• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Griz Football Recruiting- 4 Transfers/ 17 Verbals/ 4 WO's

NikeGrizz said:
would also like to point out we have offered 4 defensive players from the same high school in Berkley California (St. Mary's College HS)
CB-Roman Grace
S-Ron Smith
LB - Aaron Mercadel
LB - Ben Schrider

they must have had a heck of a defense...or at least I hope so....

Need to add to offer list: Ryan Brand QB Detroit, MI (ESPN had him listed as offered awile ago dont know if they still do.) Also add Mau Ena DT San Diego, CA ( mentioned on a tweet on here) Also Cole Ford TE Bothell, WA (Also mentioned on a Tweet) and also add Jared Pulu LB Federal Way, WA ( on scout now)

grizfan1984 said:
Need to add to offer list: Ryan Brand QB Detroit, MI (ESPN had him listed as offered awile ago dont know if they still do.) Also add Mau Ena DT San Diego, CA ( mentioned on a tweet on here) Also Cole Ford TE Bothell, WA (Also mentioned on a Tweet) and also add Jared Pulu LB Federal Way, WA ( on scout now)

Thanks I added 3

I remember the QB from Detroit, But cant find info and it seems he was a Soph?

grizfan442...where's the Grizzlies Montana kids??? Hmm, let me see: Brady Gustafson, BILLINGS, Tra Ludaman, CHARLO, Zach Gratton, BILLINGS; Josh Janssen, MISSOULA, SSH, Kalispell, Spencer Hale, MISSOULA, Nico Graham, MISSOULA, Connor Lebsock, BILLINGS, Zack Wagenmann, MISSOULA, Jake Dellasara, BUTTE, Mick Delaney, BOZEMAN, Nate BRadley, BILLINGS, Caleb Kidder, HELENA, Derek Crittenden, WHITEFISH, Jonothan Richards, BUTTE, Tucker Scheye, MALTA, Trevor Rehm, DILLON, Keenan Watt, GREAT FALLS, Ben Weyer, BOZEMAN, John Schmaing, BILLINGS, Clint LaRowe, MILES CITY, Jackson Thiebes, KALISPELL, Ryan Burke, BILLINGS, Kevin Berland, MISSOULA, Austin Carver, DILLON, Aschan Richards, BUTTE, Bo Harris, Fairfield, Zach Peevey, MISSOULA, Tristan Clarke, DEER LODGE, Shayne Cochran, CULBERTSON, Ben D'Alton, BILLINGS, Evan Epperly, KALISPELL, SeaN Foley, WHITEFISH, Carl Johnson, HARDIN, Riley Kack, BOZEMAN, Tyler Rochtmyer, MISSOULA, Dylan Stenseth, LEWISTOWN, Kole Swarthz, MISSOULA, Alex Thomas, GREAT FALLS, Will Weyer, BOZEMAN.

havgrizfan said:
grizfan442...where's the Grizzlies Montana kids??? Hmm, let me see: Brady Gustafson, BILLINGS, Tra Ludaman, CHARLO, Zach Gratton, BILLINGS; Josh Janssen, MISSOULA, SSH, Kalispell, Spencer Hale, MISSOULA, Nico Graham, MISSOULA, Connor Lebsock, BILLINGS, Zack Wagenmann, MISSOULA, Jake Dellasara, BUTTE, Mick Delaney, BOZEMAN, Nate BRadley, BILLINGS, Caleb Kidder, HELENA, Derek Crittenden, WHITEFISH, Jonothan Richards, BUTTE, Tucker Scheye, MALTA, Trevor Rehm, DILLON, Keenan Watt, GREAT FALLS, Ben Weyer, BOZEMAN, John Schmaing, BILLINGS, Clint LaRowe, MILES CITY, Jackson Thiebes, KALISPELL, Ryan Burke, BILLINGS, Kevin Berland, MISSOULA, Austin Carver, DILLON, Aschan Richards, BUTTE, Bo Harris, Fairfield, Zach Peevey, MISSOULA, Tristan Clarke, DEER LODGE, Shayne Cochran, CULBERTSON, Ben D'Alton, BILLINGS, Evan Epperly, KALISPELL, SeaN Foley, WHITEFISH, Carl Johnson, HARDIN, Riley Kack, BOZEMAN, Tyler Rochtmyer, MISSOULA, Dylan Stenseth, LEWISTOWN, Kole Swarthz, MISSOULA, Alex Thomas, GREAT FALLS, Will Weyer, BOZEMAN.

