• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

South Dakota State Forum

So true, those guys are more into the bloodthristy stuff, like when an opposing fans comes over to their board and asks them about their defensive stars, like Domino, Kjerstad, Johnson and Batten.

I am such a prick!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Dexter X said:
Alpha...you made quite the impression over there with just a couple posts. So much so that they seem to have a guy watching our board and reporting what your new username is:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=9121

I'm surprised they banned you so quickly... With the amount of crap many of them have been saying about the Griz over there (not just in the smack forum either0, you'd think they'd expect to get some smack thrown back their way.

I wont go over there with another screen name just like I would never do that on any board. If they dont like what I have to say and want to censor it they are the losers. That zoo guy is a tool with all his self righteous BS and slamming the Griz. He singled out each and every one of our posters and nailed them the same lame way.

I cant look at your link so I will take your word for it.

Zooropa is a total D-bag!!

Nice job though, can't wait to take a look.

They do something kinda weird over there. If you make a statement in one of their regular threads that they want to reply to with "attitude" they don't just reply. They go to a different forum and put their reply in that designated forum and then put a link in the original thread. It's the internet equivalent walking out of a conversation and going to another room to swear. It's like some awkward politeness that just makes them seem like that odd kid at school whose parents would follow to school dances.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Big One 25 said:
dont forget the couple boards i hijacked your identity on and got banned.

Those dont count, I only tally my actual bans, not the ones you helped with...................I will be back on sdsus forum but it will be under the new name I just registered Big One 2.5
Hahahahahah they took it..... like we don't know they are reading this! :lol:

AlphaGriz1 is now Big One 2.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just read it on their fan website. Giving everyone a heads up.

RabbitFan11
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RabbitFan11
Find all posts by RabbitFan11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zootown Rox said:
. . . It's the internet equivalent walking out of a conversation and going to another room to swear. It's like some awkward politeness that just makes them seem like that odd kid at school whose parents would follow to school dances.

p142112558-3.jpg

Zootown Rox said:
They do something kinda weird over there. If you make a statement in one of their regular threads that they want to reply to with "attitude" they don't just reply. They go to a different forum and put their reply in that designated forum and then put a link in the original thread. It's the internet equivalent walking out of a conversation and going to another room to swear. It's like some awkward politeness that just makes them seem like that odd kid at school whose parents would follow to school dances.

QFT.
They're just straight up wierding out with that. Message board noobs r somethin. :p

nobody cares about the grizz backing out, we kindly took the money and scheduled another game thank you for the donation! it will be great to beat Montana on Saturday and pay you back for the scholarships your money paid for! Especially the student-athletes that benefitted from it. It is is really about the kids,I think you all can agree with that! Skin the Grizz! GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!

Theee Catrabbit said:
nobody cares about the grizz backing out, we kindly took the money and scheduled another game thank you for the donation! it will be great to beat Montana on Saturday and pay you back for the scholarships your money paid for! Especially the student-athletes that benefitted from it. It is is really about the kids,I think you all can agree with that! Skin the Grizz! GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!
Yeah, if I was walking down a dark alley and some 6' 5" 300lb guy walked up to me and gave me $100 buck's not to curb stomp my sorry ass, I'd be grateful too. :lol: We'll kick your ass for free this time.

Funny, but through all this, its STILL the BISON from NDSU that i want to throttle................

Back