• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cheering for the C.A.T.S.

Griz Pirate

will it still be fun after saturday & with no playoffs?

discuss.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88B_RJUtL3c[/youtube]

Griz Pirate said:
will it still be fun after saturday & with no playoffs?

discuss.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88B_RJUtL3c[/youtube]

2 seconds of that video is too much....who can actually watch that?

An instant Christmas Classic!
I'm so glad you managed to jimmy-rig that together!
I feel so embarrassed for them. And still the reason I won't buy Wheat Montana or Universal Athletic products.

I saw this earlier this year but it disappeared the next day, glad somebody downloaded it for future reference.

Best part...it's not a parody...it's really that bad. :lol:

this was someone else's recording of it.
i downloaded it off youtube before it got removed so it could live on forever.

Griz Pirate said:

You are a gentleman and a true American. :thumb:

Griz Pirate said:

I was pissed I missed it, you get an 'atta boy'!

jodcon said:
I saw this earlier this year but it disappeared the next day, glad somebody downloaded it for future reference.

Best part...it's not a parody...it's really that bad. :lol:

It truly is the gift that keeps on giving, Clark.

Griz Pirate said:
Please spread that thing around before the Wheat Montana Stormtroopers break down you door trying to destroy it :lol:

Griz Pirate said:

Please be aware that I was threatened with a lawsuit for having this on You Tube. Just a heads up. I absolutely love it and love that you put it back up but I literally had a lawyer contact me with orders to take it down immediately. Either way, a classic for eternity! Just don't want ya to get in trouble. They made it public on YouTube to begin with so to the best of my knowledge it is a public record at that point.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz Pirate said:

Please be aware that I was threatened with a lawsuit for having this on You Tube. Just a heads up. I absolutely love it and love that you put it back up but I literally had a lawyer contact me with orders to take it down immediately. Either way, a classic for eternity! Just don't want ya to get in trouble. They made it public on YouTube to begin with so to the best of my knowledge it is a public record at that point.
All the more reason to get that thing out on every torrent, email, hard drive, flash drive, site or device you can asap :thumb:

Lawyer, smawyer. They put it on YouTube to begin with. Never post anything online that you don't want the world to see. There's nothing you can do once you hit "submit". Ask Alpha about his "selfie" collection... same situation.

What a bunch of buffoons. That is the worst thing I've ever seen. Still haven't (and won't ever) buy a crumb from Wheat Montana. Losers.

No fewer than three co-workers have asked why I'm listening to "YMCA on repeat." Idiots.

Back