• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Poster

BWahlberg said:
Let me get this straight:

UM releases a poster with a few of the team's leaders on it

Egriz reaction: IT SHOULD HAVE ALL SENIORS AND MOST OF THE TEAM

UM releases a poster with the seniors and the captains standing in the forefront

Egriz reaction: WHY ARE THE CAPTAINS UP FRONT?!? THIS IS A TEAM SPORT

UM releases a poster with each senior in an "action/ gametime pose" from the season before

Egriz reaction: WE CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES, WHY ISN'T THE WHOLE TEAM IN IT?!?

UM releases a poster with a series of key players

Egriz reaction: WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THE SAME KIND OF POSTER THIS IS SOOOOOO BORING!

UM releases a poster with the senior QB and senior DE on it not as photos but with sketches and with various identifiable Griz icons/marks

Egriz reaction: OMG I HATE THIS TOO!! I MUST KEEP FREAKING OUT

We wouldn't have this problem if it wasn't another 130 days to go but we do because we can.

:mrgreen:

a19574c10d6d680501b685c880a0a87b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doc3kgt said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
Pretty lame ass poster girls...Found a new one for you. Stitt LOVES it. :thumb:

JizzPoster2016_zpsoe5hjf6b.jpg

Is there a chapter in this novel called.....Our Annual Bitchslapping of Little Bro???

Novel? This is a poster made in the likeness of the best selling book that characterized the shady practices of your football program and city college. Pay attention ya fukwit.

So its a poster of a book???? Got it...good to see DogShit3 back on the board.

MrTitleist said:
UMGriz75 said:
Last year's was a pretty good poster, don't remember too many gripes about it.
image_handler.aspx

Actually, last year people complained about the poster because "Stitt is a narcissistic asshole who just -has- to dominate the poster, doesn't he?"

That was just 75

griz5700 said:
StumptownGriz said:
#LOSETHESKYOWNTHEPOSTERS #BOOM

#BOOM

Whats up with Sundays #BOOM???

Must be someone huge....our coaches only #BOOM for every player they talk to....

I saw coach Choate started following Chipotle on twitter, he ate there this weekend in Santa Cruz

He must have gotten the #6...#BOOM #OwnTheBurrito...

Oh wait its a JUCO transfer...#BOOM

#BOOM #TRC #OwnThe#

Every convo on BN

'68griz said:
It's just a poster, folks, and will be lost in the shuffle a year from now. Who really cares????
The "Stitt" poster "Pride of Montana" was perhaps one of the most popular in recent years, it seems like I saw it everywhere in student housing. One of the kids put it in our upstairs bathroom. Good poster, people put it up. Bad poster, who cares? But, it's part of the PR picture. Do it right.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
That was just 75
Wrong, but at least you are consistent.
But Stitt is on it....you hate Stitt??? Are you flopping 75???
WTF is the matter with you? I never said I "hated" Stitt. I said I don't like the way treats players that leave. It's not classy, it's rude, and it does not represent the University of Montana in a positive light. Period. I know, that's a lot for a little brain to comprehend. I never saId anything bad about the poster for cripes sake. For starters, the poster was produced long before Stitt started playing games with the players reputations. It's hanging in my house. Some of you are like a bunch of gossipy little girls on a playground, pointing and whispering.

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
That was just 75
Wrong, but at least you are consistent.
But Stitt is on it....you hate Stitt??? Are you flopping 75???
WTF is the matter with you? I never said I "hated" Stitt. I said I don't like the way treats players that leave. It's not classy, it's rude, and it does not represent the University of Montana in a positive light. Period. I know, that's a lot for a little brain to comprehend. I never saId anything bad about the poster for cripes sake. For starters, the poster was produced long before Stitt started playing games with the players reputations. It's hanging in my house. Some of you are like a bunch of gossipy little girls on a playground, pointing and whispering.

Ok enough with this...go read my post I just asked egrizers opinions on whether or not the college landscape would change if boosters could legally pay players...you may be a whiney asshat whom generally annoys other posters with your long winded arguments.....but you also post some legit things from time to time, and I'm interested on your opinion.

You guys realize that Mark is one of the most decorated designers of this type of photography work there is right? Tons of awards, tons of national recognition, teaches his methods across the country. Also a great guy as well as a product of Plains MT.

mikewphoto said:
You guys realize that Mark is one of the most decorated designers of this type of photography work there is right? Tons of awards, tons of national recognition, teaches his methods across the country. Also a great guy as well as a product of Plains MT.

Egriz paying attention to experience, expertise, credentials, reputation, and details? lol

mikewphoto said:
Picasso was also a great artist, internationally acclaimed, many awards, a great guy and a product of somewhere as well.

He also did this, and the Chicago Bulls had the good sense to turn it down:

Latest posts

Back