• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Cat Motto

Whenever we get some friendly smack going with the cats and an eastern fan pops up, i cant help but think of this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZzf_-clt8[/youtube]

EWU: The Timmy of the Big Sky

son-of-info said:
Whenever we get some friendly smack going with the cats and an eastern fan pops up, i cant help but think of this:

Bahaha! I'm dying. So accurate, too.

ABQCat said:
fwpRepositoryImage.jpg

grizz: playing murderers that were acquitted on technicalities..
ABQ...perennial Scat loser trolling the Griz board looking for a thrill. Throwing sh!t bags at us even though you're back on a losing streak. You are the definition of "pathetic". You tirelessly spy on egriz, searching for relevancy where there is none to be found. Hoops...I've lost track on your losing streak to the Griz men's hoop squad. Can you guys f.....g do anything with consistency? No... :egriz: besides getting rolled.

After seeing the ferociously heavy bars on Grizzly Bear cages, the poster inadvertently proved the point he did not want to make. On the other hand ... KITTIES!

resize.php

CDAGRIZ said:
son-of-info said:

I have watched this about five times and am so amazed at how perfect it is to describe EWU fans piping up.

CDAGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
son-of-info said:

I have watched this about five times and am so amazed at how perfect it is to describe EWU fans piping up.

Never been a more perfect analogy

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
son-of-info said:

Never been a more perfect analogy

Right? It's even the "chubby new guy" with no social cues.

ABQCat said:
stock-photo-live-bear-behind-grids-of-a-cage-116768239.jpg

ABQCat to East Coast coworkers on more occasions that I can count: "no that's the other Montana school you keep reading about"

Translation: Good OR bad, no one's EVER heard of Montana State. :lol: :lol:

LongTimeCatFan said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Right? It's even the "chubby new guy" with no social cues.

Even wearing the same God awful colors.
Umm. Now you sound like Timmy.

I didn't think so, but YOU! You always sound like Timmy
Umm, yeah, ok. I take it you think red and white are God awful colors, too. I'll let you take that up with Alabama, Oklahoma, Georgia, or any number of schools using those as their primary colors. :roll:

getgrizzy said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:

Umm, yeah, ok. I take it you think red and white are God awful colors, too. I'll let you take that up with Alabama, Oklahoma, Georgia, or any number of schools using those as their primary colors. :roll:

Yep. Timmy for sure.

getgrizzy said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:

Alabama is Crimson...and Oklahoma is Crimson and Cream....YOU IGNORANT TWAT....have you no knowledge of colors and their tones???? Were you born under a fucking rock???? CRIMSON AND CREEEEEAM you Neanderthal

Also Montana State Bobcats: Perennial preseason National Champions-2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

Bobcat Football, home of the back to back to back to back to back preseason national champions.

ABQCat said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
ABQCat said:
P1-BO395_BEARSJ_P_20131215205223.jpg

Honestly now. I can't believe I found a photo that captured the grizz football team this perfectly. Wow.

I always suspected the team got up for the rival game by drinking bobcat blood. Thanks for the proof.
Terrible. Just terrible.

CDA this place needs some help. Please post something before another retard embarrasses himself.
You already hit submit...........

Back