach's personality is, as long as he is a winner and he was this past season.

bigsky33 said:
maroonandsilver said:

So, Cat/Griz is the only game that counts with you? The games that count to Cat fans are the playoff games. Cat/Griz is a big game but the goal is to win the Natty. I guess Bobby shifted his focus to Cat/ Griz as the biggest game now after the beatdown in 2019. Interesting. Don't really care what the Coach's personality is, as long as he is a winner and he was this past season.

I believe maroonandsilver was talking about the Natty.

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Actually comical. Says more about 33 than anything. He just can’t get The Griz out of his head. Over here on egriz and talking about the only game that matters - Griz/Cat. (His own assumption). Cats just went to a natty and he is arguing on egriz. Priceless. Move along 33. Cats were #2 in the nation and the state. Solid season. Take a breather.

Copper Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Actually comical. Says more about 33 than anything. He just can’t get The Griz out of his head. Over here on egriz and talking about the only game that matters - Griz/Cat. (His own assumption). Cats just went to a natty and he is arguing on egriz. Priceless. Move along 33. Cats were #2 in the nation and the state. Solid season. Take a breather.

I mean, to be fair he IS 0-1 in THAT game too…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Any team in the FCS if they had a chance to play the Bison in that game last Saturday would have lost. Teams have lost to the Bison 39 times in the playoffs.

bigsky33 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Any team in the FCS if they had a chance to play the Bison in that game last Saturday would have lost. Teams have lost to the Bison 39 times in the playoffs.

Yes. If only you’d had an easier opponent.I realize you kind of got spoiled with the way the bracket lined up… :lol: :lol: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Yes. If only you’d had an easier opponent.I realize you kind of got spoiled with the way the bracket lined up… :lol: :lol: :roll:

I don't think beating SDSU was an easy bracket game. They beat NDSU.

Broke my rules and went on BN to see if there was any update on TM's injury. FYI, those on the "inside" believe its an ankle fracture. But what really got my interest was how "Bizun 86" was giving a world class beatdown to the bobcat faithful. Like his team, that guy knows how to win in the trenches.

bigsky33 said:
AZGrizFan said:

MSU got them at home after a killer SDSU travel regimen in the playoffs. And SDSU lost 4 games.

bigsky33 said:
AZGrizFan said:

SDSU didnt beat NDSU in the playoffs.

But they sure beat your ass

kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
MSU got them at home after a killer SDSU travel regimen in the playoffs. And SDSU lost 4 games.

Montana's only win in the playoffs was a game at home against a 3 loss Eastern Washington team..

I watched ewu and SDSU about 4 times each, in my opinion SDSU was by far the better team of the two.

I find it laughable that cat fans still inhabit egriz after totally embarrassing themselves, The Big Sky ,AND the great state of Montana by getting literally stomped by the 2nd largest margin amount since 2003. Fact is NDSU let up on the gas not to completely destroy you.

Fact is at the beginning of the season both Montana and state college set goals of winning the conference, the brawl, and WINNING a national championship. Montana pounded the cats so they didn’t the conference or share it and we know how the championship game ended. So we are 1-0 . Who cares about well this team is better than that. 2021is over so let it die….

I just hope tonight’s game is more competitive then the one in Frisco….

nzone said:
I find it laughable that cat fans still inhabit egriz after totally embarrassing themselves, The Big Sky ,AND the great state of Montana by getting literally stomped by the 2nd largest margin amount since 2003. Fact is NDSU let up on the gas not to completely destroy you.

Fact is at the beginning of the season both Montana and state college set goals of winning the conference, the brawl, and WINNING a national championship. Montana pounded the cats so they didn’t the conference or share it and we know how the championship game ended. So we are 1-0 . Who cares about well this team is better than that. 2021is over so let it die….

I just hope tonight’s game is more competitive then the one in Frisco….

I can see why you want to let last season die! 😂

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:

Montana's only win in the playoffs was a game at home against a 3 loss Eastern Washington team..

I watched ewu and SDSU about 4 times each, in my opinion SDSU was by far the better team of the two.

I watched them both 6 times each, and EWU was by far the better team. Eags got screwed by having to play in the varsity bracket.

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Facts schmacts....

BS33 is exactly that…Bull Shit X 33. He spews more garbage and gets more wrong than right. When called out on it he goes crickets. I see he hasn’t addressed being called out again on this thread. Dude is like 1-20 with 17 strikeouts now.
This! Couldn’t keep his mouth shut all last week about the cats being one of the top two teams. No shame jumping back on a day after the ass kicking.

The Baghdad Bob of e-Griz.

Back