• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

vs. Weber St.

Here comes Weber just like in Missoula. 62 - 55 with free-throws coming up. About 10 and a half min left.

I've never seen a team that is so consistent in blowing large leads. I 've seen teams that do it a few times each season but UM seems to do it steadily. Is it coaching? Tight play? Comfort level? Griz have won these games so they don't fold.

GrizLA said:
I've never seen a team that is so consistent in blowing large leads. I 've seen teams that do it a few times each season but UM seems to do it steadily. Is it coaching? Tight play? Comfort level? Griz have won these games so they don't fold.

How have they "blown" the lead? Weber is a good team, they're not going to get blown out on their floor but they've yet to get this game close. Relax.

GrizLA said:

We made runs to get the lead. You have to expect the other team to make a run sometime in the game also.

Pfffffttttt Weber starting to get some phantom calls. Ref blew the whistle after Harding passed the ball and called a foul on Oguine for just standing there.

DPGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
MikeyGriz said:
Too many travels and stepping on the line by the Griz.

You are definitely about 20 seconds ahead of me.

The pluto feed seems to have a big delay. I'm watching and checked the ESPN box score and it was about 60 seconds ahead of me.

Pluto is a long way from the sun.

MikeyGriz said:
GrizLA said:

We made runs to get the lead. You have to expect the other team to make a run sometime in the game also.
true, but it happens more often than not this year. Nearly every game. Portland State took full advantage...UM is far better than Weber but they are in a close game which should not be. Weber is taking some dumb shots, too.

Latest posts

Back