• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trio of Griz into portal

3-7-77 said:
I would hope the Deming duo have the good sense to not go the MSU route AND play scat ball.

I heard they were at MSU on Monday. In all fairness to them, MSU is probably the most affordable place for them to go and it's close to home. Can't say I'd blame them if they go there. I heard they were born and raised Grizzlies though. I think both parents went to school here.

getgrizzy said:
3-7-77 said:
I would hope the Deming duo have the good sense to not go the MSU route AND play scat ball.

I heard they were at MSU on Monday. In all fairness to them, MSU is probably the most affordable place for them to go and it's close to home. Can't say I'd blame them if they go there. I heard they were born and raised Grizzlies though. I think both parents went to school here.

While I agree it would be odd, their choices are limited. I still don't see it happening...

getgrizzy said:
3-7-77 said:

Trollin trollin trollin, boy my ass is swollen, Cat troll!

No they were not at MSU on Monday. Nice try though.

grizfan1984 said:
Scat fans sure seem to think there is legs to the story, does msu even offer the program they are after?

Remember, cat fans still think .560 Choach was a great HC. They seriously think that. Not even kidding.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizfan1984 said:
Scat fans sure seem to think there is legs to the story, does msu even offer the program they are after?

Remember, cat fans still think .560 Choach was a great HC. They seriously think that. Not even kidding.

I'm not sure how much legs this rumor has, but we would take them both in a heartbeat.

4-0, I guess if Choate isn't a good coach, then your coaches must really suck.

SeattleBobcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm not sure how much legs this rumor has, but we would take them both in a heartbeat.

Grizfan1984, see!!! ^^^^ I told you.

SEA, it says so much that you think he only coached 4 games there.

CDAGRIZ said:
SeattleBobcat said:

Oh I agree that’s all they have to go on beating us 4 years in a row, these same scat fans think that we are inflating our stats for players to get more tackles they say Robby was credited with 3 tackles on 1 play last time we played.

grizfan1984 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh I agree that’s all they have to go on beating us 4 years in a row, these same scat fans think that we are inflating our stats for players to get more tackles they say Robby was credited with 3 tackles on 1 play last time we played.

It's not ALL we have. We are the only school to win National championships in 3 different levels... Probably the only school to win a National championship on a coin toss... Have one of only 2 Place Kickers in the NFL Hall of Fame (That only kicked(. Only school that I have seen that puts Star players on the side of receptacles for your sinful waist (that is what my grandmother use to call it... She died from backed up waist that traveled into her blood... KARMA). Also the only Big Sky Mens program to win a Basketball National championship...

grizfan1984 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

WTF else is there? We made the Semi-finals his last year, yes beat the griz 4x in a row, yall should go back and revisit your posts about NAIA coaches, and how you were going to grind us into the dust... Yeah how the fvck did that turn out? We never lost to you sissy's so ya, your coaches suck. Keep tossing those bricks in the glass skyscraper of ego that is griz fans. you're all the fing same. clueless & classless.

SeattleBobcat said:
grizfan1984 said:

WTF else is there? We made the Semi-finals his last year, yes beat the griz 4x in a row, yall should go back and revisit your posts about NAIA coaches, and how you were going to grind us into the dust... Yeah how the fvck did that turn out? We never lost to you sissy's so ya, your coaches suck. Keep tossing those bricks in the glass skyscraper of ego that is griz fans. you're all the fing same. clueless & classless.

Thank you for taking some time out or your day to have a pussy meltdown on your Rivals message board. You going to be okay buttercup? This made my day. Thank you!

57ht9b.jpg

SeattleBobcat said:
grizfan1984 said:

HOF Bobcat post! Gold, nay, platinum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SACCAT66 said:
grizfan1984 said:

It's not ALL we have. We are the only school to win National championships in 3 different levels... Probably the only school to win a National championship on a coin toss... Have one of only 2 Place Kickers in the NFL Hall of Fame (That only kicked(. Only school that I have seen that puts Star players on the side of receptacles for your sinful waist (that is what my grandmother use to call it... She died from backed up waist that traveled into her blood... KARMA). Also the only Big Sky Mens program to win a Basketball National championship...

:clap: Throw in a couple more NCs next time, SAC. Maybe rodeo or something. Guarantee nobody will check for accuracy. (Sorry about grandma).

these kittyfans are Oh so cute when they get all bitter & butt-hurt

and they're ALWAYS perpetually bitter and butt-hurt :thumb: :thumb:

tenor.gif

Back