• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Season Predictions

I just don't want to be 0-3 or 0-4 at the start of the season. Hope the offense gels quickly, the qb starts out strong, the o-line is improved from last year, and all of the top receivers are on the field.

I'm saying 7-4 is realistic for the griz. Tough opening 4 weeks and a loss to the Cats but every other week it's any given Saturday...so I see a nice first year for Stitt!

The off-field issues that have caused stumbles in GRIZ football the last few seasons are officially in the rear view.
If (and that's a big if) Stitt's O can put up some points, the BigSky will be ours.

An exciting offensive coach is all the equation has been missing. We'll know if we have that soon enough.

GRIZ swagger is back on the rise.

pussycatkillerz said:
The off-field issues that have caused stumbles in GRIZ football the last few seasons are officially in the rear view.
If (and that's a big if) Stitt's O can put up some points, the BigSky will be ours.

An exciting offensive coach is all the equation has been missing. We'll know if we have that soon enough.

GRIZ swagger is back on the rise.

We picked a bad time to stop snorting coke. :lol:

New coach. New offensive system. New, untested QB. Paired up with our toughest OOC schedule in YEARS. :shock: Would have been a GREAT year to have Ft. Lewis or Lamar as an opening weekend opponent.... :x

7-4 would be expected, 8-3 would be a big win for this year in my opinion. Griz will beat UND, UCD, Weber and PSU. On the other hand: NDSU (H), Liberty (A), CP (H), NAU (H), ISU (A), EWU (H), MSU (A)....that's SEVEN potential losses. We go 3-4 or 4-3 through those 7 and we'll be fine moving forward....although, it also could depend on how we LOOK as we go through those 7. Four of the seven are at home...if we can go 3-1 (assuming the loss is to NDSU) at home that would require only beating either Liberty, ISU or MSU to go 4-3....and honestly, with that schedule even a 7-4 Griz team would have a terrific argument for an at-large playoff berth.

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State L
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

6-5 But hey. You beat Montana State!! woo hoo!!

Bisonation said:
North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State L
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

Not gonna happen. No way Griz start out 0-3.

AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:
North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State L
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

Not gonna happen. No way Griz start out 0-3.

Also no f%#^in way we lose to ISU...

Buttegrizzle said:
Honestly can anyone remember when Poly wasn't a crapshoot? Long before the 'Stangs joined the Big Sigh they were a really tough game. Even in our "best years" we had battles with the California State University Polytechnic San Luois Obisbo (I just like saying that).

One of the few schools in the dumpster fire that I think deserves respect.
You wrote it.

Bisonation said:
North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State L
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

kzteyf1.jpg

Bisonation said:
North Dakota State L
Cal Poly L
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State L
Eastern Washington L
Montana State W

Hmmm. You're not making sense. I'm guessing your blood cholesterol level is low. I recommend eating a vat of cheese curds to get that equilibrium back.

Poly gets no respect. Playoffs for them this year.

As for the griz, I think you start out ugly at 0-2, but rally down the stretch for an 8-3 record with a loss to EWU. Win a game or two in the playoffs.

frozenorth said:
Poly gets no respect. Playoffs for them this year.

As for the griz, I think you start out ugly at 0-2, but rally down the stretch for an 8-3 record with a loss to EWU. Win a game or two in the playoffs.

A much more likely scenario...

getgrizzy said:
Yeah, 8-3. Not as good on D, but better on O. Losses to NDSU, Liberty and EWU.

I think we're much more likely to lose to CP than to Liberty....other than the home/road thing.

AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

I think we're much more likely to lose to CP than to Liberty....other than the home/road thing.

We can beat CP if everyone on D plays their assignment. You know its coming you just have to stop it! Last years game was frustrating to watch. Hopefully Gregorak comes up with a better game plan to stop their running attack..

grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

We can beat CP if everyone on D plays their assignment. You know its coming you just have to stop it! Last years game was frustrating to watch. Hopefully Gregorak comes up with a better game plan to stop their running attack..
Our offense tried the risky strategy of going 3-and-out every possession last year as well, that didn't help much. I see us doing better on both sides of the ball against them this year and beating them handily.

Too many unknowns, need to see how the team looks in fall camp. At this point I would surmise that the defense will be better than expectations and the offense will be slow out the gate.

Kind of a wild guess here.

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
Liberty L
Northern Arizona W
UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
Portland State W
Idaho State W
Eastern Washington W
Montana State L

That's 8-3... I could also see a loss to Poly or ISU or even an Adams-less EWU.

As for standouts

Offense: John Nguyen
Defense: Manu Rassmussen

Back