• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Poster

doc3kgt said:
Pretty lame ass poster girls...Found a new one for you. Stitt LOVES it. :thumb:

JizzPoster2016_zpsoe5hjf6b.jpg

Is there a chapter in this novel called.....Our Annual Bitchslapping of Little Bro???

Last year's was a pretty good poster, don't remember too many gripes about it.
image_handler.aspx

The 2014 Poster had a pretty nice overall effect, heavily compromised by the Tesla Coil theatrics of players flying in all directions. Seemed like it was pretty well liked by the fans.
34c82ab0-db70-47ee-aa41-bb37c738221f_zps694deeb7.jpg

I don't remember any complaints about the 2013 Posters.
41896501891067034089.png

43235964664420499412.jpg

UMGriz75 said:

I don't remember any complaints about the 2013 Posters.
41896501891067034089.png

This poster was made by Willie, and it was a hell of a lot better than what the University put out.

doc3kgt said:

Nice work cupcake. Seems like a lot of free time since the collie ran away from home. #f^&kingwasteofspace

Poster looks okay. It's not great...not terrible...just okay. But I think it is kinda cool that this year we get two posters instead of the usual one. I always have a place to display my posters prominently and this one already has a spot waiting for it.

bgbigdog said:
doc3kgt said:

Nice work cupcake. Seems like a lot of free time since the collie ran away from home. #f^&kingwasteofspace

Whaaaaaaaat. I thought you would really like it. You REALLY hurt my feelings with your hurtful words. And the whole collie thing?...SWEET burn bro. My 8 year old laughed his ass off! Anyways, I found another one for you. Maybe you'll like it more?

PicsArt_04-26-03.54.28%201_zpsxglsvyyp.jpg

BadlandsGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:

Is there a chapter in this novel called.....Our Annual Bitchslapping of Little Bro???

Novel? This is a poster made in the likeness of the best selling book that characterized the shady practices of your football program and city college. Pay attention ya fukwit.

get'em_griz said:
This poster was made by Willie, and it was a hell of a lot better than what the University put out.
They should ask him to take a crack at this year's poster.

bgbigdog said:
doc3kgt said:

Haha! He molests collies!
Nice work, BG.

BWahlberg said:
Let me get this straight:

UM releases a poster with a few of the team's leaders on it

Egriz reaction: IT SHOULD HAVE ALL SENIORS AND MOST OF THE TEAM

UM releases a poster with the seniors and the captains standing in the forefront

Egriz reaction: WHY ARE THE CAPTAINS UP FRONT?!? THIS IS A TEAM SPORT

UM releases a poster with each senior in an "action/ gametime pose" from the season before

Egriz reaction: WE CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES, WHY ISN'T THE WHOLE TEAM IN IT?!?

UM releases a poster with a series of key players

Egriz reaction: WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THE SAME KIND OF POSTER THIS IS SOOOOOO BORING!

UM releases a poster with the senior QB and senior DE on it not as photos but with sketches and with various identifiable Griz icons/marks

Egriz reaction: OMG I HATE THIS TOO!! I MUST KEEP FREAKING OUT
Spot on :lol:

doc3kgt said:
grizindabox said:
doc3kgt said:
You guys make this stuff way to easy.

sounds like your sister.....

Lol. Really? Bring back CDA and his hilarious dog humping jokes. #BushLeagueInaBox

No, no, no. No, you are not a dog humper. You molest collies. The chasm between the two is akin to that between a thief and an armed robber.

Can you please just make more Griz posters and post them on eGriz? I think they are hilarious! They remind me of lil' bro drawing a picture of big bro with three heads, or one eye, in crayon, on construction paper, after getting his ass beat every time since he was born.

UMGriz75 said:
image_handler.aspx

Actually, last year people complained about the poster because "Stitt is a narcissistic asshole who just -has- to dominate the poster, doesn't he?"

UMGriz75 said:
get'em_griz said:
They should ask him to take a crack at this year's poster.

And this.. Willie has tried reaching out to UM and they tell him to bugger off.

doc3kgt said:
grizindabox said:
doc3kgt said:
You guys make this stuff way to easy.

sounds like your sister.....

Lol. Really? Bring back CDA and his hilarious dog humping jokes. #BushLeagueInaBox

denial is quite the defense mechanism.....and sorry about picking on your sister....but I call them like I see them.....pu$$y......

Latest posts

Back