• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Meanwhile, today in Bozeman...

EverettGriz

DONOR
The top 5 events attended by cat fans today:

5. Some cat fans discussing how spending the holiday weekend at Aunt Mabel's is more fun than a home playoff game, anyhow.

4. Assisting Coach Ron Ash with his packing.

3. Making final preparations to welcome in the Changing of the Guard.

2. Polishing the Pre-Season National Championship Trophy.

(Help me out with #1)

EverettGriz said:
The top 5 events attended by cat fans today:

5. Some cat fans discussing how spending the holiday weekend at Aunt Mabel's is more fun than a home playoff game, anyhow.

4. Assisting Coach Ron Ash with his packing.

3. Making final preparations to welcome in the Changing of the Guard.

2. Polishing the Pre-Season National Championship Trophy.

(Help me out with #1)

I couldn't resist. Sorry Growler.....

1. Attending a weekend symposium on how winning the in-state recruiting battle isn't all that it's cracked up to be.....

1. Gloating over the Bobcat streak in winning the "Can the Griz" food drive for 14 out of 16 years. . . . oh, wait; the Griz won that this year, too. Never mind.

It's like nobody was ever there...

abandoned-stadium-palma-de-mallorca.jpg

Isn't this weekend the 100 meter brownstroke in the shitpond? The early word was that Turd Ferguson was going to take it all again this year, but the insiders know Cornlog McGillicutty put a lot of time in this offseason. Of course, you can't count "Sloppy" Joe Browne and Larry "Lumpy" Blackstool out of anything. If I had to pick a dark horse, it would be Fibergums McGhee. Everyone knows he's been a regular at the pond this fall.

Spent the afternoon in a Bozeman bar where Griz game was on every screen and everyone was rooting for the Griz (except the table of SDSU fans).

jodcon said:

That actually looks a bit better than the modular grain elevator shitbox they have going on over there in Boz.

mikegriz said:
Spent the afternoon in a Bozeman bar where Griz game was on every screen and everyone was rooting for the Griz (except the table of SDSU fans).

[emoji106] Montanans gotta root for Montanans when they aren't playing one another IMO

LongTimeCatFan said:
jodcon said:

With the declining enrollment, that could be WaGriz someday

:coffee:

You do realize that the cats are now two more fingers (and by fingers I mean losses) away from a fisting...right?

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jodcon said:

You do realize that the cats are now two more fingers (and by fingers I mean losses) away from a fisting...right?

Which makes what happened during the streak almost superhuman.

CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jodcon said:

Which makes what happened during the streak almost superhuman.

True. I don't know how cat fans did it. I guess it probably gets easier the more it happens...?

Back