• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

Gatewood is the sixth former MSU athlete arrested or charged with crimes involving drugs or murder in the past year. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2007-05-18-kramer-fired_n.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Well, glad that's over ....
In the meantime ....

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
Says the Cat fan who has to emulate an EWU fan because he's so embarrassed of his own school.
Keep posting snapperhead, we appreciate the irony.

There are varying degrees of pathetic on message boards, but I think this guy wins (maybe Steaming Fecal is a close second). Cat fan acting like a Eagle fan posting on a Griz board. Nothing better encapsulates the entire Cat inferiority complex.

Honestly, I don't even know why Cat fans get bent out of shape when the Griz succeed. The two programs are such different animals. The Cats should just be proud of what they are able to accomplish and stop trying to compare themselves to the Griz. It's like if Alabama State or Texas State fans tried to stack up to their respective Flagships. It's just not a good look.

WTF CDA. This all you got? I expected more from you..I mean you are so witty and all. Maybe you took my advice and are paying more attention to your family instead of spending all of you quality time on this shit hole. Losing that witty edge is a small price to pay for marital satisfaction.

More, more! Take a few shots at my kids or something!

Thanks for posting on eGriz.com again to let us know how much the Griz bother you. :thumb: You guys are super cute sometimes.

No no, the kids are innocent. I can't hold them accountable for your poor taste.

In June of what proved to be Kramer's last year at MSU, I wrote a Letter to the Editor of The Bozeman Daily Chronicle responding to the wave of crime streaming from the Bobcat athletic program. Following that letter was an August 2007, feature-length article splattering the athletic department’s indiscretions at MSU across the glossy pages of Sports Illustrated for readers nationwide to devour. To say it was unflattering to both MSU and the town of Bozeman is an understatement. But to neglect the dire situation that the athletic department had created would be even worse.

A brief recap of the crimes reads like the script ideas for 'Law & Order'…rape, drugs, beatings, and murder. In 2005 a former Bobcat point guard served a 90 days in jail for the rape of a 15 year-old girl. In 2004 a former assistant football coach was sentenced to 4 years in federal prison for dealing methamphetamines. Athletes fought with athletes, the locals, and the cops. But the bulk of the scandal came in the summer of 2006 on the heels of a sizeable cocaine ring run and funded by MSU athletes. Investigators uncovered a sophisticated operation that ran between the summers of 2005 and 2007 and brought nearly 30 pounds of cocaine into Montana from California. The 18-month investigation lead to the arrest of six former and current MSU athletes; basketball player Branden Miller and football player John LeBrum were both charged with first degree murder in the killing of fellow cocaine dealer Jason Wright.

On May 15th, 2007, authorities arrested Ricky Gatewood, an MSU football darling that investigators discovered was bankrolling the cocaine operation with funds from his full ride athletic scholarship. The day after Ricky Gatewood was arrested, MSU fired Coach Kramer in what Athletic Director Peter Fields dubbed a “crisis of leadership.” Kramer later sued MSU, saying they slandered him after his firing, using him and his dismissal as a scapegoat for the recent scandal. His reasoning for the lawsuit, Kramer said, was that he couldn’t get a job coaching anywhere else and he needed to clear his name. http://www.bozeman-magpie.com/perspective-full-article.php?article_id=121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobcat football: This year the GRIZ will really suck. No really. This is the year. We mean it this time. Really. Well, we can always hope.

Bobcat Football: "It's Our Time Now!" ...we meant next year. or the year after that...

at least they took that god-awful '1984' off their field logo.

UMGriz75 said:
A brief recap of the crimes reads like the script ideas for 'Law & Order'…rape, drugs, beatings, and murder. In 2005 a former Bobcat point guard served a 90 days in jail for the rape of a 15 year-old girl.

Bobcat point guard gets 90 days and Beau Donaldson gets 10 YEARS???? WTF?

3864284-bear-behind-bars-in-a-zoo.jpg

grizz: getting tazed at house parties after flying home from Flagstaff
(not to fear...a really fucking weird lawyer poster said it was the cops fault)

stock-photo-live-bear-behind-grids-of-a-cage-116768239.jpg

ABQCat to East Coast coworkers on more occasions that I can count: "no that's the other Montana school you keep reading about"

P1-BO395_BEARSJ_P_20131215205223.jpg

Honestly now. I can't believe I found a photo that captured the grizz football team this perfectly. Wow.

ABQCat said:

Honestly now. I can't believe I found a photo that captured the grizz football team this perfectly. Wow.

I always suspected the team got up for the rival game by drinking bobcat blood. Thanks for the proof.

horribilisfan8184 said:
ABQCat said:

I always suspected the team got up for the rival game by drinking bobcat blood. Thanks for the proof.
Terrible. Just terrible.

CDA this place needs some help. Please post something before another retard embarrasses himself.

ABQCat said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
ABQCat said:

Terrible. Just terrible.

CDA this place needs some help. Please post something before another retard embarrasses himself.

And predictibly enough, you did!

Latest posts

Back