• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Griz Football Recruiting (38)- 20 Verbals/ 8 Transfers/ 10 Walk-Ons & 3 Offers

You have Chase Lucas commited to San Diego State. No chance he's signing with UM, but also no chance he goes to San Diego State. He's uncommitted with a top 7 of Arizona State, Washington, Notre Dame, UCLA, Texas, Nebraska, and Arizona.

WaGriz4life said:
You have Chase Lucas commited to San Diego State. No chance he's signing with UM, but also no chance he goes to San Diego State. He's uncommitted with a top 7 of Arizona State, Washington, Notre Dame, UCLA, Texas, Nebraska, and Arizona.

Agreed... think he'll be prone to play for either UCLA, ND, or AZ (ND being last of the 3 unless he's thinking academics and post football career)

XxSpectrexX said:
WaGriz4life said:

Agreed... think he'll be prone to play for either UCLA, ND, or AZ (ND being last of the 3 unless he's thinking academics and post football career)
He named ASU as his leader

WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
WaGriz4life said:

The Devils are on their way back.

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
WaGriz4life said:

In a big way. Two best recruiting classes they have had in the history of their school last two years, and with all the talent other Pac 12 teams lost, I think this is ASU's year to win the Pac 12 and get in the playoff.

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
WaGriz4life said:

To where? Middle of the pac 12 team with an occasional top 2 finish?

Sun Devils are not the better of the two AZ teams... if they make it to a PAC 12 championship this season I'll castrate myself with rusty needle nosed pliers, drano and a sham-wow.

XxSpectrexX said:
Sun Devils are not the better of the two AZ teams... if they make it to a PAC 12 championship this season I'll castrate myself with rusty needle nosed pliers, drano and a sham-wow.
Bookmarked

WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
Bookmarked

:lol: Been an ASU fan for a long time...the Devils are gonna be tough this year and are definitely on the rise...of course the PAC 12 will be brutal this year...we'll see.

Alaska Griz said:
WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
Bookmarked

:lol: Been an ASU fan for a long time...the Devils are gonna be tough this year and are definitely on the rise...of course the PAC 12 will be brutal this year...we'll see.

ASU or bust, baby. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Alaska Griz said:
WaGriz4life said:
XxSpectrexX said:
Bookmarked

ASU or bust, baby. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Think you gents are forgetting about the two predominant teams in the PAC 12... The Ducks and The Cardinal. I think they'll have something to say about ASU and don't forget the Wildcats made it to the P12 ship game as well before being victimized by the "O" boys.

:lol: Been an ASU fan for a long time...the Devils are gonna be tough this year and are definitely on the rise...of course the PAC 12 will be brutal this year...we'll see.[/quote]

ASU or bust, baby. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:[/quote]

Think you gents are forgetting about the two predominant teams in the PAC 12... The Ducks and The Cardinal. I think they'll have something to say about ASU and don't forget the Wildcats made it to the P12 ship game as well before being victimized by the "O" boys.[/quote]

Did you read my post? It says the Pac 12 will be brutal so who knows? No one said ASU was the best team last year, but that they might be in that discussion this year, hence "on the rise". Hell, USC could very well win the conference.

Why do posters feel they have to garbage up our recruiting site by bickering about FBS teams in which 99% of us have no interest. There are other places for you to discuss off-topic subjects! :twisted:

62GRIZ said:
Why do posters feel they have to garbage up our recruiting site by bickering about FBS teams in which 99% of us have no interest. There are other places for you to discuss off-topic subjects! :twisted:

Dude, it's the offseason, we're talking about football, people are excited for the season to start. We're not setting up duels at the Mo Club or bashing players. Relax...I'm sure you'll find real things to complain about when we actually near signing day.

Alaska Griz said:
62GRIZ said:

Dude, it's the offseason, we're talking about football, people are excited for the season to start. We're not setting up duels at the Mo Club or bashing players. Relax...I'm sure you'll find real things to complain about when we actually near signing day.

It is the off-season afterall... and USC???? Hype beast.

Back