• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

vs. Weber St.

Responded to adversity down the stretch and finished them off! Griz win! THat's a mark of a championship team! Well done, boys!

I know there's going to be some consternation about letting Weber back into the game, but this is the best the Griz have played without Akoh in the lineup this year.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
I know there's going to be some consternation about letting Weber back into the game, but this is the best the Griz have played without Akoh in the lineup this year.

Pridgett has really come on, and Oguine picked up his game. I'd really like to see Rorie return to his top form and score more.
The rest of the schedule is pretty favorable for UM>

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Phew. Heck of a win for the Griz. Hung tough to close it out when they couldn't just dump it inside to Akoh. 83-80, final. Griz win.
Pridgett starting to look like the go-to guy on offense going forward. Hell of a night shooting!

Valiant effort by both teams. A lot of similarity to the game in Missoula. Glad to potentially be done with Weber this year!

Harding had a hell of a second half. He's a great player and he decided at half that he wasn't going to be held in check. Credit to him. It's the exact same thing that AJ did during the 2010 championship game in Weber. "Don't worry, coach. I got this." He was a stud. Fortunately, we had enough of an answer for him tonight.

couple things that stand out from the stats, rebounding edge 41-28, turn overs even but points off turnover 13-8, and points in the paint 42-38. that was a serious gut check, Go Griz!

Great win. Pridgett makimg a case for Big Sky player of the year with his all around play.

Is it just me, or do we literally jump out to a 15-20 point lead every game, slowly let the other team creep to within 2-3 points, then hang on by the skin of our teeth....every.single.game. It’s like damn near automatic!

Back