• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

South Dakota State Forum

It is beyond sour.
There is bad blood there.
There want to rip the Griz heads off and spit down the Griz necks.
They have utter contempt on their part.

fltheadgriz said:
It is beyond sour.
There is bad blood there.
There want to rip the Griz heads off and spit down the Griz necks.
They have utter contempt on their part.
Yeah...they definitely do not like anything about UofM.

GO GRIZ!

Live4Griz said:
Here is the link to their forum: http://sdsufans.com/board/

As you will see if you head over there... they are still sour that we backed out of our contract with them a couple years back.

GO GRIZ!!

You know I really can't blame them - I'd be pi**ed as well!!! First Fullerton snubs them and NDSU from the Big Sky then the backing out of the contract!!! Damn we would of had a much better Conference with both of them in it!!!! It will be a fun game!!! No Dought!!! Now come on Bobby get your head into the Playoffs, If you have a chance to get points (field goals) do it!!!!! PERIOUD!!! PLEASE!!!!

Just spent 20 minutes perusing their board, and I would advise against it, there is nothing to learn there, except for some guy named Zooroper (sexual orientation implied?) who keeps bringing up that their athletic department thinks that the UM is a joke.
And I really would like to learn more about their program, their players and styles. Just not going to learn anything on that forum.

Does anyone remember the Griz playing a team in the first round of the playoffs as close in proximity as the Rabbits recently?

I'm guessing (1) zooropa doesn't travel to Missoula for the game; (2) nobody offers him a beer if he does travel to the game, and (3) he wouldn't accept a beer from any of us anyway.

MTGrizzFan said:
Luckly we have some guys around here that can talk isht with the best of them....go get em Alpha

I'm sure he will be on there slinging shit soon enough. You think they didn't like us to start with........just wait! :lol:

They're pissy like Bobcat fans; they have similar success against us.

1969 UM 58; SDSU 0
1970 UM 24: SDSU 0
1988 UM 41; SDSU 16
1993 UM 52; SDSU 48
2005 UM 7; SDSU 0
2006 UM 36; SDSU 7

I guess they think they don't have to earn respect.

The one glaring fact that sticks out to me is they have a Freshmen quarterback (me thinks) :eek: -he will have that "dear in the headlights look coming out of the North Endzone.

Wow ,they must have some sort of gate revenue sharing program for season ticket holders. I can't imagine being so pissed off about backing out of a game. You'd think O'Day, Dennison or Hauck pooped on the jackrabbit at midfield for all the animosity over there. Oh well, I don't like blue and gold anyway.

grizaremoregooder said:
The one glaring fact that sticks out to me is they have a Freshmen quarterback (me thinks) :eek: -he will have that "dear in the headlights look coming out of the North Endzone.

WHy?

he just played in front of way more people at Minnesota.

grizaremoregooder said:

Actually..... It's the playoffs...... Any part of the field they're on is going to be extremely hostile towards those bunnies.

"Come on in little rabbit just don't trip the stick on your way into the box." :twisted:

Latest posts

Back