• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Mr. Potato Heads

Gregory misses the 3. Offensive foul on Idaho as he elbows the defender (Weisner I think?) Griz ball still down by 5. Timeout Griz with 32 seconds left and the ball.

grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
Don't say that. grizindabox might call you out on your FT shooting. :roll:

It was actually what they should have done instead of letting Gregory shoot a 3

oooo.. I forgot. No one knows as much as your rancid ass. :? Go wipe with Sumac and do us all a favor.

Is whining the only thing you do?

I am just trying to emulate my idol. (you)

Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:

oooo.. I forgot. No one knows as much as your rancid ass. :? Go wipe with Sumac and do us all a favor.

Can you show a post of mine where I whine?

Gregory fouled and shooting 2. Hits them both. Griz down by 3, Idaho ball with under 30 seconds to go. Gregory had 13 points at the end of regulation. He has 36 now.

Griz foul with 16 seconds left down by 3. Idaho hits the first... and misses the second. Griz down by 4. Griz fouled with 2.9 seconds to go. Krslovic going to the line after a missed 3 by Dunn.

If he hits the first gotta miss the 2nd I guess and hope for the offensive rebound?

Bleh...missed the first so there goes that plan.

Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:

Ladies your both beautiful in your own weird little way...take it easy. Its just a game eh? :mrgreen:

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Can you show a post of mine where I whine?

Uh . . . are you serious?

Can you?

Dude, 80% of your posts are bitching about something or being a negaGriz. Do whatever you want, that's cool, but thems the facts.

Then I guess every single person on egriz is a whiny bitch then....because no one on here complains...like about bad free throw shooting

Griz foul before the inbounds pass. 2.9 seconds left Idaho at the FT line, Griz down by 3.

Hits the first. That's the game...

Hits the 2nd. Griz down by 5 with 2.9 seconds left.

Back