• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Mr. Potato Heads

Final score, Griz lose 92-87.

Had this game won, then went in an absolute shooting funk at the end including missed free throws by people who hit a good percentage usually. Idaho hits theirs (including their guys who shoot shitty percentages). What a way to lose... bleh.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Uh . . . are you serious?

Can you?

Dude, 80% of your posts are bitching about something or being a negaGriz. Do whatever you want, that's cool, but thems the facts.

Then I guess every single person on egriz is a whiny bitch then....because no one on here complains...like about bad free throw shooting

By George, I think he's got it!

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Dude, 80% of your posts are bitching about something or being a negaGriz. Do whatever you want, that's cool, but thems the facts.

Then I guess every single person on egriz is a whiny bitch then....because no one on here complains...like about bad free throw shooting

always had it...

Ashamed is still looking for it...

Grizguyjj said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
oooo.. I forgot. No one knows as much as your rancid ass. :? Go wipe with Sumac and do us all a favor.

Is whining the only thing you do?

I am just trying to emulate my idol. (you)
Ladies your both beautiful in your own weird little way...take it easy. Its just a game eh? :mrgreen:

He is a cunt. Not even a serial killer would pick him up on the highway if he was broke down. Fuck him. He can go suck on a bag of pig vaginas...we all know he loves them dicks but will never get one of his own.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Grinindabox is NOT a dude.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

always had it...

Not what I heard, haha!

Ashamed said:
Grizguyjj said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Is whining the only thing you do?

Ladies your both beautiful in your own weird little way...take it easy. Its just a game eh? :mrgreen:

He is a C-word. Not even a serial killer would pick him up on the highway if he was broke down. f*** him. He can go suck on a bag of pig vaginas...we all know he loves them dicks but will never get one of his own.

sounds like someone's jealous...when you can't compete make shit up so you feel better...

GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oops!

GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

either is GrizLA....he is a pussy

Gregory played fricking awesome. Say what you will, but we gotta make the damn free throws. This game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. Hopefully this lights a fire under the teams butts for Saturdays game and of course the scat game. GO GRIZ!!!!

Assuming ewu wins the conference... I really, REALLY hope the Griz win the tournament in Cheney. This place will be insufferable with dip shit eastern fans otherwise.

That is 2 conference losses we should have won. We had Sac State and Idaho just to choke it away. Just hit FT's in regulation and take better care of the ball. Also Breunig had his worse game of the season. This loss is upsetting and disappointing. There goes hosting the tournament now. The GRIZ will be helping Sac State if the GRIZ can beat EWU on Saturday night.

Gregory was the only GRIZ to show up in the 2nd half. Even he missed FT's he should not have missed in regulation.

Very disappointing loss. This team has made a habit of losing leads at the end of the game, and then not making free throws. Can't blame anyone but themselves for that loss. It's hard to make up for letting them come back at the end of regulation. It's interesting to note that all of our over time or end of game losses this year we blew big leads and missed free throws. It's even harder when the guys we want at the line our the ones who missed their shots. Great effort by our guys at the end but to much to overcome.

grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
Grizguyjj said:
Ashamed said:

He is a C-word. Not even a serial killer would pick him up on the highway if he was broke down. f*** him. He can go suck on a bag of pig vaginas...we all know he loves them dicks but will never get one of his own.

sounds like someone's jealous...when you can't compete make shit up so you feel better...

YUP. I cannot compete with your oversized clit. Thanks for letting us all know about your oddity. Please don't bring it up again.

Back