• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Updated Roster on GoGriz

braves84 said:
There had better be improvement on the o. Line considering that only Montana and Cal Davis were the only two teams that didn't have a single player from that unit on the 1st, 2nd,3rd or honorable mention players. I would say that is alarming .

Actually what should be alarming to other BSC teams is how many games the Griz won or were competitive in - with the information you just provided. A Swiss cheese depleted o line and an anemic running game, yet they were competitive. I look at the glass as half full in this instance. There is only one way to go. Up.

Depth: I have the opinion that the ones are significantly better than the 2's or 3's. That said: I believe the 1's would like to play every down..If they want to share time, Hell be a 2,or a 3. What ever happened to the 60 minute Guys? As a real old Griz, I wanted to play every down.That was what Saturdays' were for..Who in hell would ask to come out of the game???

Griz#64 said:
Depth: I have the opinion that the ones are significantly better than the 2's or 3's. That said: I believe the 1's would like to play every down..If they want to share time, Hell be a 2,or a 3. What ever happened to the 60 minute Guys? As a real old Griz, I wanted to play every down.That was what Saturdays' were for..Who in hell would ask to come out of the game???
I hated being taken out of a game. I wanted to be playing every second in every sport I played. Fortunately, I played baseball before pitch counts. I never sat in baseball. Basketball and football, the coaches believed in rotations.

Latest posts

Back