• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

Bobcat Football

tumblr_n0e5qjMrh81rz1st5o2_1280.jpg

Playing
Catch Up Since 1897

Tsk Tsk, how soon the grizzz forget that their motto will always take the cake in the BSC. The dumpster fire that is UM will never be fully extinguished. 2015 grizzz motto (and every subsequent year for that matter): "No means YES!" and of course the infamous "Get Jizzy!" or the always apt backup motto "We are JIZZ nation!". You guys talk shit like you don't have your own heaping piles of it laying all over wajizz stadium. Laugh on dip shits and enjoy your weekend! :thumb:

505de35684425.preview-300_zpszdnhz1xk.jpg

94122024121445274911%201_zpsabebact7.png

17m7vab4amio1jpg_zpsugkqpcve.jpg

Not relevant to the conversation, but always makes me laugh at your program:
montana_zps6dxqluog.jpg

:thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It must really suck to lose all the time to the Griz. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com to let us know how much it bothers you.

IroneagleXP said:
Tsk Tsk, how soon the grizzz forget that their motto will always take the cake in the BSC. The dumpster fire that is UM will never be fully extinguished. 2015 grizzz motto (and every subsequent year for that matter): "No means YES!" and of course the infamous "Get Jizzy!" or the always apt backup motto "We are JIZZ nation!". You guys talk shit like you don't have your own heaping piles of it laying all over wajizz stadium. Laugh on dip shits and enjoy your weekend! :thumb:

Says the Cat fan who has to emulate an EWU fan because he's so embarrassed of his own school.
Keep posting snapperhead, we appreciate the irony.

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:

Says the Cat fan who has to emulate an EWU fan because he's so embarrassed of his own school.

There are varying degrees of pathetic on message boards, but I think this guy wins (maybe Steaming Fecal is a close second). Cat fan acting like a Eagle fan posting on a Griz board. Nothing better encapsulates the entire Cat inferiority complex.

Honestly, I don't even know why Cat fans get bent out of shape when the Griz succeed. The two programs are such different animals. The Cats should just be proud of what they are able to accomplish and stop trying to compare themselves to the Griz. It's like if Alabama State or Texas State fans tried to stack up to their respective Flagships. It's just not a good look.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:

There are varying degrees of pathetic on message boards, but I think this guy wins (maybe Steaming Fecal is a close second). Cat fan acting like a Eagle fan posting on a Griz board. Nothing better encapsulates the entire Cat inferiority complex.

Honestly, I don't even know why Cat fans get bent out of shape when the Griz succeed. The two programs are such different animals. The Cats should just be proud of what they are able to accomplish and stop trying to compare themselves to the Griz. It's like if Alabama State or Texas State fans tried to stack up to their respective Flagships. It's just not a good look.

WTF CDA. This all you got? I expected more from you..I mean you are so witty and all. Maybe you took my advice and are paying more attention to your family instead of spending all of you quality time on this shit hole. Losing that witty edge is a small price to pay for marital satisfaction.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:

WTF CDA. This all you got? I expected more from you..I mean you are so witty and all. Maybe you took my advice and are paying more attention to your family instead of spending all of you quality time on this shit hole. Losing that witty edge is a small price to pay for marital satisfaction.

More, more! Take a few shots at my kids or something!

Thanks for posting on eGriz.com again to let us know how much the Griz bother you. :thumb: You guys are super cute sometimes.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
Tsk Tsk, how soon the grizzz forget that their motto will always take the cake in the BSC. The dumpster fire that is UM...

And this is the best you've got? Pathetic moron.

Back