• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

South Dakota State Forum

AllWeatherFan said:
We were up 36-7. It was bush league.

We didn't run up the score at all. Our scrubs scored a whopping three points in the 4th quarter. They called timeout on third down with very little time left, so Hauck faked the punt Then we kneeled and the game was over.

Stiegelmeier wasn't happy with Montana's late fake punt, saying "we would never do that."

"We had a chance on third down to run the clock out," Hauck said. "They chose to take a time out. So I decided they must want to play a little more."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=262520149

I didn't realize rabbits wore panties, but these Jacks have theirs in a bunch.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yeah, Re/Max and Titleless need to apply to work over there!

They would fit right in letting that zoo guy run his mouth about our program for 2 days and I say one thing in a thread and get banned until Sun. Oh well I will just add it to my tally.

(Currently at 43 now on 7 different boards)

dont forget the couple boards i hijacked your identity on and got banned.

Big One 25 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yeah, Re/Max and Titleless need to apply to work over there!

They would fit right in letting that zoo guy run his mouth about our program for 2 days and I say one thing in a thread and get banned until Sun. Oh well I will just add it to my tally.

(Currently at 43 now on 7 different boards)

Those dont count, I only tally my actual bans, not the ones you helped with...................I will be back on sdsus forum but it will be under the new name I just registered Big One 2.5

The jackrabbit truly has to be the wimpiest mascot in all of the NCAA. It won't even fill an empty Grizzly leg.

KUlawJack said:
bigtyme said:
The jackrabbit truly has to be the wimpiest mascot in all of the NCAA. It won't even fill an empty Grizzly leg.

What about the UC-Santa Cruz Banana Slugs?

I see your point

t1_slug.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Big One 25 said:

Those dont count, I only tally my actual bans, not the ones you helped with...................I will be back on sdsus forum but it will be under the new name I just registered Big One 2.5

Here's a little something you could post over there that could enhance your legend:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k381/Mr_Grizzle/Misc/bear-rabbit-poop.gif

You could set a new record for getting the boot with your first post!

I got banned over there with my first post.

Once I got banned on a board before I posted anything, my name carries some serious clout.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I got banned over there with my first post.

Once I got banned on a board before I posted anything, my name carries some serious clout.

Wow, that is a bit spineless. I didnt think you said that much. You have to admit this board gives you way more room to voice your sometimes overly negative (honest in your mind) opinions.

grizbymarriage said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Here's a little something you could post over there that could enhance your legend:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k381/Mr_Grizzle/Misc/bear-rabbit-poop.gif

You could set a new record for getting the boot with your first post!

Funny stuff.... :twisted:

Alpha...you made quite the impression over there with just a couple posts. So much so that they seem to have a guy watching our board and reporting what your new username is:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=9121

I'm surprised they banned you so quickly... With the amount of crap many of them have been saying about the Griz over there (not just in the smack forum either0, you'd think they'd expect to get some smack thrown back their way.

Dexter X said:
Alpha...you made quite the impression over there with just a couple posts. So much so that they seem to have a guy watching our board and reporting what your new username is:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=9121

I'm surprised they banned you so quickly... With the amount of crap many of them have been saying about the Griz over there (not just in the smack forum either0, you'd think they'd expect to get some smack thrown back their way.

I wont go over there with another screen name just like I would never do that on any board. If they dont like what I have to say and want to censor it they are the losers. That zoo guy is a tool with all his self righteous BS and slamming the Griz. He singled out each and every one of our posters and nailed them the same lame way.

I cant look at your link so I will take your word for it.

MTGrizFan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Much funnier than the cartoon version, although I doubt the folks trolling about here from SDSU to keep tabs on Alpha will appreciate it the way we do!

Back