• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Season Predictions

AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
I believe the Griz will go un-defeated, and will win the national championship.

Breakout Players =

Offense: Brady Gusfafson
Defense: Manu Rassmusan

BSC Newcomer of the year =

Wr Tyler Lucas

:egriz:

So YOU'RE the guy spysk is talking about.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is spysk?

There are plenty of options, what's wrong with going with the best of what's possible? :D

Sorry, I got dyslexic...it's spsyk. :cool:
His friends call him Sissy...

Damn these are tough questions at this point. I'm going with Caleb Kidder on D and Jamaal Jones busting out on offense although it might just as likley be Hendo. Maroon goggles firmly fastened, I would expect 8-3 this year heading into playoffs and a couple post season wins. We will lose to a couple conference teams on the road, but not the Cats. We sweep conference games at home. I think we win at least one of the NDSU/Liberty matchups.

statler & waldorf said:
November has a lot of potential, EITHER WAY. Stitt is still a wild card. This is like a religious discussion, belief a cannot be quantified.

Stitt a wild card? Yes. But can he be worse than Delaney? I just don't see it but I guess I could be wrong. 8-3 regular season with a playoff win against someone reputable......We'll see.

Paytonlives said:
9-2

Poly, ISU and Jerry Falwell are all pretenders.

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Things would sure seem different with a W on opening night!

Offense- Brady G
Defense- Kendrick Van Ackeren
The pretender Poly beat the Griz by 20 last year and they return 9+ starters on offense including a third year stater at QB that ran for over 200 yards on the Griz. The defense return 6 starters and filled in the gaps with some impact transfers. Oh, and we return our head coach and will not be learning a whole new offense with an inexperienced QB. We shall see who the pretender is. I do not believe it will be the Mustangs.

SloStang said:
Paytonlives said:
9-2

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Offense- Brady G
The pretender Poly beat the Griz by 20 last year and they return 9+ starters on offense including a third year stater at QB that ran for over 200 yards on the Griz. The defense return 6 starters and filled in the gaps with some impact transfers. Oh, and we return our head coach and will not be learning a whole new offense with an inexperienced QB. We shall see who the pretender is. I do not believe it will be the Mustangs.

I just can't figure out why, year after year, the Mustangs get no love in the early polls.

SloStang said:
Paytonlives said:
9-2

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Offense- Brady G

Well, until TG figures out how to defend the Triple Option, I guess the Poly game will always remain a "crap shoot" for UM.

Honestly can anyone remember when Poly wasn't a crapshoot? Long before the 'Stangs joined the Big Sigh they were a really tough game. Even in our "best years" we had battles with the California State University Polytechnic San Luois Obisbo (I just like saying that).

One of the few schools in the dumpster fire that I think deserves respect.

Buttegrizzle said:
Honestly can anyone remember when Poly wasn't a crapshoot? Long before the 'Stangs joined the Big Sigh they were a really tough game. Even in our "best years" we had battles with the California State University Polytechnic San Luois Obisbo (I just like saying that).

One of the few schools in the dumpster fire that I think deserves respect.

Yep. Me too.

Cal Poly is a lot like Montana State. They play really well early in the year and then fall apart. I think the Mustangs really struggled on the road last season and that is why they did not make the playoffs. Their AD really does not help them with their schedule either. Their coach is one of the best in the Big Sky.

Montana's defense is going to be the best in the conference again this season. The big difference is that they will have an offense to go with it next season. Scoring more points tends to lead to more victories. Very excited to watch the Griz next season.

SloStang said:
Paytonlives said:
9-2

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Offense- Brady G

Until Poly can prove that they belong... they dont. Sorry Stang, its a long high hill to climb and Poly somehow always shoots themselves in the ass.. Just like msu

Paytonlives said:
SloStang said:
Paytonlives said:
9-2

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Offense- Brady G

Until Poly can prove that they belong... they dont. Sorry Stang, its a long high hill to climb and Poly somehow always shoots themselves in the ass.. Just like msu

You can add NAU to that list too. Start off hot and then crap the last few games of the season.

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L

at Liberty L
Northern Arizona L
at UC Davis W
Weber State W

North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State W
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

Offense: Henderson
Defense: McKinley

The Grizzlies will have a slow start, but manage to salvage a winning season. Will have playoff potential at the end of the year, but won't have the win/loss record to prove it. Deep playoff run in 2016.

Paytonlives said:
SloStang said:
Paytonlives said:
9-2

L's to ND State
and ewu or msu...

Offense- Brady G

What have the Griz proved lately? We are talking about next season not 1995. Cal Poly returns more starters than the Griz including a 3 year starter at QB and they beat the Griz handily last year.

vs. North Dakota State L
vs. Cal Poly W
BYE
at Liberty W
vs. Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
vs. Weber State W
BYE
vs. North Dakota W
at Portland State W
at Idaho State W
vs. Eastern Washington W
at Montana State W

Ellis Henderson or Lorenzo Logwood-offensive MVP
Tyrone Holmes-defensive MVP
Daniel Sullivan kicks game winning FGs

I see three potential trip up games.

I think with the cold and loud magic of Wa/Griz our boys will come out geeked up for the opener, and we beat NDSU.

Then the emotional peaks and valleys may kick in for the next game. Cal Poly is a TRAP game.

Traveling across the country has never been kind for the good guys. Liberty will be tough if only for that reason. Bye before this one helps.

Stacking the Ewu's and the kittens will test the emotional peaks and valley again, but could be the beginning of a great run into the playoffs.

Prediction: 9-2

Considering the ass-kicking CP gave us last year, I don't consider this a trap game. I think we will get'em. A combination of being able to keep the offense on the field and Ty doing his homework on the triple option will get us the W.

I'm on the 9-2 train right now, the conference is weak and ours for the taking.

Offense: Villanueva
Defense: Rassmusen

Latest posts

Back