C'mon 442. You wanted more white bread and Miracle Whip well HavGriz just gave it to you!

Well I understand & know what we currently have. Maybe you two can read
This section again.... 2015 recruiting .. That's next years class. I'm just disappointed
That the other in state colleges are busy recruiting our good local kids
While my favorite team seems to be only focusing on out of state kids.
Hopefully you guys are right and the we wake up like last year
& dominate the recruiting for 2015

grizfan442 said:
Well I understand & know what we currently have. Maybe you two can read
This section again.... 2015 recruiting .. That's next years class. I'm just disappointed
That the other in state colleges are busy recruiting our good local kids
While my favorite team seems to be only focusing on out of state kids.
Hopefully you guys are right and the we wake up like last year
& dominate the recruiting for 2015

We can not say that our coaches are not in contact with and recruiting our Montana players.I assure you that my players are being contacted by them so I am sure players from other schools are also. Payton only posts the ones on here that are listed on the recruiting sites (which the schools themselves do not give the information to and most Montana kids are ignored by or choose not to post on) or through individual player postings through their personal social media. Coaches and schools are not allowed to release information now about who they are in contact with or who they are recruiting. When that information is out there it is released by the player, family, friends, social media(not from the coaching staff or school.)

IntuitiveGriz said:
Buttegrizzle said:
I know I'm a homer but I'd like to see Dalton Daum on that list. Anyone who watched AA High school football can see he was a huge part of Dallas Cook's runaway passing numbers. Also of course the fastest 100m kid in the history of montana track... But let's see if he wants to walk on?

The Griz want him. Daum, will be a lock to be a 3-time Class AA All State football player, and a 4-time All State track athlete (with 4 state podium finishes in 100M).

I'd say he's even in the running for the Montana Gatorade Player of the Year in football...I'm biased, yes, but the numbers will put him in contention, not my bias.

I misspoke, I should have said, "...(with 4 state podium finishes in the 100M and 4 state podium finishes in the 200M)". :thumb:

Updated...

Note. Since I've been doing this on EGriz, This is by far the largest number of offers we have ever had on a list.... And we are only in June!!!

Paytonlives said:
Updated...

Note. Since I've been doing this on EGriz, This is by far the largest number of offers we have ever had on a list.... And we are only in June!!!

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Casting a wide net these days, aren't we? Although there's really only three states represented on the list, for the most part.... :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
NikeGrizz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/_undertheradar_/status/472464470019563520[/tweet]
for everyone knocking on this kid for being 5'11 should watch this. kids a beast

Can't recall the last time a saw a QB who was so accurate while throwing on the run. And holy crap is that kid fast.
I suspect he some not-so accurate throws that did not make the reel....

Well, he has an almost 72% completion rate....so, not TOO many I suspect. :cool: ;)

Is it just me or does this kid have a little Johnny Football in him?

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Can't recall the last time a saw a QB who was so accurate while throwing on the run. And holy crap is that kid fast.
I suspect he some not-so accurate throws that did not make the reel....

Well, he has an almost 72% completion rate....so, not TOO many I suspect. :cool: ;)

Is it just me or does this kid have a little Johnny Football in him?

Just what I was thinking

Willy Football! :D

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LiL__Duckling/status/478295444552810496[/tweet]

Eastside Catholic’s Alex Neale picks up first offer

Great news from the Sammamish Plateau tonight as the State’s top 2015 class interior lineman Alex Neale of Eastside Catholic has been offered by the University of Montana.
http://www.northwesteliteindex.com/2014/06/15/eastside-catholics-alex-neale-picks-up-first-offer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gah-riz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/LiL__Duckling/status/478295444552810496[/tweet]

Eastside Catholic’s Alex Neale picks up first offer

Great news from the Sammamish Plateau tonight as the State’s top 2015 class interior lineman Alex Neale of Eastside Catholic has been offered by the University of Montana.
http://www.northwesteliteindex.com/2014/06/15/eastside-catholics-alex-neale-picks-up-first-offer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“Coach (Scott) Gragg, the OL coach, said on Friday when I was there that they were very interested and should stay in touch,” Neale told NEI. “So I decided to call him today after working with Coach Yensen at Cal, and told me he had talked to the staff and they were all on board with giving me an offer.”

Back