• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Mr. Potato Heads

Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
Grizguyjj said:
Ladies your both beautiful in your own weird little way...take it easy. Its just a game eh? :mrgreen:

He is a C-word. Not even a serial killer would pick him up on the highway if he was broke down. f*** him. He can go suck on a bag of pig vaginas...we all know he loves them dicks but will never get one of his own.

sounds like someone's jealous...when you can't compete make shit up so you feel better...

YUP. I cannot compete with your oversized clit. Thanks for letting us all know about your oddity. Please don't bring it up again.

your doing it again...

grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
He is a C-word. Not even a serial killer would pick him up on the highway if he was broke down. f*** him. He can go suck on a bag of pig vaginas...we all know he loves them dicks but will never get one of his own.

sounds like someone's jealous...when you can't compete make shit up so you feel better...

YUP. I cannot compete with your oversized clit. Thanks for letting us all know about your oddity. Please don't bring it up again.

your doing it again...

*You're

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Kadeezy said:
Now go beat EWU...

Sincerely.

Sac State

You wish.

Sincerely,

EWU.

There he is! You wish there were some kids around, right? Remember that time when you brought a poster's kid into an argument to try to sound clever?

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Kadeezy said:
Now go beat EWU...

Sincerely.

Sac State

You wish.

Sincerely,

EWU.

This is a nightmare for EGRIZ. We are treated to EWU fans verses SAC fans talking smack for the right to host the conference tournament. Please God, don't let this turn into a football thread. :lol:

Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:
Ashamed said:
grizindabox said:

your doing it again...

*You're

your grasp of grammar must far exceed your free throw percentage....

mtgrizrule said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Kadeezy said:
Now go beat EWU...

Sincerely.

Sac State

You wish.

Sincerely,

EWU.

This is a nightmare for EGRIZ. We are treated to EWU fans verses SAC fans talking smack for the right to host the conference tournament. Please God, don't let this turn into a football thread. :lol:
Say what you will, but this game sure reminded me of the days when Big Sky Basketball was respected nationally. There is a lot to say about playing close games with decades old rivals who have traditions like UM. It just isn't the same playing schools like EWU or Sacto, when you are facing a rival like Idaho or Weber. This was a tough loss under some strange circumstances but it was a hell of a game and Gregory did an "AJ" in Moscow, tonight. He is going to be a hard one to replace but the cupboard is going to be full for next year. There is still Montana State in Bozeman for redemption.Hrd to get excited playing Eastern Washington when you remember Idaho, Weber, Nevada, Boise...oh well, it's the hand we are dealt.

Well, regardless of the outcome, it was a great game. Idaho fans are enthusiastic. Montana lost on the free throws of its best three pointers. How can you make 3 ptrs all the time, and then not make free throws?

UMGriz75 said:
Well, regardless of the outcome, it was a great game. Idaho fans are enthusiastic. Montana lost on the free throws of its best three pointers. How can you make 3 ptrs all the time, and then not make free throws?
Idaho student body did their part...

mtgrizrule said:
Gregory was the only GRIZ to show up in the 2nd half. Even he missed FT's he should not have missed in regulation.

He actually only had 3 points in the 2nd half... It was the overtime where he woke up.

That airball fest followed by the missed free throws was PAINFUL as hell to watch towards the end of the game. Not sure what the final free throw stats were (no box score or play by play yet) but it couldn't have been good.

GrizLA said:
UMGriz75 said:
Idaho student body did their part...

Still kind of cracking up about the 2 worms on one of Gfeller's misses. Was an intense moment, I'm glued to the computer screen watching it and all of a sudden.... WTF?!!?

Even though Idaho isn't the same Idaho they were when they left the conference it's good to have an old rival like them back. I'm sure a lot of their fans remember that heated rivalry from before and it sure was a good one.

UMGriz75 said:

I am sure grizindabox would love to tell you all about it. He knows everything.

Early rumor, " grizindabox will be teaching the team to ONLY shoot FT's". This team will live and die by the FT line. Driving the lane and hoping for contact every possession. No 3's. No jumpers. No step outs...just contact and lane violations from hear on out.

He has a secret weapon.

UofMGrizFan said:
Gregory played fricking awesome. Say what you will, but we gotta make the damn free throws. This game shouldn't have even gone to overtime. Hopefully this lights a fire under the teams butts for Saturdays game and of course the scat game. GO GRIZ!!!!
This! What a performance!! I'm sure going to miss him next year!

UMGriz75 said:

I hate to say it but it was great to hear a rowdy crowd and I have to hand it to Idaho.

Free throws weren't as bad as I thought. 70% for the game (19-27). The misses just seemed to come at the worst possible time....again...

Still no play by play up on espn's site for the game. At least there's a box score though. Would be interesting to see what the Griz shot from the FT line for the last 8 minutes of the game or so.

Thing's far from over. Beat ewoooo on Sat and I still think the GRIZ host. Sac loses at least 2 of 3 on the road. Ewooo loses at least one of two -- and likely both-- of their road games.

Beat Ewoo.

Back