• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Coming Home....

EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:
getgrizzy said:
Coming home indeed. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they play at No. Colorado. Welcome Home Boys!!
It will be the look of awe and jealousy when they realize even Northern Colorado has better football facilities.
8b1ce9b8f5d2317bbe96121efee11653.jpg

If you read eGriz long enough, eventually you'll see a phrase no one else has ever uttered before....

There is a first for everything...

WTH

Nobody from the Spuds got drafted... With the way their fans talk I would think there were a dozen drafted today!

EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:
getgrizzy said:
Coming home indeed. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they play at No. Colorado. Welcome Home Boys!!
It will be the look of awe and jealousy when they realize even Northern Colorado has better football facilities.

If you read eGriz long enough, eventually you'll see a phrase no one else has ever uttered before....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:
getgrizzy said:

Put this one down for #POY. Spectacular EV.

Ps. WTF are you doing up so early Ursa? This time is reserved for all of us who are @ that point in life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmM8fXf9t3g

Hope everything is ok...

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:

Put this one down for #POY. Spectacular EV.

Ps. WTF are you doing up so early Ursa? This time is reserved for all of us who are @ that point in life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmM8fXf9t3g

Hope everything is ok...

I'm actually on vacation but the destination is on MST. Hard not to want to get up and enjoy the sun and the beaches.

Pura Vida

Ursa Major said:
I'm actually on vacation but the destination is on MST. Hard not to want to get up and enjoy the sun and the beaches.

Pura Vida

San Pedro is beautiful this time of year . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

Only bad part of Costa Rica is the American tourists. If anyone is thinking about visiting, I'd make it quick. I'm planning a coup and my first decree will be mandatory deportation of all jerks. How anyone could bitch and whine about being here is beyond me.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

Only bad part of Costa Rica is the American tourists. If anyone is thinking about visiting, I'd make it quick. I'm planning a coup and my first decree will be mandatory deportation of all jerks. How anyone could bitch and whine about being here is beyond me.

Champagne don't make me... Candy's dandy but liquor is quicker, gonna drink all the liquor down in Costa Rica. Ain't nobody's business if I do. Safe travels.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

Wouldn't it perfect with a Costco? Not the one by you, but in Belize. Was always expensive drinking there.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

I really like your suggestion of having Coupe De Villes to rent in Costa Rica. That just seems sensible.

And your idea to eliminate the jerks is certainly sound. But I'm concerned about unintended consequences. For example, what if a guy's a complete jerk, but he's buying rounds for the bar all night? Tough to boot that guy off the island (Wait. Is CR an island...?). And what if the jerk is Mr T? I mean, he's a prick and all, but also kinda fun to hang out with. I think this one needs a little more thought prior to implementation.

Villa Rica couldn't get the job done on the main stage at Allatoona. I'm not sure they deserve my tourism dollars on my next trip through the NGC. I'm sure there is a Paulding with an Outback Steakhouse that I can patronize.

floridagriz15 said:
EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:
getgrizzy said:

The sheriff says Nottingham is just another typical FCS facility surrounded by a track with permanent stands on one side and a few drafty under the grandstand bleachers by Seymour Hair on the other...

Silvertip said:
floridagriz15 said:
EverettGriz said:
WAaggieFan said:

The sheriff says Nottingham is just another typical FCS facility surrounded by a track with permanent stands on one side and a few drafty under the grandstand bleachers by Seymour Hair on the other...

Is there Storage Sheds behind the endzone like the Scats Stadium????

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

I really like your suggestion of having Coupe De Villes to rent in Costa Rica. That just seems sensible.

And your idea to eliminate the jerks is certainly sound. But I'm concerned about unintended consequences. For example, what if a guy's a complete jerk, but he's buying rounds for the bar all night? Tough to boot that guy off the island (Wait. Is CR an island...?). And what if the jerk is Mr T? I mean, he's a prick and all, but also kinda fun to hang out with. I think this one needs a little more thought prior to implementation.
Coup update:

Costa Rica has not had a standing army since 1946. This should be easy. I had the 15 year old pool boy Julio, who is totally backing me and will be the new Costa Rican Minister of the interior, pound a couple long nails into some boards for the assault on the capital. Unfortunately, there were some hot girls by the pool and we sat There drinking Empirials and looking at them. Then I needed a nap. The revolution starts tomorrow!! Viva Costa Rica!!!

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Pura Vida

Coup update:

Costa Rica has not had a standing army since 1946. This should be easy. I had the 15 year old pool boy Julio, who is totally backing me and will be the new Costa Rican Minister of the interior, pound a couple long nails into some boards for the assault on the capital. Unfortunately, there were some hot girls by the pool and we sat There drinking Empirials and looking at them. Then I needed a nap. The revolution starts tomorrow!! Viva Costa Rica!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting an update on the status of the coupe de villes.

Also, I'm desperate for information on whether Julio was able to score with any of the pool hotties. We know without asking how Ursa fared, so that is not in doubt.

Latest posts

Back